The Awesome Incarnate: Robot Chicken

Topics not covered in other forums. NO POLITICS OR RELIGION.
ZeonfromHell

Draco Starcloud wrote:My favorite part of the Noah's Ark skit is when the merman and merwoman are bragging about being able to swim and the dragon eats the merwoman.
"Yeah, well I hope you can reproduce asexually!"
Patriotism is not a magnetic ribbon.
Yuusha Tokkyu Might Gaine

Ever since the Star Wars one I've been trying to catch it whenever I can. Favrioute one so far is probably the one where they show 80s cartoon charecters trying to lead every day lives
Tell me bats, what are you really scared of? Failure to save this cesspool of a city? Not finding the Commissioner in time? Me, in a thong?-Joker Arkham Asylum

My father was a wheel! THE FIRST WHEEL! And you know what he transformed into?! NOTHING! But he did it with honor!-Jefire, Transformers 2
Aegis

Watching a little Hello Kitty beat up an N Sync member made me smile. :P Yes, I laugh at the crudest of dumb jokes. >>

And we also have Kill Bunny, starring Jesus. :P
wing zero alpha

One of my personal favorites is Super Mario going into Liberty City (I know the sign said Vice City, but come on) via Mario Cart. This was promptly followed by Yoshi taking the opposite route and going into Raccoon City :twisted:.
mcred23

wing zero alpha wrote:One of my personal favorites is Super Mario going into Liberty City (I know the sign said Vice City, but come on) via Mario Cart. This was promptly followed by Yoshi taking the opposite route and going into Raccoon City :twisted:.
They've been showing that episode this week, and although I hadn't seen it before, that part was great. Luigi getting shot down and then Mario whipping out an M3... classic.... 8)
I must betray Stalindog!!!

RPG TRINARY: Mash
Die Anti-brutale Kraft: mcred23 (Call me 'red', not 'mcred')
wing zero alpha

mcred23 wrote:
wing zero alpha wrote:They've been showing that episode this week, and although I hadn't seen it before, that part was great. Luigi getting shot down and then Mario whipping out an M3... classic.... 8)
Yeah, I saw it on this week; in fact, I came across it just as Mario and Luigi found the "princess" :shock:.
ZeonfromHell

Not to mention that mushroom, which was truly "magic" but in the wrong way. And WZA, you are right, Vice City looked more like Liberty City in the show. Maybe we should tell Seth Green to play more video games.
Patriotism is not a magnetic ribbon.
Aegis

Anyone remember the drug commercial with the girl and the frying pan? Lets take that a step further, and watch as grannies get knocked, a cat gets smashed, and a little puppy goes flying over the roof. ;p