TARRRPG Chapter 7: A new path (Earth)

Where old RPGs go when they die and move on to the afterlife.
SNT1

--Slug--

"I am going to be zero-to-fatass in 4.2 days if this keeps up!"

Slugger was walking around still. He's having a bit of the good time, as he has never really been into a military warship. He just finished in the cafeteria, with an almost finished cheeseburger on one hand. Going back to the hangar to tell what the maintenance crew NOT to touch in his unit, he is stricken by the scene on hand: MP units downed, and some dude apparently blown up to pieces.

Sick to his stomach, that cheeseburger suddenly didn't look so good. It was then he saw that there is a man standing upon the remains. Slugger quickly hides behind the corner, but he was far too noticeable with his gagging over the mess. In a dilemma, he really couldn't run around crying for help, as he does not know what the hell is going on in the first place.

Okay, what did I just get into... and I just left my handgun in my cockpit...

He might as well try. Slug walks around the scene, hoping that this guy wouldn't just shoot, and remotely turning on his ZetaPlus in case some... chaos would be needed; he can easily make it come to him using that remote. The ZetaPlus comes to life quite noticeably with its lights and startup engine making a sound.

"The hell is going on here," Slugger asks...
(>-.-)>-} >>---> \(x.x)/
Sume Gai

Sume Gai

Gai heard someone he didn't recognize say something from behind him. He felt bad for the guy having to come upon this mess. Gai turned holstering his gun as he did so.

"Sorry to say you have the worst timing; getting here before this was cleaned up and after we got into the cockpit. I don't think we've met yet; the name's Gai, Sume Gai, but I prefer Night Chaser. As to what happened here near as we can guess his mechanical parts had some kind of forced overload that well.. I think you can see the end result."
"If You are a man you'll do what's important before you grieve" -Captain Harlock

"I like the SAGA. Its what Rambo would pilot if he was in Gundam 00" -Kylern
hellbore

-Hellbore-

Hellbore was jerked from his reverie by a sharp tug at the back of his neck. He looked around and saw nothing, but something told him the there was something wrong. He tapped Zangetsu on the shoulder to get his attention and indicated they should return to the hanger.

He jogged into the hanger and saw Gai standing in the Bawoo's cockpit, the new guy, Slugger, he remembered, was staring at him from the ground. Not being able to see into the cockpit, Hellbore called from where he was to Gai, "Is their anything wrong in here?"
Sume Gai

Sume Gai

Hellbore had just entered and asked if anything was wrong. 'that was putting it mildly'

"well looks like we were a bit too late to save Mike from himself; or was it someone else? I guess it's hard to explain since we don't really know."

Gai indicated the console with the final message as medical personnel finally arrived

"The scene up here looks a lot like the infirmary earlier; so I'd suggest you not look"

with the medical personnel finally there Gai descended back to ground level. Even they recoiled when they first saw the scene, most of them had been unconscious for most of the Infirmary accident. nonetheless they began to lean up the body placing it on a stretcher and covering it trying to make it less than obvious that the head had been blow open Hokutou no Ken style.
"If You are a man you'll do what's important before you grieve" -Captain Harlock

Volnixshin

Bio and Otto's Transport had picked them up and they were off to battle some Feddies. Bio had loaded all his weapons to maximum, and Otto had attached a side machinegun to each manipulater. This would be epic
You ever wonder where the Legend began? Watch as the most useless, becomes the most feared in the galaxy

Dark Duel: "I think the lesson to be learned is that so long as you have blue-colored hair, you will kick ass."
Cybaster

-Emily-

"Oh, we were talking about d20 stuff," Emily answered, blinking quizzically at Kylern. What was that about? After awhile, to steer the conversation back on track, Emily shrugged. "Well, I'm a 4 Paladin/3 Monk/2 Fighter/1 Occult Slayer. And I suspect that by the time we get to Aidoneus Island and turn our XP for that really big fight earlier in, I'll hit 11th. Then I intend to take another level of Occult Slayer. Ooh, I can't wait for 14th level, Kylern, as long as I don't have to kill 65,340,285 boars at 2XP apiece to get there...maybe immunity to Mind-Affecting Spells and Effects would help you, too? With all that's happened recently, I know it'll help me..."

