Going to Iraq EDIT FOR 2010! In KUWAIT!!!!!!

Topics not covered in other forums. NO POLITICS OR RELIGION.
dreacon

Edit 2010 The Kuwaiti Naval Base

i am RETURNED!
Dreacon Epsolis, reporting from *Clasifide*

after almost 20 hours of flight, and an overnight stay in Shanon Ireland, (where i cried myself to sleep after General order 1 struch again, and i spent the night sitting in a real irish pub, kicking back luke warm cokes, and looking longingly at the Genuise on tap) i've returned to the motherland.... and no, i dont mean russia.
i've 3 days left here before i'm alowed to report to Fort couch, in the vicinity of Camp Lining room, witch is close proximity to FOB Kitchen, where the Maytage First refridgeration unit is based.
Last edited by dreacon on Sat Nov 27, 2010 9:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
We're oft' t' blame and this tis' too much prove'd that with devotion's visage and pious action we do sugar o'er the devil himself.
Kishiria

WELCOME HOME!!!!!!

Don't forget to apply for unemployment as soon as you have your DD 214 so you can move onto your next step without worrying about money.
Techno-Viking does not dance to the music; the music dances to Techno-Viking.
dreacon

Re: Going to Iraq EDIT FOR 2009! Going to KUWAIT!!!!!!

Updated, i do hope thats alright see front page for details!
We're oft' t' blame and this tis' too much prove'd that with devotion's visage and pious action we do sugar o'er the devil himself.
Kishiria

Send me a PM. I'm in Kuwait right now (Camp Arifjan) and will be until mid-2010.
Momaru

Re:

dreacon wrote: "May the glory of Victory be yours"
No, not that as well, it wasn't exactly a glorious victory for Garma after Char said that to him was it?
Tell me why, at this turning point in our history, must we fight amongst each other and further pollute the earth?
- Char Aznable, Mobile Suit Zeta Gundam
dreacon

Well if we meet, i'm thinking that it will be in passing. I wont be moving in till november next year. (but hell its alot more notice then i got when i went to Iraq)
Kishiria

Scratch that...I'm in Afghanistan now, have been since October.

I'm willing to bet your deployment won't be to Kuwait, if it happens at all.
Zeonista

Kishiria wrote:Send me a PM. I'm in Kuwait right now (Camp Arifjan) and will be until mid-2010.

I've wondered where you've been, man. Hope everything is going OK over there right now.
"I am fire. I am death. I am Hashmal."

"Discontent is the first step in the progress for a man or a nation." - Oscar Wilde
Kishiria

Yup, I'm in Afghanistan, and from what all my other Army peeps have said, Afghanistan makes Iraq look like Disneyland. This is a horrible place. I live in a tent and have no access to internet except at the MWR. My family even uses my work address because access to my other ones is rare. Going to the shower when it's 45 degrees and raining stinks too.

Well, I wanted to actually earn my deployment badge...I've done that now.
Zeonista

Kishiria wrote:Yup, I'm in Afghanistan, and from what all my other Army peeps have said, Afghanistan makes Iraq look like Disneyland. Well, I wanted to actually earn my deployment badge...I've done that now.
I heard that! Try not to get into too much trouble while you wage modern war in the Middle Ages there. Then again, from what I've seen of the place, describing much of Afghanistan as being in the Middle Ages gives it a boos on the Tech Level rating.
"I am fire. I am death. I am Hashmal."

"Discontent is the first step in the progress for a man or a nation." - Oscar Wilde
dreacon

Game on. Leaving for Ft. McCoy wisconson sunday. orders still read 'Kuwait' and 'Opperation New Dawn' I earned one patch, another is no biggie cause i'm sure you know nobody wears sammiches.
dreacon

Re: Going to Iraq EDIT FOR 2010! In KUWAIT!!!!!!

Guess whos back
YAH HA. I am now online in the Kuwaiti Naval Base! I am landed, Ready my Zudah! Prepair for Battle! all hands... what was that... N-No shooting? .... N....No Terrorists.... Nothing? Awe heck, I'mma mallcop...

bumpty bump rolf
Wingnut

dreacon wrote:Awe heck, I'mma mallcop...
Does that mean you've got the MP sleeve?
The Gundam wiki

"Reality makes a crappy special effects crew." - Adam Savage

R.I.P., SDGO.
dreacon

nope, just all the polouted air i can breath infrom the factories.
Wilks Waldwika

dreacon wrote:I'll be Romping about with my new Unit B BTRY 1-182f
Hooah! Too bad you didn't get to bring the rain with you. :P Oh well we can't all be 13B.