TARRRPG Chapter 7: A new path (Earth)

Where old RPGs go when they die and move on to the afterlife.
Sume Gai

Alex Bloke

Alex also pulled back, turning off the right secondary saber to allow the arm to swing free of the blast, as the cannon exploded; while not able to escape the explosion completely the damage was mainly cosmetic. with the only functional damage being the loss of two of the backup cameras.

Alex responded to the slash by moving left and down and followed by slicing forward at the open main body with the main left saber and stabbing at the back of the A.S.S.with the left secondary saber.
"If You are a man you'll do what's important before you grieve" -Captain Harlock

"I like the SAGA. Its what Rambo would pilot if he was in Gundam 00" -Kylern
Wingnut

Although the Ceres had to leave in a hurry, a Killer Whale class ship had arrived to help the other transport sub and set to work rescuing the crew of the damaged vessel.
The Gundam wiki

"Reality makes a crappy special effects crew." - Adam Savage

R.I.P., SDGO.
Strike_Rouge_Mk2

Mao quickly tried to roll out of the way, focusing all power into the right wing, pushing him into a quick manuver. After recovering from the roll, Mao noticed the Anti-Ship Sword was in half along with his right shoulder plate. Mao could still use the sword but its advantage of weight was gone. Mao used it as a weapon till the end of its possibilities and threw it at the enemy, He then replaced it with the Beam rifle he had stored on its hip armor and began firing bursts at the thrown sword.
Zeonic Glory wrote:Sorry to ask this but, what does kawaii mean?
Be kawaii and visit the Art and Multimedia section.
Zangetsu

Zangetsu quickly landed in the Ceres hangar. "Can't every get a fight in anymore. Not even against my old Rival Lowind." he said as he stepped out of his mech and waited for the other pilots.
Cybaster

(Lots of stuff happening in 7 hours... @_@)

-Emily-

Emily nodded, smiled at Lune, and let the Unicorn be led by the hand back onto the Ceres. "Thank you."

-Kirie-

Things were happening all around him; first, the Z'Gok E came at him with its claw, which was blocked as Kirie pushed the Naginata's hilt at it, stopping the blow mid-stab --- then suddenly another unit descended, a blue-and-white Gundam, and stood between him and the Z'Gok E, forcing Kirie to leap the Musha Gundam back, panting, recovering, trying to make something out of his new opponent, which looked to be a melee-type with visible blades...

Then as the Exia backed off just as quickly as Kylern, Wingnut and some other person he couldn't make out yet converged on him, Kirie looked up, and left. While the L-Gaim was now fighting the Sturmvogel, Alex was fighting a Rouge E...a newcomer?

Deciding that with the Fandom retreating he was of no good out here in the Musha Gundam's current state, Kirie bit his lip and leapt the Musha back up one more time, towards the Ceres, seeing Emily and Lune heading there already. As Kirie did, he finally allowed himself to feel angry and slam his fist onto the seat rests; He was of absolutely no use in this battle, and not against Date Masamune.

Can I beat him now?

-Black Mage-

"You can honestly shank this instead, pretty boy!"

Leon dodged Black Mage's shots, and Black Mage waited.

Leon approached, and Black Mage waited.

Leon reeled his fist back, and Black Mage waited.

Then Leon punched out and charged the L-Gaim...and Black Mage waited no longer. Letting the L-Gaim freefall, leading Leon on, Black Mage fired two more shots with the left Power Launcher as the Sturmvogel kept coming at him, and when it was as if Leon was about to come upon the L-Gaim, Black Mage suddenly extended the right arm sharply.

The lancer in its hand lit up with a thin, deadly pink blade as Black Mage held it at its maximum length, stabbing it straight at Leon's Sturmvogel's underarm and torso, attempting to get an advantage in weapon length as Black Mage twisted the L-Gaim left as well, causing it to control its descent, fall left, and spin in follow up --- bringing the lancer's other end at the Sturmvogel's back in case the first blow failed. "Oh, I just thought of #99...how does 'being a pretty boy who tries to be a rocket scientist' sound?"
Don't throw the baton, you jacka**!!!
Strike Zero

The L-Gaim stabbed, and the Sturmvogel twisted right, working its nimble metal body around the glowing amethyst blade and narrowly avoiding being stabbed in the face. Leon, however, realized what a precarious position this maneuver left him in. He would have been wide open for Black Mage's next spiraling slash if the Sturmvogel wasn't equipped with the Pin-point barrier, which he promptly activated. The glowing sword and shield smashed into each other, creating an ear-splitting crackle of lightning and thunder between the two machines.

