Gundam marketing

Topics not covered in other forums. NO POLITICS OR RELIGION.
Wingnut

Gundam marketing

As we know, the largest source of income for Bandai concerning Gundam is the merchandise. ("Where the real money from the movie is made.")

Here's the latest offering that you can own in your own home.

I guess they rebuilt the place after Nu Gundam hit Char's Zaku into it, which caused it to collapse.
The Gundam wiki

"Reality makes a crappy special effects crew." - Adam Savage

R.I.P., SDGO.
codename:v

I'm not surprise that this is meant to target diehard otaku fanboys or girls. A limited edition of MSG:OYW 0079 for 25k yen with a bathrobe courtesy from the Hotel of Principlity ZEON... A BATHROBE. Sooner or later, someone would cosplaying in this robe as Char-just-finishes-bathing look. What a dream of luxury for otakus...
ShadowCell

codename:v wrote:Sooner or later, someone would cosplaying in this robe as Char-just-finishes-bathing look. What a dream of luxury for otakus...
They're going to be mighty depressed when they discover that the model is not included.

What do they expect? An additional inflatable sex doll for their bishoujo or geeky wet dreams? Why not just take a part in "Beauty and the Geek"?
ShadowCell

Hey, I'd totally buy that bathrobe if it came with the model wearing it. But it doesn't, so I'm not very interested.
Dendrobium Stamen

Don't care about the robe, I'll just take the model, thanks.
"Trust me, I know what I'm doing." - Sledge Hammer.
A Wind Raging Through, a Destiny sidestory.

Man, I can imagine the 'MODEL' whipping and spanking your fanboy asses... Hitting on any girls cost you dearly...
Then again, this is getting into a sexist topic. The main product is of course a limited DVD set with a bathrobe, which is only saleable to idiots who are willing to spend a fortune on it. And another thing, guys. You don't get the girl even if you bought women underwears hoping you can have one of the cover girls from Victoria's secrets catalogue.
SNT1

^Dude, calm down.
(>-.-)>-} >>---> \(x.x)/
Hyakushiki

Have any of you seen these fine products.

I wouldn't mind having this phone.

Zeon luggage Char Custom.
Don't send a coordinator to do a newtype's job!
ShadowCell

Hyakushiki wrote:Zeon luggage Char Custom.
Three times as likely to get ripped open and burglarized by TSA Stormtroopers!

Three times as likely to make airport passerby question your sexuality!

Three times as likely to compel you to adopt a ridiculous bunch of pseudonyms and a goofy pair of sunglasses and expect that to hide your identity!

This and other products, brought to you from the fine folks at Japan!

And there's your Char Aznable "three times..." jokes.
Yuusha Tokkyu Might Gaine

There was also a Quattro razor too if I'm not mistaken
Tell me bats, what are you really scared of? Failure to save this cesspool of a city? Not finding the Commissioner in time? Me, in a thong?-Joker Arkham Asylum

My father was a wheel! THE FIRST WHEEL! And you know what he transformed into?! NOTHING! But he did it with honor!-Jefire, Transformers 2

How often do you see a man in red from head to toe? Which includes his underwear... The Hyakushiki razor was gold anyway. Bandai is going haute this year.