Hearing Alex suddenly mention diving, though, Emily turned and blinked at him. "...Pressure? Wha?" o_o

-Masamune-

Masamune and his Efreet Custom had lined up among the first on the launch catapults, and he had managed to fight turbulence well enough and won --- Masamune's faced worse, and turbulence was nothing compared to getting shot by a cannonball and some musket shots. Making one last shuffle, Masamune's right hand reached up towards his face, stuck two fingers out, and adjusted his eyepatch one more time. "I wonder if Kirie will show up this time..."

He will. He can't resist.

The mental voice was both his and not, and Masamune's eye narrowed slightly. That had to be the Zero System...and had it switched on along with the Efreet Custom? No matter, Masamune decided mentally and felt himself ready to conquer the Gundam Team --- Kirie Morgan was in for a surprise now. Whatever works...

Then the Efreet Custom shot forward when it was his turn and Masamune quickly formed up near the Red Eagle's own Tallgeese.

-Black Mage-

And what had Black Mage been doing since then? Well, that was soon found out as when Lune had woken up and was just walking out the door to her quarters, Black Mage was already waiting there. Lune rolled her eyes in surprise; Had BM actually been camping outside her door? "Um, can I ask you a question?"

Lune sighed.

"Just give me a minute."

"Sounds harmless enough, but then again, it's you, ain't it?" Lune crossed her arms and glared at him. "Leave me alone, okay?"

Black Mage didn't move. "A minute. That's all I ask."

A pause.

"...You've got 30 seconds, Black Mage." Lune finally answered.

"Okay, seriously, a question." Black Mage began, and he raised his hands and stretched the palms upwards, near his chest.

"Tick tock tick tock..."

"Right then. About the Valsione...was it stolen from another alien army?"

Lune shook her head, and felt that she was going to regret this for some reason. "No, why?"

At that, Black Mage ^^'d again, and Lune in turn "..."'d. Again:

"Because both it and you got stellar curves!!!" ^^
Don't throw the baton, you jacka**!!!
Sume Gai

Wan Fei Lo

Wan's craft was high above the Ceres as it entered the storm clouds. In the roar of winds the Akatsukis followed by the Zangetsu and finally the Guren; the Akatsukis each had bazookas equipped on their right arms. As the mechs fell freely, hopefully hidden by the Gefjun Disturbers, the Akatsukis lined up their shots and fired. they then broke formation as the Guren released a focused radiation wave. The target of these three attacks was the center catapult; the Fandom hoped to prevent the VF-11's from launching

Wingnut

- Lune -

This is not something I need first thing after waking up.

Feeling that advanced combat techniques were likely wasted on such a person, Lune simply settled for grabbing Black Mage's hat and yanking it down over his already hidden face to the point where it would take considerable effort to return it to its former position.

Feeling somewhat satisfied with the situation, Lune set about to find Masaki as there were a couple questions she wanted to ask him.

- Ceres bridge -

While the sensors did not pick up the incoming Akatsukis, it did register their shots incoming at the battleship.
"Evade!"
It was a little too late as the first rounds hit their target, though not at the angle they had fired at.
The bazooka rounds impacted against the top and did only minor damage, however the radiation wave managed to do little physical damage, but did temporally knock out the magnets in the linear catapult itself.

"Templar squadron, scramble! Gundam team, report to stations and launch when ready. Commander Ryker, to the bridge please." ordered Wingnut from the back chair.

The Templar pilots soon found that the catapult was out of action. Fortunately the elevator system and outer doors still worked. During their time at Cheyenne Mountain, the team trained for the event that the catapult was down for whatever reason and could launch manually if need be.
Their training was put to good use as when each fighter was in position, they throttled up to maximum and after building up enough power, released the brake on their landing gear and took off into the sky.

It would take longer to deploy the team this way, but Kyle wanted them to be able to fight no matter what the situation was like.
The Gundam wiki

"Reality makes a crappy special effects crew." - Adam Savage

R.I.P., SDGO.
Kylern

"Don't worry about me. I've already got all that planned out." He pointed to the device attached to his head similar to the scanners in DBZ. It didn't work the same way and it didn't have a glass visor but a laser light one.

"this is a unique item that shields me from mind affecting abilities as well as allows me something similar to true sight. When hooked up to my AI it allows me to copy anything I see into data for future use." He was rather proud of his device as well as other things DC had done for him. But what had happened wasn't NT related but seemingly related to his presence in this world. He was forgetting his previous existance and his edge in terms of being outside the story.

