Rosie O'Donnell on...the Price is Right!?

Topics not covered in other forums. NO POLITICS OR RELIGION.
G.Squirrel

When Rod Roddy died, it was like a piece of my childhood had died with him. :cry:

I think that Marc Summers would make an excellent host. He's had alot of time in the industry and he knows how to deal with hyperactive fans/contestants. As an added bonus, everyone who guessed the price wrong would be slimed.
Wedge14

How about Peewee herman? The show would turn into a rofflecopter incarnate. :lol:

I think John Hurley or whatever his name is...better known as J. Petermen is in the runnings. He'd be a great choice!
RPG Trinary:Creepy Zeon Magician

I'm cool, just ask anybody.

Oh and check out the RPG Section!
razgriz

if we are going for seinfeld alums, how bout patrick warburton to host :D oh that would be freakin sweet
setsuna: I AM A GUNDAM!!!
graham: I AM A FLAG!!!
(setsuna giggling)
graham: NO!! i said FLLLAG!
mcred23

Wedge14 wrote:I think John Hurley or whatever his name is...better known as J. Petermen is in the runnings. He'd be a great choice!
John O'Hurley would be a good guy to host it (Or any game show), which is why he's already doing Family Feud. :roll:
razgriz wrote:if we are going for seinfeld alums, how bout patrick warburton to host :D oh that would be freakin sweet
That would probably be just a little too... silly (For lack of a better term).
I must betray Stalindog!!!

RPG TRINARY: Mash
Die Anti-brutale Kraft: mcred23 (Call me 'red', not 'mcred')
ZeonfromHell

RedShirt0909 wrote:Dear God, for the love of all things sacred, a millon times NO!
Fritz Ashlyn wrote:The Price is Right is pretty much dead as far as I'm concerned.
Agreed. I think theyre trying to just kill the show now; speeding up the innevitable. Bob Barker is gone, so there is no hope for the show. Mark Goodson Television Productions had the show for an immensely long time with a host only God himself could successfully replace (and he'd be in the image of Bob Barker if he did do the show :wink: ). Since that's not going to happen, it's time to say "Alright folks! We've achieved everything we wanted, and then ten times more. It's time to put this kid to bed for good now." And what better way to destroy something in style? By hiring the most disgusting, untalented, worthless, stupid, trashiest, useless, ignorant, racist, arrogant, unpleasanted-voiced person they can. Controversy brings money, and thats the best way to do it. Mr. Trump, you've done God's work and so much more, and have said what every level-headed individual has wanted to say for years about Rosie O'donnel.
Patriotism is not a magnetic ribbon.
Nimrod

Well, it seems the fears are over since Drew Carey has been named the new host today.

http://www.citynews.ca/news/news_13128.aspx
Scyron

Yay, and the world has evaded another close call to war. :D

Well, I don't mind Drew, I liked his show, I don't think he can fulfill the role but probably can do a good job, atleast a better one than Rosie. In any case I doubt I'll be able to see any of the new ones since I'm at school or work.
OpMegs

Nimrod wrote:Well, it seems the fears are over since Drew Carey has been named the new host today.

http://www.citynews.ca/news/news_13128.aspx
And this time, the points really do matter. :P
SNT1 wrote:"Doubt" shouldn't ever be mentioned when describing 00-Raiser (or its armaments)
stray

Hooo yeah I agree. :)
Haros_Pet_Kat

Drew Carey is actually cool. Liked his show. Loved Whose Line is it Anyway. Definitely a good sign for the future.
Chris wrote:Haha...you jackanapes have all been fooled by my ninja editing skills!
Draco Starcloud

Drew Carey is, I think, as good a replacement as you can get without cloning Alex Trebek.
Chris wrote:IMMA CHARGIN MAH MAHQ @_@
Draco's Lair - Latest Update: 1/9/10
mcred23

Draco Starcloud wrote:Drew Carey is, I think, as good a replacement as you can get without cloning Alex Trebek.
Or Bob Barker. :roll:

But yeah, I agree that Drew Carey will be a good replacement, particularly considering some of the other names that were mentioned as possibile replacements for Barker. It'll be interesting to see the show when Carey takes over (I don't think they've announced a date for his start) and I hope they don't change a single thing about it (Set, games, etc).
I must betray Stalindog!!!

RPG TRINARY: Mash
Die Anti-brutale Kraft: mcred23 (Call me 'red', not 'mcred')
razgriz

so wait, what r they going to call the girls then? they can't be barker's beauties anymore :D no foul jokes please
setsuna: I AM A GUNDAM!!!
graham: I AM A FLAG!!!
(setsuna giggling)
graham: NO!! i said FLLLAG!
Nimrod

razgriz wrote:so wait, what r they going to call the girls then? they can't be barker's beauties anymore :D no foul jokes please
"Carey's Kittens" perhaps.

I haven't watched it in a while but I was told once that they stopped called the models "Barker's beauties" because some feminazi complained or something.
The Big Zabowski

Heh, when I first heard the news, the first thing that popped into my head was the theme from the Drew Carey Show.

HEEEELLOOO CLEVELAND!

Now I wonder what will happen when you get people from Ohio State or Ohio in general on TPIR..

Oh well.

OH..IO!

XD
TRANS AM!
Yes, it's a V8.
Yes, it was a Trans Am before there was "TRANS AM."
Yes, it's mine. 8)