Gundam Geography

Topics not covered in other forums. NO POLITICS OR RELIGION.
riva

Gundam Geography

Could someone point me in the direction of some universal century maps of Earth, like where all the major battles and events took place? I am attempting to recreate the universal century in RPG for using the BYOND code language and have had trouble finding specific locations of bases and such. Thanks in advance!
mcred23

I'm not sure if there are any maps on the internet, but for most of the locations, they are usually mentioned in places like the Ultimate Mark timeline, so that could help you.
I must betray Stalindog!!!

RPG TRINARY: Mash
Die Anti-brutale Kraft: mcred23 (Call me 'red', not 'mcred')
riva

Great! I am the kind of person who needs a visual guide with most things but I think I can make this work. Thank you very much!
Fritz Ashlyn

This map might help you out a bit with dates from the show, along with Mark's timeline.
TftF Wiki
TftF One Shots
RPG Trinary: Ortega
Die Anti-brutale Kraft: Fritz Ashlyn

Hey! why don't you swing on down to the RPG section? Tales from the Frontlines: The AEUG running strong since 2006!
riva

That is great! I also found my copy of Animerica's official guide to gundam which contains a lot of helpful information, however, I can't seem to find any pictures of the federation or zeon's ranking badges. I have a list of all the correct ranks in succession but not any pictures of the corrisponding badges. Any help in that area would be appreciated! Thanks again guys!
Fritz Ashlyn

If you've already got the proper ranks, then here's Federal and Zeon rank tabs.
TftF Wiki
TftF One Shots
RPG Trinary: Ortega
Die Anti-brutale Kraft: Fritz Ashlyn

Hey! why don't you swing on down to the RPG section? Tales from the Frontlines: The AEUG running strong since 2006!
riva

Wow, speedy! They had simmilar tabs in Animerica's guide to the federation ones but they differ a little. Thank you very much, I greatly appreciate all your help!
mcred23

The link that Fritz gives is the EFF's collar rank tabs in the OYW. The ones found in the Gundam Official Guide are the shoulder tabs (Which are similar to the collar tabs that were used in 0083).
I must betray Stalindog!!!

RPG TRINARY: Mash
Die Anti-brutale Kraft: mcred23 (Call me 'red', not 'mcred')