The Sopranos Finale *SPOILERS*

Topics not covered in other forums. NO POLITICS OR RELIGION.
lalahsghost

The Sopranos Finale *SPOILERS*

Okay, so it's over. This show has been on as long as some of you've been out of underwear. But lets get to the meat of the situation.... The ending episode.

WHAT THE FUCK? Seriously how anticlimactic was that??? There were some good parts in the episode, like the cat comedy, AJ's emo deal, and his cute GF/ car blowing up scene.

It's good to See Phil get shot, and his head ran over. I wasn't expecting it at that second. I thought he was going to get popped in the phone booth or something. >>;;

WAAAARGH Was the guy at the counter, in the restaurant at the end, and the guy in the trucker hat FBI guys? I'm sure the one at the counter was. Did they set it up as so where the Soprano family would knock off Phil, just so they could finally put Tony away for something after all of these years.... BUT NOOOO we won't get to find out.

The episode had some great scenery, settings, atmosphere and they sure did bring the tension in the last bit up really high..... I'm kinda glad they did it this way, but I really want answers now :(
wonton bob

They'll probably answer everything in the Sopranos Movie. When that will ever be made is anyone's guess, since they seem to shoot this show in real time. It'll probably be out in 2015 :roll: That's why I gave up on this show seasons ago. And to think this show started in January 1999 and it has only 6 seasons under its belt...or you won't get any answers the way the leave tons of loose ends through out the whole series. :evil:
"War is some crazy sh**" - alexander the great
Chris
Administrator

It was kind of an "eh" ending. I haven't been impressed with either part of season six, last year and this year. Some episodes were good, but overall it was obvious they were just stretching this program out at HBO's behest. There's decent wrap up for a lot of the characters, but also a lot that didn't happen. Like the tension between Tony and Paulie, or no closure with Melfi after what happened last week. Overall, not the best of finales, but I wasn't expecting that much given how this season was going.
Co-founder/editor-in-chief, MAHQ
Pronouns: he/him/his
Nimrod

Are you guys actually that surprised that the series finale didn't live up to the hype and/or billing?

Shows of this popularity rarely do much like Stargate SG1, Cheers, Seinfeld, Star Trek: Enterprise, Star Trek Voyager, Friends...the list goes on.

That being said, I'm not a fan but have been watching this season because of all the ads and my friends telling me too and if I was a long time fan from the start and saw this, I would feel completely ripped off and think of it almost as if the makers slapped me in the face.