What would your color be?

Topics not covered in other forums. NO POLITICS OR RELIGION.
mcred23

Long long story/back-history cut short, my main personal color scheme would usually be a black/dark blue set up, which can be best seen on this GM III and on this GM Sniper II.

Credit on those pictures goes to the ever mighty v_zubko.
I must betray Stalindog!!!

RPG TRINARY: Mash
Die Anti-brutale Kraft: mcred23 (Call me 'red', not 'mcred')
Scyron

http://img230.imageshack.us/my.php?image=armoursif4.gif

Third down on the right side row, greenish color. Arcanium is a special color that was made by someone for an old game and I have yet to see a color similar to that, yeah I love 90% of the colors in the picture but the green one is cool.

Argonite is another really cool color, 6 down left row, but I think that would be better used for artic conditions.
Dash the Ultimate Warrior

Probably grey, black and blue.
I have mastered the five elements. Dar s'chee mallynschar k'odäma issh arn sekkh!
Lert

My suit ? If I had the honor of being good enough to warrant a custom scheme ? Something black, with deep, maroon as second color, and some gold trim like on Dozle's custom Zaku.
Be alert. The world needs more Lerts.
Blade of the Red Comet

Since no one else said it: Blood Red with black joints.

....with a great white target painted on the chest :lol:
green zero x ranger

my suit color be blueish gray & green and blueish gray
gzxr
Ascension

Realistically? I'd go with a camo scheme on earth and gloss black in space.

In an anime? I'd go with gloss black with blue or red highlights in space, light blue with yellow highlights if I was piloting a flight-type, and dark blue with red highlights on the ground.
Don't call it a comeback...
...in fact, it's best if you forget I was ever here before.
razgriz

silver, with red and black accents. or gold with red and dark blue accents.
setsuna: I AM A GUNDAM!!!
graham: I AM A FLAG!!!
(setsuna giggling)
graham: NO!! i said FLLLAG!
Heecarl_Reez

totally black,with the eyes comes with red...

alternatively,perhaps i goes with gold(totally)..who knows if you will get akatsuki effect... :D
Xenturion6789

I'd go with a a black/red combination. something like the sazabi but with parts like the main chest area black.
Death solves all problems. No man, no problem
-Joseph Stalin
spitefulwhitedingo

ifd go with a colder scheme white base with light blue
Fang 1
DAG101

either standard scheme, or night-black, with radar absorbtion, all that crazy shit, for hardcore stealth attacks
ZeonfromHell

Personally, I don't think having a big flashy scheme is a smart idea; it just say's "Ok, there's the commanding officer. Kill him." If I were to have a custom set of colors, I'd make the whole team the same color. I like the Waffen SS "Fleck" patern. No, I'm not a Nazi; I like all WWII memorabilia and history. Plus, it is really effective in wooded areas. I also like the WWII British desert BDU schemes. I also like the old leaf pattern the US Army and Marines had before they switched to that abysmal digital camo. Otherwise I'd just stick with good ol' OD Green. All in all, the bright red and magenta (it looks like pink to me) Char design isn't my style. I would pick practical schemes for terrestial warfare.
Patriotism is not a magnetic ribbon.
Fritz Ashlyn

ZeonfromHell wrote:All in all, the bright red and magenta (it looks like pink to me) Char design isn't my style.
Salmon! It's salmon! :P

I do like your idea of having the entire team done up the same way. It's not as likely to draw attention to one particular command unit, but it just may make some enemy pilot hesitate to attack some potentially badass unit.
TftF Wiki
TftF One Shots
RPG Trinary: Ortega
Die Anti-brutale Kraft: Fritz Ashlyn

Hey! why don't you swing on down to the RPG section? Tales from the Frontlines: The AEUG running strong since 2006!
spitefulwhitedingo

i just thought of a better one id go old red baron on him or do a flying circus kind of aces scheme
Fang 1
Bremics

Blue Destiny Unit 2 Nimbus Schterzen colors... Ever since I first saw it in EiS I fell in love with the machine and the colors... the fact Nimbus looks surprisingly similar to me makes it that much more appealing.
Pray she never meets Athrun.