Then something happened... A massive surge of energy was detected above them where the Ceres was. An alarm blared with the sub as Kylern twisted around towards the Hangar. "Emily I think your chance to level up has arrived... We need to get to our units." He was still injured and his unit was still damaged. And after they arrived in the Hangar and he went for his VR someone stopped him.

"Sir your in no condition to fight!"

"I don't care. The TEMJIN is still combat capable and I'm still walking. I'm fighting!" He glared the man down that dared to stand in his way. Normally he wasn't very imposing unless he was determined. Under his normally quiet and reserved surface was someone that had delighted in breaking the shoulder of his friend during Martial Arts. Someone who enjoyed taking aggression out by physically striking things. And this mechanic dared stand in the red headed pilot from another dimensions path? Hell no!

"But... your machine has several weakened joints and a busted shield. You won't survive this weather let alone the enemy."

"Then I'll have to take down as many as possible before my unit breaks apart." With that he mounted the VR and got ready to launch. He was loaded into tube and would be shot to the surface instead of being launched from the surface. this would keep the sub out of harms way, besides the VR was waterpoof.
When the books are written will we be on the right side of history?
Totally Awesome Random Robot RPG
Sume Gai

Alex Bloke

the DC units couldn't launch, yet; no matter what condition they were in. They had to rise to the surface first.

Kylern's action put him in great danger and Alex had no way to follow till they surfaced. It was a foolish action which was likely to prove a hindrance to the gundam team.

Sume Gai

Gai steadied himself against the railing as the ship shook; thankfully by this point the bodies were out of the way and indications of the mess had been taken care of. Gai rushed to the Gawain and began start up. He was the first on the catapult and the first out. He couldn't see the enemies though...

Wan Fei Lo

Wan and his team did not move closer yet; the next strike was the REd Eagles to make...
Last edited by Sume Gai on Mon Sep 15, 2008 4:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Cybaster

-Emily-

"Sweeeet! Wait for me!" =D

As Kylern strapped himself into the Temjin, Emily did likewise, climbing into the Unicorn Gundam's pit and beginning her preflight checks --- then Alex's points hit her, and Emily found herself sulking at it. The Temjin could get out that way, but the Unicorn would probably break something off during the launch if she tried (although it was waterproof as well); It was wider than the Temjin. Besides, something told her she was better off staying here for now...

Deciding to listen to her feelings, Emily sat back, sighed, and resigned to waiting; If the DC Sub emerges and Lune and the others launch, well, then Emily would follow up there that way.

-Masamune-

No sooner had Templar squadron launched did a mass of rockets come at the lead machines in the squad from the ground, coming from the Efreet Custom that was --- thanks to the Hyper Deuterium Reactor that was part of the field upgrades --- now hovering above the water, kicking spraying jets of it behind it as it glided quickly at and beneath the Ceres. Masamune eyed the launching Templars; They were fast and good for air suppression, but there was no cause for alarm.

There's nothing to fear from them. Imbeciles.

"Come on, Kirie, show up..." Masamune whispered, and kept moving to find a good position to fire from underneath the Ceres. "I'll be waiting..."

-Black Mage-

"H-hey!"

Promptly everything went black, and BM sweatdropped as he struggled to pull his hat back up in a cartoonish manner, tugging at it and staggering all over the place. Even as he did so, he found himself crashing into the corridor walls --- yep, BM isn't going anywhere anytime soon, sadly.

Not that the L-Gaim would be of much use in over-water combat, anyway.
SNT1

--Slug--

"Errm, Night Chaser, I like that. I'm Slugger, or Slug," Slugger says calmly. I guess it wasn't necessary for me to make my unit 'trip' down and crush this man---this is the very guy he covered during the last fight on a mid-battle suit replacement.

It was a very horrid situation regardless as he watches Hellbore come in, with Gai's talk about this guy's mechanical parts explo-- What, Mechanical parts! Damn it all, don't even want to ask. My job here is to kill their enemies, nothing more, nothing less, Slugger says in his mind. It was different from gunning down insurgents with his mobile suit; he had never seen anyone like this before.

A while later, the whole ship shook violently, and like clockwork this Gai fellow was already in his unit preparing to launch.

"About my job killing these guy' enemies..." He quips to himself as he boards the already idling ZetaPlus for some action.