"Oh, I just thought of #99...how does 'being a pretty boy who tries to be a rocket scientist' sound?"

"How about this: Up yours!"

Leon broke away from the L-Gaim and righted himself, then drew both his gunpods and opened fire, unleashing a continuous stream of bullets at the enemy unit while at the same time moving around it in a tight circle.

"Tell me something BM... what are you fighting for?"
Thundermuffin wrote:SETSUNA: There is no Tomino in this world.
Cybaster

-Black Mage-

In response, Black Mage raised the L-Gaim's left armshield binder to parry the bullets, most of it crashing into the shield's surface and causing small pelting sounds with the impact, as Black Mage turned with the Sturmvogel and pushed the L-Gaim back right, moving past the Sturmvogel and keeping it to one side of him. It was here that Black Mage raised the right hand Power Launcher and countered with a series of beams, five in all, at points against the Sturmvogel to box it in towards a line.

"Ohhhhh...hahahahaha, I know what you're getting that. Idiot. After what that boy scout with the two Beam Sabers tried, you think the same thing would work on me?" Black Mage laughed, keeping his focus on Leon. "Well, I'll tell you one thing, Leon...I'm not fighting for that ditzy twit Raven Sterling and doing what she wants because she's jumping and screaming obscenities, and I will absolutely not be her scapegoat so she could escape her failures. How many times do I have to tell you this, pretty boy?"
Don't throw the baton, you jacka**!!!
Sume Gai

Alex Bloke

Alex climbed to avoid the downward arcing blade, useless as it might have been. The beam shots which followed the blade were also consequently evaded. Alex decided to switch to long range combat and stowing the secondary arms and sabers he drew his pistols which had been recharged during their inactivity.

He would give the enemy one last chance to run with it's evacuating comrades; this was unusual because CXes were designed to prioritize "destruction of the enemy" just below "self-preservation"; which at this point was the highest active priority.
"If You are a man you'll do what's important before you grieve" -Captain Harlock

Strike_Rouge_Mk2

Mao had almost nothing left and his enemy was unharmed at this point. His Rouge was torn up badly and his weapons were gone. Taking a look at the enemy mech, he noticed that it was not immediately fireing back as soon as he drew the pistols. "Is he tempting me to leave?" Mao felt defeat arching over him,"I....I don't have a choice.."

Mao quickly turned around and boosted away hoping to meet up with everyone after his horrendous defeat. Mao was still self-conscious and kept his eye on the enemy mech as he retreated." I cant win, can I?"
Zeonic Glory wrote:Sorry to ask this but, what does kawaii mean?
Be kawaii and visit the Art and Multimedia section.
hellbore

-Hellbore and Juuso Eljas--

Hellbore's first volley had missed and he had been denied further opportunities do to the melee between the Huckbein and Destiny type. He looked around and saw that most of the enemy combatants already engaged, the Federations numerical advantage very apparent. He scanned the area and saw from the opposite side of the Ceres, a group of four Metal Armours rushing in. He grinned to himself and said, "Game over folks", and activated his targetter. To his utter shock, the computer failed to get a solid lock on the Armours. He gritted his teeth and moved in closer.

Juuso grinned as the railcannon rounds impacted the engine block of the enemy ship. Finally something was going his way. Simon's Reb Gelf's EDW took care of the homing rockets veering them off in slam into the ocean. The white mecha then broke of to deal with other threats leaving the MA's to attack. The CIWS fire from the battleship made getting a firing solution challenging, even so the Armours fired off four missiles each at the unprotected belly off the Cere. Just then another Fedderation suit charged at them from the other side of the ship. Dan quickly moved to intercept firing his hand railgun into the newcomer.

Hellbore shrugged the shots off, the TPSA easily absorbing the shots. He brought his plasma cannons to bear and fired them towards the group of Fandom mecha. The Metal Armours juked around the shot at most suffering slight burns and peeling of paint as damage. Hendrik fired the rockets from the left arm while Dan moved in and took a slash at the torso of the Freedom.

