TARRRPG Chapter 8: Pieces of the Puzzle/Chapter 9 (Space)

Where old RPGs go when they die and move on to the afterlife.
Kylern

-Kyle-

Just as he was about to get into his fighter he felt for the first time someones thoughts. The person seemed depressed an angry at the same time and the confusion resonated with him.

"Dreacon if you need an answer come with me. I'll help you find the reason for the death and destruction... The Federation is bent on its own destruction and I would hate to see someone like you get sucked into it." He left that thought and climbed into hits VF-25S FA. Then without so much as a good buy he left the ship and headed for the stealth carrier belonging to the LC fleet.

After landing his fighter he got out and headed for the bridge to give his instruction. "I'm sorry to put this on all of you but we have something to do. At this moment the Federation is on route to Earth in order to execute the Gundam team. I ask for all of you to help me right the wrongs committed during this war."

The Captain of the Redemption looked at him with a smile. "Son you don't have to order us to do anything. At this very moment Lunar Corp can't even wipe its own bum let alone decide whats right and wrong. Besides we couldn't live with ourselves knowing that those kids were going to be betrayed by their faction for following their own ideals.

"Redemption to the rest of the fleet. We are making our way to Earth!" Everyone on board including Kyle gave a passing salute to the Gray Wolf and Rawn as they left the Federation fleet without incident. Kyle hoped that Dreacon would follow him but if not then he wished the traveler luck in finding his answers.

The entire fleet went into stealth mode as they headed for the bright blue ball that was the home of humanity.
When the books are written will we be on the right side of history?
Totally Awesome Random Robot RPG
Omega

"I'll Leave them alone... For now." He decided as he took up a course that would allow him to reach earth and tail the ships. "I'll just leave them alone..." was what he thought as he entered the Atmosphere without the ships noticing him, heading in the direction of Aidoneus Island.
dreacon

Dreacon herd the response to his outcry. Names, A ship? "Redemtion" a fitting name, he thought. 'stealth mode?' Lot of good that dose, Dreacon switched to his Zero-Point scanner. the readings were unclear but what Dreacon could make out was a ship headed to Earth. He set a nav-point and recalled his fins. switching off his comms he burst off in the direction of the ship. the ZPE scaner placed an Overlay on his moniter and what he thought was the redemtion was visible as a Blue targeting reticule.
He hoped that perhapse he could fin a cause with them. and perhapse a way home if he couldent.
We're oft' t' blame and this tis' too much prove'd that with devotion's visage and pious action we do sugar o'er the devil himself.
Kylern

-Redemption-

"Sir we have a Gundam on our long range sensors. Its coming towards us from the Gray Wolf."

Kyle smiled knowing just who it was. He whispered something into the Captain's ears and then sat back down into his seat off to the side of the bridge. "I want a light signal given to him with the word 'safe' on it. Then I want us to slow down enough for him to come aboard." The Captain spoke and they all listened as well as Kyle who nodded.

"Yes sir." With that a flashing light was given from the flag ship in one word 'Safe'. Now it was up to Dreacon to get to them and get on board.
dreacon

Dreacon saw the signal and reached for his panels. He pressed a button on the touch screen in front of him. "Stealth" the button read.

It was one of the simpler systems on Ex. It changed the White Blue and red changed to deep blue, black and purple. Darker colors intended to mix with the Blue-black of space. at the same time the Minovsky power plant in it back pack came to life spreading the particle around his suit. he though of installing a mirage coillied but never found the space or it. He increased speed and soon arived at the lead ship.

His landing was flawless, from flight mode to a perfect rest with no unneeded movement and no hesitation. Flawless. He looked around the bay as the airlock closed around him and his suit returned to its brighter colors.
his panel bleeped, the baywas presurised. he oppened his hatch and stepped out. his black hair flowing with the Reduced Gravity and his coat. Red with Black trim running down its seems and down is arms was floating just above his knee. He jumped down and landed soflty. He would wait untill someone gave him the ok to proceed.
We're oft' t' blame and this tis' too much prove'd that with devotion's visage and pious action we do sugar o'er the devil himself.
Kylern

-Redemption Bridge-

"Sir the Gundam has landed."

The Captain looked at the video feed from the hangar and admired the foreign Gundam from another universe. He gave the order for the pilot to come up to the bridge.

"Yes sir. Pilot of the gundam please report to the Bridge. Repeat pilot of the Gundam please report to the Bridge." This came over the loud speaker in the first level hangar. This ship did have three hangar floors after all and resembeling a space going aircraft carrier the bridge was the central tower. Hopefully the man could find his way up here.