"Alright Antonio, looks like another battle brewing up again," Slug says on the radio. Slugger's not so phased when he sees the storm.
(>-.-)>-} >>---> \(x.x)/
Wingnut

- Lune -

It seemed that the questions for Masaki would have to wait as the Fandom began attacking the Ceres

Lune got to the hanger and jumped in the Valsione.
"Bridge. Get this ship on the surface. I'm going out!"
The least I can do is return the favor for saving us earlier.

- Templar squadron -

"Woah!" shouted one of the pilots as he cleared the ship, missiles just missing his craft. Any slower and he'd be going down and not coming back up.

Another plane soon joined up on his wing. Spotting the initial attackers, the pair went after them.
"So you bastards think you can stop us do you?" The pair then sent a total of 8 missiles towards the descending KFs.

- Red Eagle -

Like Masamune, the Red Eagle planned to shoot the mobile weapons as they launched, however the fire from the Ceres kept him out of range.
Looks like I underestimated their firepower. Despite that he fired a pair of shots from the dobergun at the ship anyway.

- Wingnut -

No, can it be? wondered Wingnut upon seeing the red Tallgeese outside the ship.
The next move the suit made to evade fire was identical to the one the Red Eagle had used to evade Wingnut's fire the first time they had met.
It's him. That bastard showed up again. You'll not have your way this time.

Wingnut then ran out of the now lowered bridge and nearly ran over Ryker in the process. "Sorry sir. No time to talk now."
Heading to the hanger, Wingnut hoped there was something there he could use to at least keep the Red Eagle away from the Ceres until the others drove the rest of them off.
The Gundam wiki

R.I.P., SDGO.
Kylern

"You heard the Captain Emily! Lets show those Fandom bastards how to fight." The sub hit the surface and the catapult door opened up. His unit was the first to step out onto the linear catapult and before he launched he activated his tesla drive.

The VF's Nuclear fusion V Converter whined to life as the disk started to spin. Particles began to release and the boosters flared up behind him. Then the order was given and he was launched into the sky with his first target in sight.

Locking on with his energy rockets he fired at the Zeon looking unit that Kylern thought he remembered from a game. Maybe it was that EXAM unit from Blue Destiny? His memory was failing him like it had before... But the rockets homed in and chased after the unit as Kylern followed up with a blaze of rapid fire from his PSWS.
Strike_Rouge_Mk2

The Rouge was let go from under the plane and headed up to support the other members of the team. The Falkens were already launched and were following the transport, as they couldn't launch from inside the transport. The Rouge E was equipped with its new Destiny Silhouette and the Falkens with its load of XLAA's, AIM-9's, and the TLS.

"Alright lets see if i can get them to work now.."Mao then flipped on a switch as he fell from the transport plane, igniting the voltiore lumeire and spreaded the colloid particles correctly.He moved foward and his after-images were present.

"OK I'm going foward along with the red guys suit. Stay back and support the ones coming in from below." And Mao subsequently boosted behind the red mobile suit and Wan Ley Fo's team.
Zeonic Glory wrote:Sorry to ask this but, what does kawaii mean?
Be kawaii and visit the Art and Multimedia section.
Cybaster

-Emily-

Seeing Lune getting ready to launch suddenly lightened Emily's day, and she straightened herself up and giggled --- that meant the DC Sub was emerging, and Emily could get out there. She nodded, feeling the battle begin above her, and two presences from the Fandom getting started...one was familiar, but there was something wrong with Masamune, and it made Emily shiver. It was as if he was sharing his mind with someone.

Or something.

Emily shrugged as Kylern beckoned for Emily to roll initiative. The other, though...he's more interesting. Kirie could deal with Masamune, as he always had. The Unicorn Gundam moved up next, and stepped onto the linear catapult as its thrusters fired up; A moment later, with a Concentration check of 9, Emily and the Unicorn shot out of the sub as well, Emily barely managing to clear the water line as she realized with a panic that she was hitting her thrusters too late.

Kylern was already engaging the Efreet Custom that was skirting above the water, and the other one...red-colored? Then there was a realization, Emily blinked...and blinked...and blinked.

And grinned.

