Any 2Pac fans here?

Topics not covered in other forums. NO POLITICS OR RELIGION.
Athrun Zala

Any 2Pac fans here?

I'm just wondering Cause I'm a big fan, and I just want to know if there any others here that like 2Pac and his music?
Athrun Zala The Next Red Comet
ORegan

isn't he the dude who keeps making cd's after death?
mcred23 wrote: Well... it's official: O'Regan is the next Hitler.
WhiteWingDemon wrote: Not to start anything, seeing as that is O'Regan's job...
ShadowCell wrote: O'Regan, quit hitting on other users.
Orrick Alexander wrote: Did anyone know that O'Regan is the reason there's no air in space?
mcred23

ORegan wrote:isn't he the dude who keeps making cd's after death?
Yeah. He was shot and killed in 1996, but somehow music of his keeps getting released to this day.
I must betray Stalindog!!!

RPG TRINARY: Mash
Die Anti-brutale Kraft: mcred23 (Call me 'red', not 'mcred')
deathpony

mcred23 wrote:
ORegan wrote:isn't he the dude who keeps making cd's after death?
Yeah. He was shot and killed in 1996, but somehow music of his keeps getting released to this day.
He must have been a Newtype or a Yamato or something.
ORegan

So he's the african version of Mwu, with a 'fro.

anyways my little brother sweats him...but isn't it spelt tupac and not 2pac?
mcred23 wrote: Well... it's official: O'Regan is the next Hitler.
WhiteWingDemon wrote: Not to start anything, seeing as that is O'Regan's job...
ShadowCell wrote: O'Regan, quit hitting on other users.
Orrick Alexander wrote: Did anyone know that O'Regan is the reason there's no air in space?
EZero8

ORegan wrote:anyways my little brother sweats him...but isn't it spelt tupac and not 2pac?
Both work. Those are alternate spellings he uses on his labels.
ShadowCell wrote:"Poor fool, ShadowCell!" you say. "You can't win against fandom stupidity with the Power of the Mod!"
Saosin

After Tupac was killed, he divided his spirit between five chosen 'successors', mighty rap warriors who were chosen to carry on his spirit! Snoop Dogg, Dr. Dre, Ludacris, The Game & Kanye West.

When danger is abound, the valiant rap warriors call on the mighty spirit of Tupac and are granted special blinged-out microphones, with which they destroy their enemies with hardcore gangsta-style lyrics.

...and it shall be called "Gangsta Rap Force GO!!!" (copyright Saosin 2007)
Last edited by Saosin on Fri Jun 22, 2007 7:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
EZero8

I guess 50 Cent would be the "sixth member" of the sentai team... :P

There were rumors after Tupac's death that he was still alive since he kept churning out music even after death. But I believe we can all agree that the man is resting in peace.
ShadowCell wrote:"Poor fool, ShadowCell!" you say. "You can't win against fandom stupidity with the Power of the Mod!"
Nimrod

EZero8 wrote:There were rumors after Tupac's death that he was still alive since he kept churning out music even after death. But I believe we can all agree that the man is resting in peace.
The version I've heard is that he faked his death so he could leave the business and be a gangland killer and that all this "newly discovered" music is really him putting something new out to help finance his operation.
solid snake

I remember not even having heard of him until I started seeing advertisements for Tupac Resurrection.
A strong man doesn't need to read the future, he makes his own.
Wedge14

California love is the only song by him I enjoy. It's just one of those songs you just wanna hear more of.

Grade A stuff right there.
RPG Trinary:Creepy Zeon Magician

I'm cool, just ask anybody.

Oh and check out the RPG Section!
EZero8

Tupac has alot of songs that I like. Strangely enough, I cant really tell who is better: him or Biggie. They're both good. :P
Saosin

I never really heard anything by Biggie. He changed the meanign of hs name too damn much...isn't it ironic when a gangsta rapper who preaches literacy and community awareness is killed in a gangland shooting...doncha think?
yukikaze

hmmmm... i always though 2pac faked his death and is living out the rest of his days on some south pacific island he bought....
Saosin

People thought that about Bruce Lee too lol
Athrun Zala

Yea some people say he is still alive. Some say he is Rukahs, Africa strangly Rukahs is Shakur spelt backwords. Shakur being his last name. so that's what causes the speculation. In Tupac Russerection it said he went to the studio and recorded 3 songs a day so after his death so he could still be heard. Tupac also wanted to see change in communties like ghettos and places that have poverty so most of the time he sent that message in his songs. He also wrote about racism, poverty, and how diffucult life is for many people.
Athrun Zala The Next Red Comet
Kiggz

Im a big tupac / makaveli fan i collect all the rare unreleased songs holler at me for exclusive leaks of old songs that were never released and waiting to be release or go to www.mrmakaveli.net & be shure to check out the forums for exclusives.

Thug life demo tape out now !!!!! its the old thuglife cd but the real old skool version which was to hard for release!!!!