Kyle turned to the Captain and then glanced around. "So how long until we reach Earth?" He asked this as someone looked at the virtual maps to trace their speed and path.

"Well due to the moon in our path we will reach Earth in a two days. We will be unable to take down that carrier that performed the orbital drop sir. We can though attempt to trace it and catch it before it retrieves its forces from Earth."

"Sounds like our only option. I also want to find out where it came from and what fleet its attached to." The Captain gave this order of course.

"Yes sir will do."[/i]
dreacon

"The space Battle carrier idea, too bad we never took it up." Dreacon said outloud as he mad his way though the corridors of the ship, this one was much easier to navigate, he'd served on one during the 3rd world war in his home dimention. 'the Dreaco-verse' he chuckled ater thinking up such an Ego centric name for it.

It wasent long before he entered the Bridge and rendered a Salute.
"colonel Dreacon Epsolis, Reporting as asked Captain!"
Cardi Doorl

OOC: Oops, forgot I was still in this fight here. Forgot I hadn't stepped out like I'd planned.

IC:
- Cardi Doorl -

Cardi's murderous rage slowly withdrew as the guy in the weird yellow mobile suit/mobile armor combination rushed at him, then immediately retreated and apparently traveled to Earth in the blink of an eye.

Plus, Cardi sensed an Outsider. Two, actually, though one was close and was likely evidence that Wedge wasn't dead after all. Probably put that Core Fighter to good use.

"I'm done with you 'tards," Cardi swerved the Rick Grabro around to the retreating Spaghetti al Dente. He sprayed his rear missiles as he left, but it was mostly a token gesture given the enemies' ability to phase through the Spaghetti's ludicrous firepower volume.

- Public Kai-class Spaghetti al Dente -
- Hanger -

Cardi left the Rick Grabro on a gigantic metal rack shaped roughly like human shoulders. As he stepped out, removing his helmet to allow his long, luscious brown hair flow out in a slow-motion shot that seemed unnervingly feminine, Cardi felt a significant presence.

Another Outsider. A powerful one, too, that could apparently broadcast his feelings. More importantly, he understood the brokenness of this world, the crimes of its natives, and the tunnel vision of those they brought in from other realities. Then, more than ever, Cardi knew frustration for not being able to communicate back to this fellow Outsider, prisoner to this world, and tell him that there are other who see the senselessness to everything, and that none of the warring factions could ever truly give answers to an Outsider.

Cardi glanced momentarily at his face, with its deep black skin, in the reflection his visor provided as he left the hanger bay.
RPG TRINARY: Gaia
Die Anti-brutale Kraft: Cardi Doorl

Make sure to check out the RPG section!
Sume Gai

Wraith/Raven

the large MA finally retreated after what was, a hectic battle, It's final attack did little beyond wounding a foolish GuAIZ. The Fandom had "won" but the price of victory was high. most GuAIZ's had been lost along with many GN-Xs and Zssas and soon enough they would realize the main part of the Trinary was a useless hunk of carbon.
"If You are a man you'll do what's important before you grieve" -Captain Harlock

"I like the SAGA. Its what Rambo would pilot if he was in Gundam 00" -Kylern
Kylern

-Redemption Bridge-

The Captain eyed the newcomer with a smile. "Welcome Colonel to the Uraga class stealth carrier the Redemption. You already know Lt. Ryder already." Kyle gave a nod from his seat off to the side.

"I'm sure your wondering what fleet this is? Well we are part of Lunar Corp's Self-Defense Fleet and the only heavy industry with access to UN Spacy technology. As you have probably figured we are heading for Earth in order to intercept a Federation unit. We fear that the Federation has been compromised and with the destruction of the Trinary many good hearted Federation officers were killed by the Fandom. We want to figure out who is behind the recent surge in violence as well as help the Gundam team which are made up of people just like yourself." The Captain spoke and everyone listened. Kyle just nodded in all the right placed and hoped Rawn was doing alright right now. He also wondered how the Gundam team was doing during the battle they were trapped in.
Strike Zero

- Andromeda –
- Earth Orbit -

There was a series of beeps from the surrounding terminals, and the cylinder lying horizontally at the back of the room popped open with a loud hsssssss. Cyan-blue liquid poured out of the canister and onto the lab floor. Zephyr paid it no mind. He merely stepped forward, splashing the liquid with each step, wanting to take a close look at the result of his experiment.

“Good morning, Kayla,” he said softly, as though addressing a newborn child.

