TARRRPG Chapter 7: Stellar Mysteries (Space)

Where old RPGs go when they die and move on to the afterlife.
Cybaster

"Acknowledged," TM answered. "Head there first. After we return to resupply and get the looting and plundering underway, he'll come see you."

Then all the machines, the Dezpada included, returned promptly to the Necronomicon as it approached the Cardi Doorl.
Don't throw the baton, you jacka**!!!
Sume Gai

Raven

Raven was pleased that they had agreed; now perhaps he could get some answers he wanted. The fleet, having lost 25 MS the Gwazine and receiving severe damage to three Nazca's began taking control over the asteroids other than Fritz and Cardi.

Raven moved to land on Fritz and wait.
"If You are a man you'll do what's important before you grieve" -Captain Harlock

"I like the SAGA. Its what Rambo would pilot if he was in Gundam 00" -Kylern
Kylern

The VF-25 stood in the hanger of the captured Nazca class giving a wave as they started to retreat. They had achomplished their mission without much in terms of bloodshed on their part. The Macross universe ships only received minimal damage due to their PPBs during the attack. What was surprising was that wall of beam shields that had protected the pirate ship. Very clever... But it hadn't mattered since that wasn't there target. This battle had ended and they small battlegroup retreated into fold space with the remainder of the Federation fleet with it.

While in Fold Space Kyle's VF-25 left the captured Nazca class and returned to the Gray Wolf. His machine was built to travel in fold space so he wasn't bothered like many other fighters would be. He was though surprised with the sheer achivement they had come through without bare losses. A few VF-11s were lost and the Konig Monster wad damaged by not destroyed. Their ships were still usable as well.

Upon arriving at the Gray Wolf Kyle landed his fighter and hopped out. He headed for the bridge where the Captain was and stepped out onto it with a smile on his face. "Mission achomplished Sir. That went very well." He said with complete satisfaction on his face.
When the books are written will we be on the right side of history?
Totally Awesome Random Robot RPG
Wingnut

- Theo Rawn -

"Indeed it did. However, I now worry about what that part of space will become like. Piracy in the area will skyrocket and the Fandom did manage to loot the Trinary satellites themselves. I can only wonder what they plan to use it for.
With any luck, the information we get out of the computers and crew of that ship will give us some clues."

Plus that one machine showed up again as well, and it came from that large pirate ship that made the attack on the fortress. Just who are they, and where did they get that top of the line hardware?
Pirates simply did not normally have access to such weaponry. There had to be an inside source in the Fandom giving them their weapons. A source that I don't think Raven Sterling is aware of.
The Gundam wiki

"Reality makes a crappy special effects crew." - Adam Savage

R.I.P., SDGO.
dreacon

Dreacon held his left forearm opening and closing his hand. Even if it was robotic with no sence of feeling it always seemed to itch when he went into battle. He placed his hands loosly on the controls and let out a soft breath.
"This is 'Big-Boss', Launching." He said calmly.

He barely felt the G-Forces from the acceleration of the catapult. He Felt cold, Unsure.... Had he made the right decision in joining the fedies? What was he fighting for? What was the point of any of this. As much as he wondered he knew that for a Soldier like him, Battle was life, no matter the surcemstance. He allowed 6 of his 12 Funnles to deploy 3 left and 3 right. he had 3 Fly out and seek targets and alowed the other 3 to Orbit him as a defence mesure ready to strike anyone who came to near.

He felt the "ping" of other newtypes around him. If he was lucky few were Enemies but in a world like this he didnt doubt that they had more than a few. He knew that by useing this many bits at once, he was making a huge "Ping" of his own...
We're oft' t' blame and this tis' too much prove'd that with devotion's visage and pious action we do sugar o'er the devil himself.
Kylern

"Didn't you activate a defense measurement that makes the satellites rather unusable? If we so desired I would easily hook a fold booster to my 25, jump in and detonate a tactical reaction weapon. That would easily destroy the entire place with the Fandom inside it. Then I could jump out before they knew it. Simple as pie." He offered his support knowing he could do it. The 25 was fast, stealthy, and the FA could mount 4 reaction missiles if necessary. But he doubted Rawn would let him commit mass slaughter like that, even though Kyle wanted to.

"Also what should we do about those pirates? They were better armed than Fandom... I mean look at that defensive wall... It would take a battleship size quantum particle cannon to pierce that. It took fire from all three frigates without wavering. How is that possible?" He was rather concerned about that turn of events...
Wingnut

- Rawn -

"Yes, I did. However, that just stops them from being used by the Fandom, and it takes a while to kick in fully so if they were quick, they still might have time to raid the interior."
Rawn chose to ignore the comment about the reaction weapons as using them was something Rawn didn't want to do if he didn't have to.

