My Otakon 2007 album

Topics not covered in other forums. NO POLITICS OR RELIGION.
Hyakushiki

My Otakon 2007 album

Like I promised, I'm posting a link to my photos. I had a great time this year and you couldn't have asked for better weather I only wish I took more shots. So with out further ado here it is!

http://s161.photobucket.com/albums/t212 ... on%202007/

Enjoy, feel free to tell me what you think.

EDIT: The last six featuring Zeon cosplay just added are not mine, but were too cool not to share here.
Last edited by Hyakushiki on Tue Jul 24, 2007 3:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Don't send a coordinator to do a newtype's job!
Scyron

Looks fun, I really liked that godzilla collection and the Chun-li and who I think is Sniper Wolf cosplay.
Turinu

I really liked the person who was cosplaying as Jo from Bakuretsu Tenshi/Burst Angel; she pulled it off near-perfect, in my opinion. :P

I myself was fixated on that Hobby Link Japan truck; to think what was within all those boxes. ;_;
Hyakushiki

Well, I do know the HLJ booth was stripped bare by Sunday, they had a stack of Blue Destiny kits that sold out within an hour! One of my personal favorite cosplays was Maetel and Tetsuro couple, they were amazingly good.
Volnixshin

I reaaaaaallly wanted to go to Otakon, but the Hostel was booked like that, boom! So I went to my beloved Connecticon instead. A few friends of mine went to Ota though, although they said it wasn't all it's cracked up to be. Oh well, maybe next year!

EDIT, wait, do you KNOW that guy in the blue Zeon outfit? I swear its the guy I kept saying Hail Zeon to at Anime Boston this year!
You ever wonder where the Legend began? Watch as the most useless, becomes the most feared in the galaxy

Dark Duel: "I think the lesson to be learned is that so long as you have blue-colored hair, you will kick ass."
Black Dranzer.exe

Volnixshin wrote:I reaaaaaallly wanted to go to Otakon, but the Hostel was booked like that, boom! So I went to my beloved Connecticon instead. A few friends of mine went to Ota though, although they said it wasn't all it's cracked up to be. Oh well, maybe next year!

EDIT, wait, do you KNOW that guy in the blue Zeon outfit? I swear its the guy I kept saying Hail Zeon to at Anime Boston this year!
I hope it doesn't have a day spa at that hotel...>_<
I suppose I should put something witty here, Right?
Hyakushiki

Volnixshin wrote: EDIT, wait, do you KNOW that guy in the blue Zeon outfit? I swear its the guy I kept saying Hail Zeon to at Anime Boston this year!
Unfortunately no i don't know that guy like I said I those pics weren't mine, in fact I got them from /cgl/. I do know they were shot on board the USS Torsk a WWII sub docked in front of the National Aquarium at the Inner Harbor, how they got past security to take those shots is what I'd like to know. The Zabi Zabi one was priceless, it was taken in Pratt street pavilion at Harborplace, as many times as I walked past that sign that never dawned on me. :lol:
bluemax151

Gratz on the mobile suit illustrated. The map picture isn't too bad either :P
こいつ が ガンダム か
RIP John Neil Seward Jr/Jack Seward 10/11/1924-11/10/2010