Lying in the tube, glistening from the liquid residue, was the once-dead Kayla Ryder, dressed in a form-fitting navy-blue body suit. It was obvious to any onlooker that her body was no longer in any way similar to what it used to be. Protruding out of sockets on her shoulders and the back of her neck were red cables that seemed to run down and into the length of her spine. Over her left eye, she now wore a metal c-shaped eyepiece, and on the parts of her neck that were exposed were strange silver-colored lines, a external indication of the surgical cybernetic implants Zephyr’s team had installed.

Kayla let out a faint moan as she slowly opened her eyes. As she did so, she revealed that the left was now, instead of her natural color, colored a fluorescent acid green. As she sat up, a faint mechanical whirring sound could be heard as the mechanical components that now made up about thirty percent of her body moved for the first time.

Zephyr took two steps closer, looking on at his subject with reserved admiration. “How do you feel, Kayla?”

Kayla seemed to become aware of Zephyr’s presence for the first time. She stared at him for a long moment, then down at her hands with uncomprehending eyes.

“I’m… alive?”

“Indeed,” Zephyr replied. “We brought you back from the land of the dead so that you could do battle once more.”

She then started feeling down across her new form, the slick bodysuit that for some reason seemed to feel as though it were a part of her, the cables that ran along her body, and the metal eyepiece that was meshed into her very skin. “What... did you do to me?”

“What was necessary to keep you alive… and to give you the new power you now posses. Tell me Kayla… what do you know of Newtypes?”

Kayla’s gazed snapped back to Zephyr, now fully comprehending. “You… you…!”

“Made several modifications to your original body,” Zephyr finished. “Your muscle tissue has been strengthened through artificial tissue insertions, your skeleton through Gundariam implants. The bodysuit you wear has been surgically graphed to your skin, and is capable of stopping anything short of a bullet at close range. Your left eye has been inserted with special nano-machines to give you increased vision and the capacity to project visual displays of various sorts of data. The most important modifications have been to your brain and nervous system—it is now possible for your brain to be linked directly to the mobile weapon we designed especially for you, essentially making it an extension of your physical body. Not only that… we have also taken steps to increase your Newtype abilities, amplifying them to a level we have never seen before. Thanks to that, your abilities are now the most powerful in existence.

Zephyr took time to allow all this to sink in. “That is all.”

Kayla gazed on the cloaked man with a mixed expression of shock and horror. Slowly, this transitioned to one of pure rage. “You… bastard!”

Zephyr gave no reaction.

“How could you do this to me?! You think this is what I wanted?! To have you mess around with my body like a bunch of mad scientists?!”

“Such details do not concern me. I was not about to let your potential Newtype abilities go to waste.

Kayla moved then, with so much speed that she astonished even herself. One moment she was sitting in the tube, the next split second she was grappling Zephyr by the neck. The men surrounding him all stepped back and let out several squeaks of panic. Zephyr, however, still remained unfazed.

“It seems your body has taken to the implants quite well.”

“I should kill you!” Kayla growled through clenched teeth. “I will kill you!”

“To what end, may I ask?” Zephyr inquired calmly. “It is true that your body is not what it once was. You will never be able to live a ‘normal’ life ever again. But, in exchange for that, I am offering you something else in return: a chance at revenge against the Gundams.”

Kayla froze. “What?”

“Onboard my ship is the mobile armor Cattleya. It has a weapons array comparable to that of a Minerva class battleship, and, with your new level of control, the speed and mobility of a high-performance mobile suit. With your new abilities, and this unit, you will be able to take on the Gundams single handed, and destroy them once and for all.”

Her grip loosened, just a bit.

“Think about it: why waste a perfect opportunity such as this one? While it is true that your body was altered without your knowledge or will, you may as well now use the unlimited potential it possesses for your own end.”

Kayla hesitated, unsure of how to respond. “Why should I fight for you? Just a moment ago you said you didn’t care whether this was what I wanted or not. I’m no more than a weapon to you, am I not?”

“You are correct. You are a weapon to me and nothing more. But… I am leaving this decision… this opportunity and whether or not to take it, entirely up to you. Now… what will you do?”

The young woman stood unmoving for several seconds. Then, slowly, she released her grip on Zephyr’s throat.

“That’s a good girl. Now… shall I show you to your vessel? It is imperative that you depart immediately.”
Thundermuffin wrote:SETSUNA: There is no Tomino in this world.
dreacon

"Like me sir? I cant help but doubt that, just a little. I'd think it a rare occurence for a Geneticly engineered super soldier to be transported to this world." he said as he walekd around the bridge, looking over consoles and charts.