"Oooooh, lookit that! CR15 Char Aznable Custom Enemy! Yaaaaaaar! Init of 15, attack roll of 10 for a total of...26! That one probably didn't hit, did it?" :D Emily pointed, and the Unicorn Gundam shot up at that and swerved left with maximum speed, took aim once with the Beam Magnum, and fired an intense red blast of beam energy at the so-called CR15 Red Eagle.

-Kirie-

The Musha Gundam lined up next, carrying the Jumonji-Yari in both hands, and Kirie sighed to himself as he felt his instinct tense and his muscles bristle with anticipation. He felt it too, not as Emily did but he felt it: Date Masamune was back --- and he was ticked off. Kirie looked forward at the battle ahead; He wasn't sure how much help he would be over water, but maybe he could use the DC Sub as a stepping stone from time to time.

The scene with the corpse and the two Michaels...Kirie quickly pushed it out of his mind. That must wait.

"Kirie Morgan, I'm off."

The Musha Gundam shot forward at that, past some Templar planes...and then began falling with a controlled descent. Kirie quickly glanced around; Wingnut and Emily were going after the red-colored Tallgeese, the DC Sub was emerging, and Kylern's Temjin was fighting a dark blue Mobile Suit skirting over the water. Then Kirie's eyes narrowed and his fists clenched tighter over the flight sticks on impulse.

"Masamune," Kirie growled, and pushed the Musha Gundam forward, opening by pulling the Beam Flintlock Pistol and firing two shots at his rival. "Masamune! After all that, you still haven't learned a thing!!!"

-Masamune-

Masamune spun left rapidly at Kylern's energy missiles in turn, kicking up a large jet of water that doused the missiles and managing to distort their path a little as the Efreet Custom sidestrafed past them, and at the Temjin firing a rapid burst of lasers, Masamune nodded; Oddly enough, he wasn't caught by surprise, and almost seemed to have had predicted that move. "Naive!" Masamune yelled back, and ignited the Efreet Custom's twin Beam Sabers, spinning them, parrying the shots that would've landed hits with near-perfect precision. In counter, Masamune's left forearm launcher fired a single Beam Chaff at the Temjin's head visors to blind it and charged forward, followed by a swerve back and further left, hit-and-awaying three alternating slashes at Kylern's forearms.

Then Masamune's mind suddenly clicked; In an instant, he became aware of two shots coming in from behind and above him, and the Efreet Custom \simply stepped back, letting the shots buzz by; As the Efreet Custom was sprayed by water where the blasts landed, he wheeled around --- and even without the Zero System Masamune knew damn well who it was.

"On the contrary, Kirie!" Masamune smiled, perfectly confident, as Kirie's Musha Gundam made a fly-by stab which was easily parried with a backwards slash upwards, the Musha then moving in to regroup with Kylern's Temjin. Masamune's Efreet Custom spun again and rocketed back, kicking up more water, and another spray of rockets was fired at the two from the left leg missile launcher. "I've learned enough to think for myself."

"What do you mean?"

"I've been searching for an answer to what you said...I think I've found it." Masamune grinned ferally. "Oda Nobunaga...you know nothing about his true intentions, what he was trying to do. He was a revolutionary, Kirie, seeking to rid Japan of the old, of the people clinging to the past. Just like you, really. So what if everyone disapproved of his methods?"

"You really didn't get it...Nobunaga wasn't a noble warrior at all, and because of that...if he was trying for it, nobody accepted it. Nobody accepted him, you idiot!!!" Kirie retorted, swinging his Jumonji-yari to parry the rockets, and countering with another Beam Shot to attempt to herd him towards Kylern.

Masamune didn't rise to the bait; He simply swung his Beam Saber again, batting Kirie's shot into the water. "Because they don't understand, Imbecile! Nobunaga's intentions were noble; He could be as noble as the times needed and he decided for himself nobility wasn't needed in his time!" Masamune laughed at that. Zero was serving him well, feeding him answers. Kirie was losing his best weapon, because all the false Samurai had to rely on was his words. "The means to an end...that's what the Fandom is about. Hahahaha...what about it, Kirie? Understand now? I'm in the right, as Nobunaga was! When the Fandom wins, everyone will accept, and history will list them as the true victors...and me!"
Kylern

His attacked had been deflected but that didn't mean he was done. The enemy fired beam chaff from his arms thinking that he could blind Kylern, but he didn't seem to understand the concept behind the twos connection. The visor went over Kylern's eyes and he connected to the TEMJIN's sensor system. Even without vision he traced the enemy through the air and leveled his weapon in its blitz mode to block the two swords. Then increasing the power in the weapon he pushed forward driving the samurai based mobile suit back.