Hellbore dropped one of his beam rifles and drew a beam saber and activated a beam shield almost simultaneously. He blocked the rockets with the beam shield and parried the Gelf's attack He swung an attack back bu the Gelf had already moved away. What Hellbore didn't see was Juuso rocket up behind him, using all 350,000 pounds of thrust as he slahed at the Freedom's exposed back. Hellbore sensed the attack at the last moment and tried to spin and block it, to late. His inexperience at melee comabt showed and he lost both plasm cannons in the attack.

The explosion of the cannons forced Juuso back and allowed Hellbore some respite. Unexpectedly Juuso's radio crackled to life. It was the Red Eagle calling a retreat, they where too outnumbered to cause any significant effect. The Gelfs turned and sped back toward the transports they had left behind. Jusso's Falguen saluted Hellbore mockingly and followed his underlings.

Hellbore recovered from the attack. Three on one wasn't fair and their Metalr Armours were built for close combat, while his was more long range support. He ran through a quick check of his systems. Everything seemed to be fine, the safeties cutting off power to the Plasma cannons soon after they where destroyed. His radio bleeped with the retreat order and Hellbore rose up to the hanger off the battleship.
Lowind

"Testing newtype abilities..." Lowind was trying to focus. Though after that encounter with his inner "goodness" he was still trying to put himself back together.
???? wrote:"Can't every get a fight in anymore. Not even against my old Rival Lowind."
"That gotta be Zangetsu. Next is to see if I can establish mental contact with him."

"Kind of sorry about not being here for a battle, due to time zone and all. Anyway, can you "hear" me? If so try to reply. I need some data on this Newtype thing, so do me a favour." Lowind tried to say in the Newtype way.

Man. What kind of villain is so courteous to an enemy? You are really worthless. What should be he good side said mockingly.

"Shut up. We already have a guy with a split personality crisis in story, you shouldn't exist. Shoo shoo."

The other guy suffers the more traditional version. In case you forgot, I AM YOUR GOOD SIDE. Thanks to you wanting to be a villain and doing so badly, the evil that should be in your usually active "bad side" somehow ended up here.

"Doesn't change a thing. Disappear." With some concentration (really, really awful mental singing, actually) Lowind drove the voice out of his mind.
Sume Gai

(sorry bout the wait Kylern wanted to finish up some things before this)
Tallis Stenner

Tallis was in some kind of mecha fangirl heaven; new machines kept coming in one after the other. the first on to catch her eye how ever was the TEMJIN, she moved closer to see why the pilot wouldn't get out. she soon found the hatch and, after a few moments of tinkering, figured out how to open it.

it opened to reveal a pilot who seemed to be in worst shape than his machine; it kinda explained why he hadn't gotten out yet.

since he did seem to be conscious Tallis spoke to him

"HEY COOL MECH. I'm Tallis; who are you? do you need any help?"

Sume Gai

as Gai landed on the Ceres he saw Tallis near the DC unit, TEMJIN. She seemed to be saying something. As Gai moved into his machine's berth several security personnel moved into the hanger to retrieve the Exia pilot from his cockpit. Gai decided to check with Tallis first and began to make his way to her after exiting the Gawain.

Alex Bloke

alex began to pull back as his opponent retreated he would have landed on the Sub but the Vela was badly damaged and with the crew of the Vela the Juno was near maximum capacity. Alex opened a com to the Ceres; if needed he could fly all the way back but he should at least ask.

"Ceres; this is DC operative Alex Bloke do you have room for one more?"

Zangetsu

'Lowind? Is that you? And to think I thought you were dead. Well what do you need maybe I'll give it to you but, maybe not. You are an enemy after all.' Zangetsu thought as he stood on the deck.
Kylern

His cockpit opened up and the pilot tried to get out. But as he attempted he tripped and fell out of the small moniterless compartment and landed on the ground with a heavy thud. He was 6'1 and weighted 190 lbs so it was a pretty nice thud.

"Owww..." He muttered rolling over and looking up to see some girl had let him out. She asked him the pretty standard and all he could do was smile a bit before answering. She was pretty cute after all...

