NBA Basketball 07-08 season

Topics not covered in other forums. NO POLITICS OR RELIGION.
EZero8

NBA Basketball 07-08 season

So the new season is underway. Any thoughts, predictions, or team you're rooting for in this season?

I'm of course rooting for the Warriors and hoping for another good season. Of course, I've also become more interested in how Chicago does this season.
ShadowCell wrote:"Poor fool, ShadowCell!" you say. "You can't win against fandom stupidity with the Power of the Mod!"
SNT1

Memphis might get a playoff spot (maybe 7th or 8th), Lebron will just get better, media needs to stfu about Kobe, doubting Boston's 'Big Three', epic Suns vs Spurs battle for the west again.
(>-.-)>-} >>---> \(x.x)/
Nimrod

Raptors take the East or at least land in the top 3.

Collangello has built them to be a grinding Western Conference style team that can tear apart the East. I think the only teams that could give them trouble are the Pistons and the Bulls. I feel the Heat and celtics are over-rated and that the bubble will burst for the nets this year.
CarbonStereoxide
Location: Starting an explosive party at Azadistan with Setsuna

Putting my bet to the team of Boston Celtics, it has a nice line up of players (such as veteran player kevin garnet) for this season and it would be awesome to see Boston winning the NBA along with its recent championship win on the MLB.

:twisted:
Kidou Senshi Gundam 00

"Celestial Being is the World's Finest Terrorist"- Tieria Erde

"Wanna Get High?"- Towelie

"I'll Dance in your Grave Tonight"-Hallelujah Haptism

"Mosque Closed, Party's Over!"- Lockon Stratos after shooting Ali-Al-Sarches
Fritz Ashlyn

Eh, I'm not sure what to think about this season. I'm more of a college b-ball fan, but I hope the Rockets can do something good this year. They've certainly got the talent.
TftF Wiki
TftF One Shots
RPG Trinary: Ortega
Die Anti-brutale Kraft: Fritz Ashlyn

Hey! why don't you swing on down to the RPG section? Tales from the Frontlines: The AEUG running strong since 2006!
Aegis

Nimrod wrote:Raptors take the East or at least land in the top 3.

Collangello has built them to be a grinding Western Conference style team that can tear apart the East. I think the only teams that could give them trouble are the Pistons and the Bulls. I feel the Heat and celtics are over-rated and that the bubble will burst for the nets this year.
I feel the same way as far as the Celtics are concerned. They have the star power but look abysmal in depth. As for the Raps, it's amazing how so little is ever mentioned of them, yet last year without any mega superstars they managed to plow to the top. This year, they're still a solid team with nothing but no names that simply go out there and win. I also expect them to finish plenty strong in the playoffs. The question is whether they learned their lesson and can finish beyond the first round of the playoffs.
Darth Optimus

The Celtics are a very good team IN THE EASTERN CONFERENCE. Because they play in a weak conference, they will have a chance to contend for a spot in the NBA Finals. Because they play in a weak conference, their lack of depth won't be as apparent than if they played in the West.
^^^^^More Incoherent Ramblings^^^^^

"The truth is...I am Iron Man"