Ninja Warrior

Topics not covered in other forums. NO POLITICS OR RELIGION.
Hyakushiki

Ninja Warrior

I was wondering how many of you watch it? My favorite competitor is Makoto Nagano.
Don't send a coordinator to do a newtype's job!
VentZX

heh, I love this show. Nagano is awesome, but my sentimental favorite is the fireman Toshihiro Takeda. He's always one of the top competitors and it would make my day to see him win.

One of my favorite aspects of the show is watching the all stars interact on the sidelines. They show more camaraderie than competition. It's quite refreshing.
Hyakushiki

I like that mark of respect too, and the fact that they don't invent drama into the show, it just the competitors and the course. Did anyone notice that usually the guy with the goofiest costume or gimmick never clears the first stage, like the guy who showed up with a hang glider, I hope he had expectation of winning.
Last edited by Hyakushiki on Wed Sep 05, 2007 12:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
VentZX

Or how about the Japanese Clark Kent/ Superman?

They usually get the comedians out of the way first and then the real competitors step up aka The All Stars. It's always kinda funny to see the goofy people screw up and fail out, but I much prefer to see the real competitors. Still, it would be hilarious to see one of the wacky people make it through to some of the later rounds. Seeing them compete with the all stars would certainly be fun to watch.
Hyakushiki

True that, I would like to see Shingo Yamamoto win one, the guy is overdue he's in every competition so you think that statistically he'll have to.
Fritz Ashlyn

Oh hey, it's that show G4 shows 23 hours a day. :P

I'm on poor college student basic cable, which means I only get to watch Ninja Warrior when I'm visiting someone with a dish. It's an entertaining show, but I think I still prefer MXC.
TftF Wiki
TftF One Shots
RPG Trinary: Ortega
Die Anti-brutale Kraft: Fritz Ashlyn

Hey! why don't you swing on down to the RPG section? Tales from the Frontlines: The AEUG running strong since 2006!
dreacon

lol, every time i watch it all i ever see is the womans events.
and i only catch it once a week.
We're oft' t' blame and this tis' too much prove'd that with devotion's visage and pious action we do sugar o'er the devil himself.
Ascension

I love the gas station guy. I watch it whenever he's on there. I always get mental images of Gomer Pyle as a ninja.

Yeah, I'm weird like that...
Don't call it a comeback...
...in fact, it's best if you forget I was ever here before.