Video Professor sues his internet critics

Topics not covered in other forums. NO POLITICS OR RELIGION.
Kishiria

Fritz Ashlyn wrote:I'll cry hallelujah when people stop bringing up the McDonald's Coffee lawsuit whenever any mention of frivolous litigation comes up. When a woman is burned so badly on her inner thighs, groin and buttocks that skin grafts are required, that isn't frivolous.
Thanks, I was about to say that. She was also an elderly woman, which made the burns more severe.

Okay, everybody calm down. Video Professor hasn't got a leg to stand on. People complaining online because they were ripped off isn't libel, as someone said above, and I severely doubt any court is even going to hear this case much less rule on it. If he wants to sue 100 Doe defendants and no named defendants, good luck even finding a competent attorney.

I'm diggin' my paralegal courses...
Techno-Viking does not dance to the music; the music dances to Techno-Viking.
The Big Zabowski

Well, I believe Libel would be his claim in the suit, as he believes that those people are purposefully making "malicious comments", making "false claims", and sending "misinformation" about the Video Prof. Software.

Which may be true for some (very few, if at any), but not all.

That may be where he found ground to actually sue.. but come on..

<_<

And that, ladies and gentleman, is how Americans come up with these BS lawsuits.. Essentially trump up claims or twist the truth, and hope that someone believes you.
TRANS AM!
Yes, it's a V8.
Yes, it was a Trans Am before there was "TRANS AM."
Yes, it's mine. 8)
Imperial

Okay, everybody calm down. Video Professor hasn't got a leg to stand on. People complaining online because they were ripped off isn't libel, as someone said above, and I severely doubt any court is even going to hear this case much less rule on it. If he wants to sue 100 Doe defendants and no named defendants, good luck even finding a competent attorney.
What Kishiria said

Still, I'm going to love watching this guy crash and burn.

Of course, this whole shebang reminds of the man suing God to prove just how ridiculous our legal system has become. Proof is painful.
This space for rent