"That's one thing I hope to learn more about from the data. They may not be mere pirates as they initially looked. As for that wall of theirs, look up the ancient Greek phalanx and you will see that they did basically the same thing with mobile suits."
The Gundam wiki

R.I.P., SDGO.
Kylern

"Please don't insult my intelligence, I know what a phalanx is." He started showing a glint of hostility. "I would understand if they were standing up to mobile suits shooting at them but a full broad side by three heavily armed ships is different. The very fact they were able to introduce so many advance units into the battle worries me. Their not Fandom design so who built or brought them into this world? Capturing a Fandom ship isn't going to give us that information."

Kyle was once again off his game and showing the fractured state of his psyche. Even he didn't know when he was going to absolutely snap like many other stressed Newtypes. But at least his powers were rather silent for now and it his detonation wouldn't take very many people with him.

"I guess I'll start filing a casualty report for Lunar Corp. Since we didn't lose too many units they shouldn't ram anything down my throat this time." He was turning to leave unless Rawn had anything else to say to him.
Wingnut

"You're probably right. It also means that a direct confrontation with anything less than a major task force would be suicide.
There are just too many pieces of the puzzle that we don't have.
Go ahead and take care of what you need to."
The Gundam wiki

R.I.P., SDGO.
Kylern

Before he left he turned around with one final question. "Sorry if it sounds odd but since I am a member of the Mobile Weapons Testing and Development Department I want to know your impression of the new units and ships? Namely the G upgrade, Konig Monster, Northhampton class, and Uraga class? It would help in my report Sir. Then I will leave you alone until I'm needed again." He asked rather politely and once he had gotten his answer he would give a Salute and leave the room.

-Lunar Corp HQ-

Debate continued within the Board of Directors about whether to continue shipment of weapons to the Federation and Fandom. And sadly the split between them was starting to create a mini civil war within the company. Part had ties with Fandom and wanted to share technology, including the newly developed Fold system with them. The other part wanted to cut ties with both factions due to the increasing war and the raising violence even against non-military alligned personal within the company.

There was also a new unit that had been developed along with the VF-25 known as the VF-27. This machine was developed for Fandom newtype units in mind but the previous boycott of VF technology to Fandom had prevented it from behind use. But secretly a rouge group within the company managed to ship one of these dangerous units along with details of the Fold Drive to Fandom. But before that one of the newly developed quantum beam gun pods were sent to VF-25 pilot Kyle Ryder for use. This weapon had a similar function to the Gundam tech VSBR in that it could fire a highly concentrated beam with the purpose of breaking energy based barrier systems. It could also be programed for sniper type fire or rapid beam pulses. A deadly weapon indeed...

(Yeah to appease Fandom since I've kind of been holding out from them I'm secretly giving them Fold technology and the VF-27. Its only one unit though so no mass producing it since the Federation isn't mass producing VF-19s and VF-25s. But it can use a fold drive like the 25 so its pretty damn valuable.)
Cardi Doorl

- Public Kai-class Spaghetti al Dente -
- Hanger Bay -

The mechanical crew stood at attention as Cardi Doorl strode through their ranks to his mobile weapon. There had always been something about his tall, slender form and long, blond hair that gave one an impression of purpose when encountering the man.

"Stop saluting," grunted Cardi. The mechanics didn't budge. "Uh, at ease. Gawd." Now the mechanics went back to work. Cardi pushed off the deck to the cockpit of his deadly machine. The mechanics were lucky in that they were too busy to look at Cardi while he was above them.

Cardi, once in his mobile armor, put on his pilot suit and lit up the systems.

The man in charge of C&W's experimental unit was not happy at all. The skipper had miscalculated everything and thus the Spaghetti al Dente had arrived after the bulk of the fighting had ended.

No matter. There were survivors to kill kill kill kill kill.

The Spaghetti al Dente was thus targeting the pirate-captured satellite, mostly because the forces that had captured it seemed much stronger than the other guys who'd had a bunch of their own stuff blown up during the fight.

"Captain," Cardi linked to the main bridge once his helmet was securely fastened, "Have our cannons and missiles open up on their ship. Charge up the main weapon for use on the thing they're towing. If worse comes to worst, we'll at least deprive them of their big ball thing or whatever that's supposed to be."

With that, Cardi launched in his Rick Grabro, launch clearance be damned when you're the boss. Three mechanics were sucked out into space thanks to his unannounced launch.

