Rush Hour 3

Topics not covered in other forums. NO POLITICS OR RELIGION.
ParaParaJMo

Rush Hour 3

It had something going good, but th ending was just a bit too abrupt and it throws the other characters out the window. I thought the plot had a good foundation, but it just messed up in direction and certain parts were very predictable and some things just didn't make sense.

The first movie tended to center around Jackie Chan. The second centered around Chris Tucker. This one does a descent job of centering around both actors. It's like they are finally co-stars which was what I liked about the movie.

The humor is still top notch. While the action mostly up the ending was good, but not Jackie Chan's best but he still does some impressive stuff.

It's just the ending scene I didn't agree with because I'm a firm believer that special effects and Jackie Chan don't mix. Which was why I despised the Tuxedo. If you want to see one of Jackie Chan's greatest movies recently, I strongly say you watch New Police Story. I like how the movie really proves him more as an actor in comparison to his other movies where you only love him for his stunts and his acting doesn't really stand out.
To see my anime reviews, please go to
http://www.youtube.com/user/paraparajmo
Nagato21

I felt dissapointed by this new movie, the first two where great, this one started well, but Chris Tucker was at the limit of exageration with his antics.
I also felt that the movie followed the same trend, Jackie meets his friends and then gets betrayed, we had the same thing on Rush Hour 2. I wasted money for nothing. :x
ZEON SHALL RISE AGAIN!!!
Charismatic Enigma

I've heard that the "Whose on First"-like scene is funny, but I'll wait for the DVD.
"Aaahh!"-The last words of many a mobile suit pilot.
razgriz

the kenji character i thought was pretty cool though, darn shame about him. i wont say more, but i did like the sword fight between him and JC, with the chinese fighter using a katana and the japanese fighter using a dao.
setsuna: I AM A GUNDAM!!!
graham: I AM A FLAG!!!
(setsuna giggling)
graham: NO!! i said FLLLAG!
SNT1

Heck, I liked it. The plot is meh, but God Forbid if you came in to the movie to see 'plot' and 'character development' This is funny stuff all the way.
:lol: :lol: :lol:
It's a perfect movie to end my summer vacation.
(>-.-)>-} >>---> \(x.x)/
razgriz

pirates, transformers, chuck and larry, the simpsons movie, borne ultimatum, rush hour 3. twas a satisfying summer movie season indeed. :D
(setsuna giggling)
Nightwing03

You forgot Die Hard 4.0 :o
♣♦♠♥
TheLastOtaku

I would only say that the only good movies this summer were Live free or die hard and Rush Hour 3. But what do I know.
HIKARI NI NARE!!!~
Phantomexe87

I was a fan of the first two, but this one was just... dry, I don't know, I wasn't expecting much (being the third movie), but quite a let down.

I don't get how Chris Tucker gets away with all these jokes at the Chinese's expense, when others, like Rosie O'Donnell gets fried for... well, one of his nicer jokes.
ParaParaJMo

I say the best movie overall this year is TMNT
To see my anime reviews, please go to
http://www.youtube.com/user/paraparajmo
EZero8

ParaParaJMo wrote:I say the best movie overall this year is TMNT
What kind of relevance does that post have with a topic on Rush Hour 3...?
ShadowCell wrote:"Poor fool, ShadowCell!" you say. "You can't win against fandom stupidity with the Power of the Mod!"
SNT1

I don't get how Chris Tucker gets away with all these jokes at the Chinese's expense, when others, like Rosie O'Donnell gets fried for... well, one of his nicer jokes.
Because Chris Tucker is funny. Rosie O' Donnell, is, well, ...never funny.

"If you're Half-Chinese, then I'm half-black. I am your brother and I am fly. You down with that Snoopy? That's dope, ain't it?"

"Lee, you can't be black. There's a height requirement, just like riding the Matterhorn!"

LOL
(>-.-)>-} >>---> \(x.x)/
razgriz

I SECOND THAT NOTION!!! god forbid we ever see rosie o donnell in rush hour 4. well unless shes getting stomped on by that monstrously tall chinese guy
(setsuna giggling)