Long time no see

Topics not covered in other forums. NO POLITICS OR RELIGION.
Zeph

Long time no see

o/
I haven't been by MAHQ in a while. I guess college will do that to you. At one of the boards I'm staffing, a person brought up a thread saying the Japanese were building actual mobile suits. He essentially read it off another website and copy/pasted to include this picture:
Click here!

That brought up some memories and I went looking for the gallery that used to host them, but I cant seem to find it anymore. I thought MAHQ put up a mirror when the original host went down, but I guess that got scraped as well. Anyone here know where I can find a copy of this series? Some of them were quite nice and I'd love to see them in a higher resolution of at least 1200 pixels high.

Mod Edit (Red): Removed IMG tags.
Nightwing03

Mmm..use URL tags instead of IMG Tags please, as for your request i think you should put it in this thread

EDIT: Red is the Ninja Master :twisted:
♣♦♠♥
Zeonic Glory

Hi. Theres an official welcome thread at the top of the page and you can't post images. You can post links to the images. (Sorry if I'm shadowmodding, just trying to help).

Thats a neat pic, BTW.

edit: GAH! Durn ninjas....

CURSE YOU RED to the 100000000th powah! :evil: :lol:
Warning: When using Minovsky Particles, please do not drive or operate heavy machinery. If you have a Newtype Flash lasting longer than 6 hours, please call 911 as this may be a sign of a serious and life threatening side-effect. Ask your doctor if taking Minovsky Particles are right for you.
mcred23

First off, good to see you again Zeph.

Second, for the gallery, MAHQ's old image gallery went to Gundam Plus, but they went down some time ago and I really don't follow the new version all that much. However, for the image in question, it can be found on this site, which also has other images and a sizeable gallery of it's own.

So yeah, that should take care of the request. If you want to say hi to everyone, please do so in this thread.

For those reasons, I'm closing this one.

And to the two previous posters: I am teh mastor ninja. :P
I must betray Stalindog!!!

RPG TRINARY: Mash
Die Anti-brutale Kraft: mcred23 (Call me 'red', not 'mcred')