Happy Halloween MAHQ!

Topics not covered in other forums. NO POLITICS OR RELIGION.
Strike Zero

Happy Halloween MAHQ!

Yes, it's that time of the year again. So, who's looking to score some free candy tonight? Anybody got some awesome costumes ready?
Thundermuffin wrote:SETSUNA: There is no Tomino in this world.
Zeonic Glory

I'm just wearing my BDU camo Jacket, pants, and hat :P . I gots a pillowcase for candy. I'll never finish it though....

I wish I had a Human Reform League or a Union uniform to wear...
Warning: When using Minovsky Particles, please do not drive or operate heavy machinery. If you have a Newtype Flash lasting longer than 6 hours, please call 911 as this may be a sign of a serious and life threatening side-effect. Ask your doctor if taking Minovsky Particles are right for you.
mcred23

I went to a party on Saturday night dressed as terrorist Gofuk Yusef (:mrgreen:), complete with fake beard, AK-47, bomb, some handgun and a ready supply of threats toward the infidels and plans to have them meet Allah. :twisted:

For tonight, I plan on letting other family members give out candy to the lil' kids of the neighborhood, as I'll be hiding in my room playing Ace Combat 6. Of course, with that tropical storm making it very windy, it almost is a bit scary outside, so who knows what may happen.
I must betray Stalindog!!!

RPG TRINARY: Mash
Die Anti-brutale Kraft: mcred23 (Call me 'red', not 'mcred')
Charismatic Enigma

I was going to be a monk just for fun, but I have a stupid night class. :( However, I did get a nice card from my parents. :)
"Aaahh!"-The last words of many a mobile suit pilot.
Zeonic Glory

^ I was a monk last year 8) .

I did a little trick-or-treating at the mall. I came home with a small amount of candy. I'm glad, since I don't really eat much candy now.

On a side note, for some reason, holidays make me feel a little depressed. I dunno why, maybe I'm just strange that way :? . I had some fun tonight, though.
Warning: When using Minovsky Particles, please do not drive or operate heavy machinery. If you have a Newtype Flash lasting longer than 6 hours, please call 911 as this may be a sign of a serious and life threatening side-effect. Ask your doctor if taking Minovsky Particles are right for you.
Draco Starcloud

I wore a witch hat to school today, but I plan to give out candy tonight.

I plan on building my new Char's Gelgoog and maybe my Black Tri-Stars Zaku I tonight while I hand out treats.
Chris wrote:IMMA CHARGIN MAH MAHQ @_@
Draco's Lair - Latest Update: 1/9/10
Zeonic Glory

DS with a witch hat?!?!? Thats strange....

I half-expected you to either be a 'Goog or Bumblebee XD lol
ShadowCell

I went as an organism!

It was easy.
Wedge14

I went out as a constuction worker/stripper on the weekend. Some unsightly pictures involving a wardrobe malfunctioning are being passed around my group of friends right now...

I used to love hallowe'en. But this year i didn't really get into it. I didn't even watch the The great pumpkin this year because of work.

Maybe i've grown up... :cry:
RPG Trinary:Creepy Zeon Magician

I'm cool, just ask anybody.

Oh and check out the RPG Section!
Newtype87

I don't do Halloween, and I haven't for nearly eight years. As for what I'm doing for the evening, I just bought a PS3 this afternoon, and I'm breaking it in with my copy of Ratchet & Clank Future. Oh, sweet wanton destruction, I've missed you so much.

And I also have a midterm tomorrow, so I should probably buckle down and study.

Oh, and Happy Halloween to those of you who do anything.
"WE ARE THE HARO. RESISTANCE IS FUTILE." - Ascension
"Sucks to be you. Sucks to be you." - Haro
"My godlike powers must be getting rusty." - Graham
Phantomexe87

People will celebrate anything, I only celebrate holidays that get me out of school.
Newtype87

Phantomexe87 wrote:People will celebrate anything, I only celebrate holidays that get me out of school.
So, Thanksgiving, Spring Break, Summer vacation, New Years Day, and Christmas/Winterfest? Oh, and Memorial Day and Veterans Day. Am I forgetting any?
"WE ARE THE HARO. RESISTANCE IS FUTILE." - Ascension
"Sucks to be you. Sucks to be you." - Haro
"My godlike powers must be getting rusty." - Graham
Phantomexe87

Newtype87 wrote:
Phantomexe87 wrote:People will celebrate anything, I only celebrate holidays that get me out of school.
So, Thanksgiving, Spring Break, Summer vacation, New Years Day, and Christmas/Winterfest? Oh, and Memorial Day and Veterans Day. Am I forgetting any?
Don't forget about MLK Day. And we get a few president days off, as well as Colombus day...
solid snake

Since I was working that night, my "costume" was my work uniform.
A strong man doesn't need to read the future, he makes his own.
ORegan

may be a little late, but I was Steve Irwin complete with Stinray coathanger at school...most people didn't get the joke, even after I told them...I hate ghetto people.

At night I put on a cape, a gorrila mask, and a hood and stood in my frontyard(that has a fence sorounded by bushes) and pretended to be a scarecrow like the many that were in my yard. Needless to say I scared a bunch of people, adults and children included.
mcred23 wrote: Well... it's official: O'Regan is the next Hitler.
WhiteWingDemon wrote: Not to start anything, seeing as that is O'Regan's job...
ShadowCell wrote: O'Regan, quit hitting on other users.
Orrick Alexander wrote: Did anyone know that O'Regan is the reason there's no air in space?
J-Lead

I went as Cloud Strife in a dress, just cause I hate the guy so friggin much. I previously glopped some hair glue into a concentrated spot and let it dry, then, with permanent marker, wrote "Corneo waz here! ->" pointing to the crusty spot. My girlfriend went as Aerith. (despite that she knows I dislike that pairing, or pairings in general.)

...Then we went back to my house and did some weird role-playing...

...and not the turn based kind. 8)
"I'd show Loni the power my parents gave me if you know what I mean."