"I've come here, because I dont have any reason to fight." He continued and said this with more of a somber tone.
"I don't know whats going on, why these people are fighting, and why as in my world, newtypes seem to religated to becoming human weapons." He cringed at the thought.
"that said, i'll be frank sir. What can you offer me? I'm not looking or money or power, but perhaps a cause or at least, an explenation of how things work in this world of yours, in exchange, You can have your engineers look over my Gundam." he said pulling a Datapad out of his pocket and placing it down on the conn
( Ill put the pic here as soon as Photo bucket cooperates) "I'm sure, that you'll ind this profetable."
Kylern

The Captain looked at Dreacon with a smile as the guy seemed to consider himself special. Kyle though was the one that spoke up.

"You really think your the only special individual drug into my universe over this past year? I'm not sure how things worked in your home dimension but here your only one of many. Every individual drug into this universe by either Fandom or the Federation has developed abilities far surpassing this universes natives. Even native newtypes are nothing compared to the people brought here.

"But if your looking a reason to fight then how about this. You can help us end this war and in return we will find a way to send you back home. There is a third dimensional teleporter which has brought beings through and it happens to be in the possession of the Divine Crusaders." Kyle placed his hands together and stared at Dreacon with a studing look. "They have a fleet here in space that we are hoping to run into after our little capture of that Federation carrier. Maybe we can get them to send you back home."

The Captain then had a comment regarding the Gundam. "Sorry but we have need want to investigate your machine Dreacon. Its a symbol of your home and it would be wrong of us to defile something thats important to you."
dreacon

(wow, after looking it over, i AM playing him out like a Prick)

He'd done it again. Gotten ahead of himself, went on his "Well, I'm a badass" trip again.

he first turned to the captain, grinning slightly. "It wouldent be defiled, after all, the feddies looked her over, without my say. and no doubt the Fandom did the same. And the only thing i need to remember my own world, is this Coat on my back, as long as i have that, i'll be fine, a mobile Suit is a tool. Its used or combat, and even though I'll admit to having a conection with this Gundam, Its still a tool in the end. and who knows, perhaps you're people can teach me a thing or two about mecha." he left the pad on the conn and turned to Kyle.

"Sorry again, i didnt know all that much, now i do. I'll try to drop the ego. And i'll be glad to help. All i realy need in return is for my suit to be taken care of. And if i start acting like a prick aain, feel free to educate me."

he bowed slightly, a gesture askin forgivness.
Cybaster

Fandom Shuttle Blue Gale, Earth Low Orbit

Ishikawa Shigetaka chuckled to himself in satisfaction of the luck that had surrounded him all of a few hours ago, lounging in the Blue Gale's passenger section; Ishikawa relished the time, and as the Blue Gale was a VIP Shuttle intended for important personnel, it had all the associated luxuries that come with rank. Quite fitting for a fortunate man, indeed, Ishikawa mused.

First was the declaration that thanks to the Gundam Team, the Federation was now all but officially at war with the Divine Crusaders; The Gundam Team apparently had defected to Bian, and the Federation's SNRI branch --- and almost the entire Federation soon followed suit, pretty much --- didn't take kindly to it. The subsequent battle at Aidoneus Island in retribution resulted in a temporary alliance between the Earthbound Fandom, led by the Red Eagle, and the SNRI's elite detachments. That was good news; Now it was Bian's turn to learn how it felt to fight two fronts at once.

The second, on a more personal level, was the official declaration that Date Masamune was Killed in Action during that same battle. Good, Ishikawa laughed out loud, leaning back on his sofa, drinking a small cup of sake. I've intended to kill Masamune as soon as the DC and the Gundams were defeated, anyway. Sure, it might cause a time paradox like you wouldn't believe, but Masamune couldn't be left alive to start a second Sengoku Period in the Earth Sphere. The entire intention of sending Masamune after Lune Zoldark, after all, was to ensure that the DC would finish Masamune off for Ishikawa (and possibly let Masamune take Lune or Bian with him), ridding him of the Daimyo of Aizu for good.

And finally...Morpheus had delivered.

As Ishikawa sighed pleasantly, his right hand went to the packaged, sealed box on the sofa next to him and the notepad on top of it. The 'hypothetical' world of La Giers really existed, and the Psybuster was from there --- Morpheus had proved it for him, and in the box was evidence of it, Ishikawa's eyes narrowed, as well as the tool that would, in time, put the Fandom on equal footing with the DC's most powerful technologies, if not exceeding it altogether. The Prana Converter, and the Eternal Engine that utilized it.

The tides had changed.