"DC pilot Kylern and thats my machine the VR-707A3 White Knight..." He didn't pass out but he did kind of lay there having a bit of a hard time getting up. It took him a few seconds to roll back over so he could push forward with his weakening arms. Finally though he managed to get onto his knees and from there standing up. He was one pretty tough cookie after all and this pain was nothing. After a good nights rest he would be right as rain again.
When the books are written will we be on the right side of history?
Totally Awesome Random Robot RPG
Sume Gai

Tallis Stenner/Sume Gai

Tallis watched as the exhausted pilot forced himself slowly up; Gai in the mean time had reached the pair in time to hear Kyle's introduction and as the man started to get up offered his hand;

"Hello there; name's Gai, Sume Gai but you can call me Night Chaser."

Kylern

"Gai? Wait I know you... You were brought here quite a bit earlier than me. Fought against the Astrea and Kayla on the top of the Ospery..." He started going on until the same blinding pain shot through his head disrupting his thoughts and causing him to loss what he was saying. It was apparent he was slightly dazed when he re-opened his eyes and looked rather blankly at everyone. But noone would know something was a miss because he was shielded from Newtype powers. And it was a good thing since he was on a ship full of them.

"Nice to meet you Gai, and whose your friend in the mechanic outfit?" He asked looking at the girl that had helped him out of his machine. "I think I owe her a bit of thanks for letting me out." He was trying to be somewhat charming even though he had a bit of blood that had streamed down his face, he looked tired as could be, and he stood with a painful slouch. His whole body hurt but he kept cool and tried to play it all off like he had as a kid in Taekwondo. He had been the only one in class to shrug off pressure points and resist locks during Judo. He could deal with this bit of pain as well.
Sume Gai

Gai was unsure what to say at the mention of Kayla, the girl he had killed, but judging by how wobbly Kylern looked. Gai decided to pass on the subject.

Tallis in the mean time had eyes only for the TEMJIN; that would change when she noticed the Valsione but for now she was busy trying to figure out the 707.

At mention of her Gai smiled.

"her name is Tallis Stenner, mechanic and Super Robot geek"

then leaning closer and speaking quieter to make sure she wouldn't hear, even though she was paying them no attention.

"I think she might be this world's Ryusei"

Gai leaned back and taking into account the fact Kylern was now bleeding said

"come on. we're getting you some medical attention and don't you dare object"

Kylern

"No no no... I'm not getting medical treatment yet." He had heard the comment about her being a huge fan of mechs and he wanted to quench her curiosity over his unit. So sidestepping Gai he walked up beside her and straightened up his stance to look professional.

"Miss you'll never see another one like it in this universe. Even in its own this model is one of the most powerful design due to its Nuclear V Converter engine. If you see in the cockpit it doesn't have any traditional moniters or screens and thats because all the sights and such are attached to me." He pointed to the device attached to the side of his head and activated it. A thin red line covered his eyes. "This is the direct image system that makes piloting this thing like a video game. Weapon wise its main one is the Phase shift weapon system which the Musha gundam should still have. That device is a Beam launcher and massive beam sword combination. It can also turn into a flight capable board or split in two to fire a plasma electric charge of wide areas. Its very unique and came with me when I came to this world." He was given a bit of credit to a unit that looked like it had been beat to hell. which technically it did... It went from fighting a Federation gundam to a trip overseas, then to that battle in california that almost got it destroyed and finally that last battle. Three fights in a row without adaquete repair takes it toll on the machine and pilot.
Sume Gai

Sume Gai/Tallis Stenner

Tallis listened not even noticing the blood on his face while Kylern explained the TEMJIN with suitable series of OOHs and AAHs. When he finished Tallis commented simply:

"I love it!"

Gai on the other hand was not about to let Kylern escape the needed care;

"OH NO you don't; the last thing we need is a pilot killing himself by running around in your condition; the faster you get it the faster you'll recover"

Lowind

'Lowind? Is that you? And to think I thought you were dead. Well what do you need maybe I'll give it to you but, maybe not. You are an enemy after all.'

"Just getting a reply was all the data I needed, thanks. Any by the way, that sentence of yours sounds oddly like Foe Yay. I would prefer if you don't let this rivalry between us drift in that direction. This battle is about done, so don't bother coming out now. Peace out."

Lowind while transmitting the above sentence was also busy writing notes. "Newtype resonance and mind reading achieved at a distance over at least 4 miles."

Told you this character choice I made earlier will pay off eventually. Look, the drug worked this time.

Sure, it worked. And cue the seizure.

Surely it can't be this soo- GAARGH! This time Lowind puked something orange-colored. Good thing he had hardly moved from the Kamataichi.