Shoot 'Em Up

Topics not covered in other forums. NO POLITICS OR RELIGION.

Well, what did you think?

Awesome!
73%
Terrible!
9%
Can't complain.
18%

Total votes: 11
Jak Stoller

Shoot 'Em Up

This movie was awesome. Seriously some good action comedy goin on there. I love it when a movie doesn't take itself seriously.

And I'm still laughing about the part with all the dead bodies.
Neo-Era

It's the movie all dumb action movies aspire to be but usually fall far short of.
Gunota Headlines: Daily Gundam newsblog
The New Adventures Of Tomino-sama: Not-so daily Gundam parody webcomic
Blade of the Red Comet

^^ I concur, definitely the quintessential no point action movie. And totally awesome! My buddies and I found ourselves laughing histarically at the nonsense that Smith was pulling. Heahshots while skydiving!?! LMAO! Wow...
razgriz

what i wish they wouldve had was a counter in the corner that showed how many rounds had been expelled through the movie :D
setsuna: I AM A GUNDAM!!!
graham: I AM A FLAG!!!
(setsuna giggling)
graham: NO!! i said FLLLAG!
Shinji103
Location: 1st Ra Cailum-class battleship: Ra Cailum, port-side officer's bunks

I have seen the God of Guns, Bullets, Carrots, and Corny Death Puns.

And he calls himself Smith.

AWESOME. MOVIE. One of the best movies I've seen in a long while. Right up there with the Pirates of the Carribean trilogy. :D

As a friend of mine said on another forum, "I learned so many ways to kill a man with a carrot."

Smith would be the Kira Yamato of American live-action movies if he didn't kill. The abandoned building fight is undeniable evidence of this. :D

Also has one of the funniest/coolest bad guys I've seen in a while. Barring Mizoguchi from Returner. ( <-most awesome bad guy :) )
Jak Stoller

haha, Yes Mizoguchi is the shiza, finally someone else knows who I'm talking about!

I find it funny how some people see this movie and go "thats dumb" while others see the movie and just see it as rediculously brilliant action satire.

--Jak
J-Lead

Ah, "Time Crisis: The Live Action Film," as I've come to call it. Just saw it yesterday. :lol: Despite how many times I rolled my eyes at the absurduity and Hollywood BS that is ever so prevalent throughout the film, I can't deny that it made me laugh. Very entertaining.
"I'd show Loni the power my parents gave me if you know what I mean."
Nimrod

Saw it last night, I thought it was fun and much a-kin to Desperado and Once upon a time in Mexico in the crazy over-the-top action bits.

Great soundtrack too.