Then two beam shots rang out forcing the enemy unit back. It was that Musha again and Kylern was rather relieved as his sight came back. Missiles were fired at the both of them but Kylern easily countered with his own energy missiles which blasted the ones coming at him out of the sky.

Then he fired another barrage of energy bolts that homed in on Masamune. Kylern was listening to the two arguing and decided to pipe up himself. "Why don't you both shut up! Whether or not Nobunaga was a monster or not is irrelevant because in the end he was killed by those he trusted. Those in power are always targeted by those without power. Karmas a bitch and so is destiny so quit with the whose right and whose not and lets settle this with strength. Thats what you respect Masamune isn't it? Then defeat us and you will have made your point, but in losing all you believe it accounts for nothing. If you can't defeat the world with strength then you don't deserve to talk about whether or not Nobunaga was right because in the end he FAILED!"

Yeah Kylern had watched enough documentaries on the History Channel about Japanese history to pull that together. He then turned to his grounded foe and came up with an idea. "Kirie you need a lift?" Transforming his sword into its slider mode he tossed it down to his new ally. "Just hop on it and you can fly."

Kylern had just given his main weapon to the guy and knew he needed to figure up a new way to attack. And this came in the form of a new tactic... In his hands he focused his energy cores typically used for powerbombs and changed the energy into electromagnetic.
Terrace

"Heavyarms, launching!"

The Gundam Heavyarms Kai emerged from the Ceres, doing an acrobatic flip in mid-air, hovering as he scanned for targets.

Wait, is that the Talgeese? SWEET!

With that, Terrace barrelled at the red Talgeese, firing his Double Beam Gatling Gun, dodging all the while and using his Newtype abilities to improve his aim drastically.
Heavyarms is the best walking weapons pile of all the Gundams!

Click Here!
Wingnut

((Wingnut didn't launch yet, Cybaster.))

- Red Eagle -

As he was contemplating how to attack the Ceres, warning alarms went off as Charles suddenly found himself under attack from below.

Falling back to avoid the blast, but not enough as the red paint was taken off the shield by the attack, Charles got a look at his attacker.
A totally while mobile suit on a flying armor. That one isn't one of their more impressive units. Still, intel thinks the pilot may be a newtype. Gotta be careful then.

Instead of trying to move away, Charles instead headed towards Emily, firing off two shots from the dobergun as he went and as a result avoided Terrace's fire as well.
Stowing the weapon on its right shoulder mount, he then drew a beam saber and rocketed towards Emily and made a downward slash that if she didn't move, would vertically cut the Unicorn in two.

- Wingnut -

Making it to the hanger Wingnut quickly looked around for any open units. Fortunately there was one. The OverFlag that Gai had briefly used.
It'll be hard to keep up, but it's better than nothing.

Wingnut quickly boarded the machine and gave himself a crash course in how the machine worked by reading the in computer manual.
Good, not that different from any other. Transformation is there, weapons, throttle, ejection, heh might need that one. Okay.

Moving the unit onto the catapult, Wingnut went through the launch sequence.
"Wingnut, Over Flag, going out."
As soon as he left the ship, he transformed to flight mode and quickly began looking for the red Tallgeese.
The Gundam wiki

R.I.P., SDGO.
Sume Gai

(Damn Squirrels causing power outages)

Alex Bloke

Alex and the DC AM's followed Kylern quickly, Alex with his emotional inhibitor in active couldn't deny that Kylern was acting for too rashly.

"Lions; support Kylern"

with that Alex boosted for wards and fired his Beam Pistols at a strange mech producing afterimages.

Wan Fey Lo

Wan had stayed above the fight waiting even after locating Gai; he would need something in order to win. then as the luanched he saw what he might need but before hand he'd have to trim the numeric advantage.

"Icer you and your men take out those DC AMs and try to hold that flag still."

With that the five fell from the clouds. Icer dash toward a Lion as though to go under it but at the last second boosted upwards and performed a booster assisted overhead slice into the front of the mech. The others preferred to use their bazooka's against the lions.

Wan in the mean time headed for Gai his Radiant Wave Surger ready.