"Alright, how badly you wanna die!?" Cardi howled at his targets. The Spaghetti al Dente opened fire on the Necronomicon.
RPG TRINARY: Gaia
Die Anti-brutale Kraft: Cardi Doorl

Make sure to check out the RPG section!
Cybaster

It didn't take long for the Necronomicon to clean out Trinary and begin loading whatever they could from the Cardi Doorl into the ship, and 10 minutes into it, a small transport floated out of the Necronomicon and headed to the Fritz Ashlyn, as promised; With a slow, steady glide, it turned as soon as it had flown into the hanger interior of the severed satellite and began touching down in front of Wraith and co.; A few more deliberate seconds later, the transport's landing gear touched down on the deck, and with multiple jets of steam the transport gradually powered down at that as the side hatch promptly opened.

Three men walked out of the side hatch. Two of them were SPARTANs, decked in green combat armor and with obscure one-sided visors; The third, behind the line, however, was decked out the same way --- but his armor was dark blue, distinctive, and seemingly more heavily armored than his standard counterparts.

They walked up in unison to Raven/Wraith and stood, the two green SPARTANs moving to each side flank of the dark blue one, and saluted him. "I am Johnathan Soulwing...SPARTAN-1, Mercenary Leader, pilot of the Dezpada. By orders of Commander Greye, I have come to meet with you as requested." Soulwing professionally reported, without a hint of emotion. Any attempts by Raven/Wraith to sense Soulwing's motives would find themselves facing a completely blank mental reading, oddly enough, as if he had no mind...or if the reading was being blocked by something around him.

The result would be the same for the other two SPARTANs as well.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

"Perfect timing," Melodius sneered to himself on the bridge of the Necronomicon as the Spaghetti's guns passed underneath the ship, narrowly missing the tow cables between it and the Cardi Doorl --- a coincidence that could ruin some things. Namely, if Melodius sortied in the Dezpada now, he would give away that the SPARTAN Leader was not its real pilot. And not only were the SPARTAN Serpents in the middle of resupply at the moment (meaning the Mercuriuses and Vayeates would lose mid-range support if they went up against the Spaghetti), Melodius didn't want to risk losing them to the new opponent. Even a single SPARTAN was expensive to lose.

However, despite anger, there was no real panic; Just a change of plans. He sat down on the XO's chair; Tuxedo Mask was still in the hanger, preparing the Duraxyll. Melodius' smile widened; TM might get his Crowning Moment of Awesome here, after all. "Launch Shadow Company forward against the enemy Mobile Suit and advance at once and recall all SPARTANs! Necronomicon, right full rudder, 90 degree angle, flank speed and activate all Voiture Lumieres --- take us out of Trinary airspace with the Cardi Doorl as soon as Soulwing's transport has returned. TM."

"I am aware, such a beautiful night, serenity torn apart by IDIOTS WITH A GUN IN THEIR HANDS..." TM ranted, shaking his head in the Duraxyll's cockpit. "Do you require anything of me?"

"As a matter of fact, I am, TM, aside from needing an XP count. I need you and the Duraxyll to make sure the three SPARTANs I sent to the Fritz Ashlyn make it back here safely --- you also have my authorization to terminate the SPARTANs and anyone involved if they have been captured. Can you do that using only Shot on the Run?"

"All too gladly."

"Then move!" Melodius yelled at that, and turned forward. At once, the Forbidden Gundam moved out first, HWG deploying the Defence Binders, followed by the Gundam Mark II Unit 0 and the Raider Gundam under its cover, and finally behind it the Alpha Azieru, all four of them heading straight for Cardi and the Spaghetti; To their right flank, TM's Duraxyll rocketed out of the Necronomicon in turn and began heading for the Fritz Ashlyn.

"Bang!" HWG declared, and opened up the battle along with Quess; As he swerved, rolled the Forbidden Gundam and fired four railgun shots at Cardi's Rick Grabro in front, Quess sighed and deployed her Wired Beam Guns to each side of the Alpha Azieru as behind her the Alpha Azieru's Funnels launched as well, and the Wired Beam Guns blazed at once, sending a mass of fire from left and right towards the Spaghetti behind Cardi's own Mobile Weapon...
Wedge14

- Public Kai-class Spaghetti al Dente -
- Hanger Bay -

As Cardi Doorl sped off into space Wedge Fourteen fumbled with his Helmet as he started to power up the main systems of his fearsome Zakrello Kai.

