Battletech Exo Squad

Topics not covered in other forums. NO POLITICS OR RELIGION.
Undeadninja

Battletech Exo Squad

not sure if this is the place to put this...and if its not, where should it go?

Has anyone ever asked to see if we could get the battle tech and exo squad cartoon added to the anime section? i know its not "anime" but trigun isn't "mecha" so maybe it could be grandfathered in.

i would even be willing to write reviews and toss in some clip art if need be.
And as always - undeadninja.com
assault gundam

uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh... this should go in anime and manga...I think
"The person who said the pen is mightier than the sword obviously never encountered automatic weapons"
Draco Starcloud

I say this is a General Discussion topic and that's where it shall go!

And I doubt it will ever be on MAHQ, as it is not an anime.
Chris wrote:IMMA CHARGIN MAH MAHQ @_@
Draco's Lair - Latest Update: 1/9/10
Chris
Administrator

Trigun is grandfathered in from when we used to be the Fantasy & Animation HQ. But even then, it still fits. My current standard is that something has to be hard SF or set in a space-type/future setting to be on MAHQ. That definition applies to Planetes, which is definitely hard SF but not mecha. Trigun, being set on the future and on another planet, fits as well. Even though EXO Squad is mecha (and a personal favorite of mine), it has no place on MAHQ because it's not anime - that's something we're very strict about. Same thing goes for Battletech (even though it did ripoff a bunch of Macross designs in the early 80s).
Co-founder/editor-in-chief, MAHQ
Pronouns: he/him/his
Heretic

Also there are already numerous Battletech information sites already, from Solaris Seven to Chaos March, there’s even the official Classic Battletech site, all of which can provide all the information one will ever need about the Battletech franchise, story line and the mechs themselves. There doesn’t need to be a section for them on MAHQ.

If you want info, check out http://www.chaosmarch.com/
Everything I know about rock music, I learned from K-ON!!