"Helmsman," Ishikawa ordered, and allowed himself the luxury of relishing what had been accomplished today, and his great luck. "Request a secure audience with Lady Sterling. I...have something of great importance that I wish to deliver to her personally..."
Don't throw the baton, you jacka**!!!
Kylern

(Because I need something to do and I'm in your area)

-LCD Fleet-

The four ships of the small fleet had finally made into high earth orbit hunting for the carrier that had helped attack the Gundams. All four ships were in stealth mode (it is a stealth fleet) and like a pack of sharks moved closer to Earth. But something had appeared on their sensors that they didn't expect to be there... It was a Fandom shuttle just below them and would come into striking range within an hour.

-Redemption Bridge[/i]

Kyle gave a grin to Dreacon. "Don't worry about it. Its only natural to act like that when your the hero back home. In this fleet your still the best, behind me of course." Kyle laughed as the one of the bridge crew started to yell for attention.

"We have a Fandom shuttle coming towards us from below. And its sending out an encrypted communication."

The Captain scratched his head wondering if this was worth it. They hadn't found the Federation ship yet and this could prove to be interesting. "Alright hack it and let listen in. From our position they shouldn't notice us until we get within visual range anyways."

"Yes sir!" With that the ships AI started to try and hack the Fandom's communication line as quick as possible. Hopefully a Fandom shuttle had a weaker computer than the Uraga class stealth carrier.
Wingnut

((Rather than start a new thread and lock this very short one, I'm going to have both chapters 8 and 9 in the same thread. And once again, I lack a snappy title.))

TARRRPG Chapter 9

- Raven Sterling, Dominance, Lagrange point 1 -

Raven noted the incoming transmission to her quarters as being a high priority secure message from Ishikawa Shigetaka.

What's he doing in space? He should be on Earth cleaning up his own mess in Asia.
Raven opened the channel with a slightly annoyed look on her face.
"Ishikawa, what the hell are you doing up here? Don't you have better things to do than go on a sightseeing tour of space?"
The Gundam wiki

"Reality makes a crappy special effects crew." - Adam Savage

R.I.P., SDGO.
Cybaster

-Ishikawa-

Typical, Ishikawa thought to himself, but said or betrayed nothing in his expression.

"I assure you, Lady Sterling, this is a matter of considerable importance to the fate of the Fandom. As for my theater in Japan, it is being taken care of; Even now, with the Federation forces in the area being distracted by the apparent defection of their Gundam Team and the DC garrison in Osaka in disarray after Commander Gordon's recent attack on Aidoneus Island, my forces in Japan are retaking the Chugoku and Shikoku regions as we speak. By my calculations, we will have reoccupied the northern half of Kyushu provided Commander Gordon can hold off the DC's new Gundam Team long enough."

A pause.

"However, more importantly, I have a gift for you, Lady Sterling, which I would like to present to you personally --- something which very well will turn the tide in the Fandom's favor against the Divine Crusaders' elite mechs. Perhaps you've heard of a mystical machine on Earth known as the 'Psybuster' from the other Earthbound commanders already...?"
Don't throw the baton, you jacka**!!!
Kylern

-Redemption-

The hacking worked but they only were able to catch the conversation coming from the shuttle and not the Fandom flagship. This was still interesting as the crew on the bridge listen to this 'Ishikawa' fellow tell the Fandom commander about the situation in Japan. This was all being recorded for future use but everyone came in close as the conversation turned the Psybuster...

"Wait I remember that machine. It runs on some sort of magical system... But why would Fandom have anything to do with it?" Kyle asked as he was incredibly interested in what was going on. The shuttle had something important and the bridge seemed to be unanimous that they needed to figure out what it was. And they were pretty unanimous in their concern so the fleet started to move closer to the shuttle. They needed to take this thing or destroy it in order to prevent the Fandom from causing more destruction.
Wingnut

Raven had indeed gotten the first reports in on the attack on Aidoneus Island and the effects it was beginning to have on the rest of the DC. Many of their forces in certain areas were pulling back, presumably to reinforce their home front, however... "You know I've never placed much faith in your calculations, Ishikawa. Calculations and projections can change in an instant, as the Gundam Team has shown us many times, and I doubt the loss of two highly skilled pilots factored into them when you attacked the DC.

However, I have indeed heard of the machine of which you speak. It had a hand in thwarting the plan to capture or kill Lune Zoldark in California. It supposedly contains technology which some would call magical in nature to power its systems and attacks. What does that have to do with what you have for me?"
The Gundam wiki

"Reality makes a crappy special effects crew." - Adam Savage

R.I.P., SDGO.