Wedge's state of the art mobile armour launched itself from it's confinements tearing through some members of the mechanic team who were just floating out in space like morons.

Fourteen howled with excitement as he powered up the variable speed hyper beam cannon that was located in his unit's gaping maw.

Everything infront of the Zakrello Kai was washed out in a magnificent white light. The beam fired from the unit's mouth was spread out significantly thin. Though not much a threat to mobile suits or even Cardi Doorl's own Rick Grabro that was caught in the blast, but it would've been strong enough to fry all the funnels that have been deployed.
RPG Trinary:Creepy Zeon Magician

I'm cool, just ask anybody.

Oh and check out the RPG Section!
Sume Gai

Raven

Raven had his doubts about the mans' claim but there was one way to find out the truth. Raven presented a blade much like his own but without the vibration feature and offered it as a challenge to duel.

----------

-Fleet-

the Fandom fleet responded by launching all it's units from the remaining ships. a total of thirty-five units comprised of GN-X's Zssa's and GuAIZ's
"If You are a man you'll do what's important before you grieve" -Captain Harlock

Cybaster

Just before Soulwing could accept or refuse Raven's offer, he was interrupted by a sudden transmission in the SPARTANs' comm sets. It was audible enough to Raven's group as well.

"All SPARTANs, abort current operations and recall to the Necronomicon at once. This is not a drill. Shadow Company will provide cover. Soulwing, return immediately; The Duraxyll will provide close-range cover for you."

"Understood, Commander." Soulwing said at that, and that was it. With a salute to Raven/Wraith, the three SPARTANs promptly jogged into the transport as it fired up and began lifting off all over again. As it began boosting and turning out of the hanger, the Duraxyll's large frame promptly appeared next to it, giving a sparkly mental feeling as Tuxedo Mask winked at everyone present.

"Soulwing, everyone...I, Tuxedo Mask, have come to rescue you. Have no fear of the unknown, for only fear is their weapon! Come!"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wedge's attack was a good move, but fell short of its primary objective due to something else from the Alpha Azieru: its own I-Field. As the wave of light came at the Alpha, it washed over it --- and around the deployed I-Field around it, covering it and all but one of the Alpha Azieru's Funnels in a protective shadow. Quess giggled to herself, feeling the exhilaration of flight as the remaining eight Funnels promptly spread out into space all around the battlefield, and the Alpha Azieru swerved left as its Wired Beam Guns changed targets, now checking a stream of fire at the newcomer Zakrello Kai...as its Mega Particle Cannon at the mouth began charging. "Comeoncomeoncomeoncomeoncomeon!" Quess cooed, bristling with excitement at that.

But what Wedge's attack did manage to do was momentarily blind Heavy Weapons Guy, as he was at the forefront of the formation, causing the Melee Tank to cry out and pull the Forbidden Gundam back sharply. At once, Zero and Gyunei leapt off of each other and separated, Gundam Mark II Unit 0 and Raider Gundam pushing away just before HWG crashed into them. At that, the Raider Gundam spun and fired its Zorn mouth cannon once at the Rick Grabro while the Gundam Mark II Unit 0 blasted two controlled shots at Wedge.
Sume Gai

Raven/Wraith

the fact that the man had denied raven's duel spoke volumes to the silent warrior. It conflicted with the earlier Actions where the mech had been reluctant to withdraw. Either this man wasn't the pilot or the pilot had been changed. Either way Soulwing was not who Raven had been seeking and the one he had been seeking had lost Raven's respect.

Raven naturally boarded the 008 and headed out ready to repel the invaders.

Wedge14

Wedge Fourteen

Wedge's Zakrello Kai was a unique machine. Rather bare looking compared to the original model the massive scythes that adorned the original were replaced by much more effective vibrating beam scythes. It's missile launchers were overhauled and their capacity had been increased as well as the destructive force of the missiles within. The Variable speed hyper beam cannon was hidden well inside the unit's mouth which was lined with vicious and somehow blood stained teeth.

The Zakrello Kai was also improved with overall better thrusters and a complete set of micro verniers to allow much improved handling over the original unit.

The machine had enough thrust to kill any man who dare pilot it. But Wedge Fourteen was no mere Man.

Wedge gawked out into space in anger as he saw the funnels slip by unharmed.

"NOBODIES DODGED THAT ONE!" He said shifting himself into cruise control.

And before he could blink a barrage of beams came hurtling towards him. With a quick jerk he brought the beamscythes directly infront of his Zakrello Kai. The powerful beam scythes acted as a beam shield merely diffusing the attacks.

