Japanese Bureaucrat slacks off for wikipedia.

Topics not covered in other forums. NO POLITICS OR RELIGION.
WhiteWingDemon

Japanese Bureaucrat slacks off for wikipedia.

A Japanese bureaucrat has been reprimanded for shirking his duties to make hundreds of Wikipedia contributions about toy robots, officials said Friday.

http://www.optonline.net/News/AP/Articl ... egoryId=69

Rather interesting. I knew they often made contributions on political stuff but never thought they would contribute to Gundam.
Jynx

Hah, that's cool. Young at heart. Unfortunately, such things are better done during your lunch hour or at home.
Gadget

He should be HERE!! Most of the time, Wiki = Rubbish ABOUT Gundams

I rather be in facebook during working hours, or in youtube.
ORegan

I wonder if he's the guy who is actually adding the random facts on wiki that aren't true :P
mcred23 wrote: Well... it's official: O'Regan is the next Hitler.
WhiteWingDemon wrote: Not to start anything, seeing as that is O'Regan's job...
ShadowCell wrote: O'Regan, quit hitting on other users.
Orrick Alexander wrote: Did anyone know that O'Regan is the reason there's no air in space?
Wingnut

ORegan wrote:I wonder if he's the guy who is actually adding the random facts on wiki that aren't true :P
Actually, I'd trust an adult from Japan over half the American posters on wiki any day.
The Gundam wiki

"Reality makes a crappy special effects crew." - Adam Savage

R.I.P., SDGO.
Tafumi

Wingnut wrote:
ORegan wrote:I wonder if he's the guy who is actually adding the random facts on wiki that aren't true :P
Actually, I'd trust an adult from Japan over half the American posters on wiki any day.
Agreed. :lol:

I've been posting on various Gundam forums and other public access sites for a decade now while I'm supposed to be working. Never been reprimanded for it.

Matter of fact, this post was brought to you compliments of my company's network~