char aznable your car is ready

Topics not covered in other forums. NO POLITICS OR RELIGION.
razgriz

char aznable your car is ready

imagine this baby in red :) when i have kids i hope i can pick them up from school in this. :twisted:

Mod Edit (Red): At least have the URL tags set up right...
setsuna: I AM A GUNDAM!!!
graham: I AM A FLAG!!!
(setsuna giggling)
graham: NO!! i said FLLLAG!
Ascension

Now, now, now, we all know that Char doesn't drive...

He lets 14 year old girls do it for him... when he's not riding a horse, that is...
Don't call it a comeback...
...in fact, it's best if you forget I was ever here before.
Dark Duel

Red sports car in Char's Deleted Affair. Granted, it was a rental and he claimed it was the only one they had available(yeah right, as if...)

But really, if Char were to drive, I frankly don't see him driving an Audi sports wagon. It's a cool car, but it's so...un-CHAR.
I see him more as a Mercedes-Benz SLR McLaren driver.

Now AMURO I can totally picture driving this thing...assuming he hadn't gone 'splodey in a glittering green psychic space rainbow, drivin' along with his wife and kid...(novel reference).
// ART THREAD // NOT ACCEPTING REQUESTS

"You can learn all the math in the 'verse, but take a boat in the air you don't love, she'll shake you off just as sure as the turn of the worlds. Love keeps her in the air when she ought to fall down. Tells you she's hurting before she keens. Makes her a home."
Ascension

Dark Duel wrote:Red sports car in Char's Deleted Affair. Granted, it was a rental and he claimed it was the only one they had available(yeah right, as if...).
And why do you think the affair got deleted? Haman's lawyers threatened to sue? NO. It got deleted because they realized that they goofed.

Char is too cool to drive. At least not when there's a horse anywhere in the colony.
Don't call it a comeback...
...in fact, it's best if you forget I was ever here before.
ZeonfromHell

I see Amuro as the Sport-compact/import-tuner type. I imagine Amuro would have something like this, or a tricked out Evo, Spyder, Eclipse, NSX, Civic, Skyline, RX-7 or -8, Celica, or Supra. Char, to me, seems like the kind of guy who would ride in the back seat of a black or white limousine made from a Cadillac deVille with gold rims and trim while wearing his expensive velvet white suit, Aviator sunglasses, and glass of Scotch, en route to a tavern to watch Garma's funeral on tv.
Patriotism is not a magnetic ribbon.
ORegan

I see Char driving a 1960-70 Corvette, and Amuro driving the new Camero. Call me crazy but I like to picture them racing in American muscle cars
mcred23 wrote: Well... it's official: O'Regan is the next Hitler.
WhiteWingDemon wrote: Not to start anything, seeing as that is O'Regan's job...
ShadowCell wrote: O'Regan, quit hitting on other users.
Orrick Alexander wrote: Did anyone know that O'Regan is the reason there's no air in space?
ZeonfromHell

ORegan wrote:I see Char driving a 1960-70 Corvette, and Amuro driving the new Camero. Call me crazy but I like to picture them racing in American muscle cars
How about a Magenta 1963 Corvette with the telltale spilt rear window? And since it's Char's, it will have to have the 427 big block and Powerglide transmission, just to keep his reputation. And would Amuro's 08' Camaro be painted in the Gundam red, white, blue, and gold scheme?
Patriotism is not a magnetic ribbon.
SNT1

what, should Kira Yamato be driving a Z06? because, it had GODLY written all over it. >.>!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I6EiNFiLhV0

nah, most Gundam main characters are too wimpy for American muscle :P
(>-.-)>-} >>---> \(x.x)/