Wedge didn't even flinch as he rocketted towards the forefront units unleashing a barrage of micro missilies at the raider and mark II gundam while making a pass at HWG and slashing wildly at the bewildered sandwhich loving european.

Cybaster

-Shadow Company-

"Raaaaaaawr!" Heavy Weapons Guy's eyes cleared up just as the Zakrello Kai came right at him, and he reacted on sheer instinct --- and the power of the Sandvich he's had earlier, before this battle. When the Zakrello Kai swung its Beam Scythe at it, the Forbidden Gundam swung back, its own Beam Scythe clashing with the Zakrello Kai's and beginning to push straight back.

Moving the Forbidden Gundam backwards with the momentum.

"Zeon wannabe! I'll show you!!!" Whereas Zero found himself spinning and dodging downwards past the micromissiles, blocking three of them with the Mark II Unit 0's shield, Gyunei's Raider Gundam simply shrugged them off as the Trans-Phase Shift Armor kicked in. Just as the Forbidden Gundam pushed itself away, the Raider Gundam transformed back and, in a swift motion, swung its Mjolnir Hammer wide --- and then at Wedge from his left flank. "INSTANT KILL!!!"

"I will not fall here!" Zero cried out in unison, and fired four large beam shots from the Experimental Beam Rifle, one after another, from the opposite direction, trying to catch Wedge in a crossfire. However, the fire was inaccurate --- two were flying at the Zakrello Kai, but the latter two shots seemed to fly straight for the Forbidden Gundam instead.

But that was intended.

"Придено получите некоторое!!!" --- 'Come get some!'. That was HWG's battle cry as he suddenly pulled the Gershmeidig Panzers forward and down...and caught Zero's two beams that were flying at him. At once, bouncing off an invisible field, those two beams reflected at a precise angle and flew at Wedge and Cardi, one beam at each, coming at them directly from the front.

"These unpleasant feelings...disappear from me!!!" Quess yelled in turn, and the Mega Particle Cannon fired, past Wedge and Cardi --- and straight at the Spaghetti, while Quess' Funnels began dancing around, shooting at any missiles coming at the Necronomicon from the enemy ship.
Omega

-Zaine-

(ugh... where... oh right, this is the Fandom flagship.) Zaine mused as he quickly recollected what happened. being in a battle with an odd-looking MA, nearly getting trashed in the process. but a mobile suit saved him by destroying the MA. alarms were sounding. "What's going on?!" as a flash of light passed by. (what the... a mega particle cannon?) He thought in surprise but noticing he was still in his flight suit , he made his way to the hangar and found his Exia waiting, albeit with a Tau Drive installed.
(Oh well, i've been curious about it anyway...) was all that came to mind before he was in the cockpit in the usual startup sequence and easily reactivated the gundam. As he was heading out, someone got in his way.
"you can't go out now! the catapult was damaged by the enemy!" there was a red light over the catapult gate indicating launch was impossible.
"go somewhere safe, i'll force my way out!" Was all Zaine said before he charged the gate, with the alarm blaring only for a moment. The next moment he started shooting his GN Rifle and slowly forced his way out, only for a beam shot to whiz by him. He decided to contact the bridge to find out which were ally and which were enemies.

"Sorry to be blunt... but which ones do i start blasting?" as he waited for a response. the MS that saved him went by... followed by three suits he had never seen before. "Nevermind, i'll find out for myself!" and he charged after the enemies... only moments before getting blasted into the atmosphere with just enough time to stablize for a safe entry.
Wedge14

The beamscythe glidedly harmlessly off the forbidden's own attack. Wedge's mobile armour continued to travel forwards and through his rearview mirror Wedge witnessed another gundam swinging some kind spiked ball and chain at the the forbidden gundam.

He rolled his mobile armour to the left avoiding some shots from this Zero character.

"These people don't belong in this universe....but they gladly fight for something they don't understand with little to no thought about their actions. They act as like they are nothing but pawns in a simple video game, or the rabid imagination of some young boy. They have no thoughts of their former lives. Have they forgotten? Do all they seek is fame and glory no matter the cost?

And what of the inhabitants of this world. How do they feel that their own home is used as nothing a sick game of death and destruction. This world can and will be saved. Outsiders like us do not belong here."

Wedge's Zakrello was still headed straight for the Alpha Azireu the Wedge flipped a switch and hit a big red button and a nicely sized pay load of missiles burst forth from their containers and headed straight for the ungainly unit.

Wedge quickly rolled to the left and blew right by Quess and the rest of her misfits heading straight to the enemies compound.