So what con are you going to?

Topics not covered in other forums. NO POLITICS OR RELIGION.
Dark Duel

Last Con I went to was OniCon last year, and it royally sucked. Except I got glomped by a Sakura and a Hinamori. T'was fun.
Shiokazecon year before last was awesome though, I got to meet Kumiko Kato and High and Mighty Color. Got their autographs too.

Was gonna go to OniCon again this year(as either Aizen, which I KNOW I can pull off perfectly, Uryuu Ishida, which I could also pull off quite well, or Gai Murakumo, which would certainly be dicey but fun...Also considered "Benny-boy" from Black Lagoon), but stuff happened, so I won't be going to any Cons at all for the foreseeable future.
Anyway, I only went to Cons in Houston up until I moved out.
Last edited by Dark Duel on Thu Jul 19, 2007 2:01 pm, edited 2 times in total.
// ART THREAD // NOT ACCEPTING REQUESTS

"You can learn all the math in the 'verse, but take a boat in the air you don't love, she'll shake you off just as sure as the turn of the worlds. Love keeps her in the air when she ought to fall down. Tells you she's hurting before she keens. Makes her a home."
swordoath

I've already been to the only one I'm going to, Anime North. I'd like to hit the circuit more seriously but the others in my immediate area fall on bad dates for me, like my mom's birthday. :?
Ascension

I'd love to say here that I'll be attending Dragon*Con again for the third year running, but I'm going out of state to college in August and probably won't be able to get back down here for DC. I'm currently sifting through the list of Ohio cons, trying to pick out a good one or two to visit if I even have time to think about con-going after my schooling begins...
Don't call it a comeback...
...in fact, it's best if you forget I was ever here before.
Hyakushiki

Well Otakon is just two days away now, I'm completing my final preparations all that's left is discuss logistics with my crew. If any of you happen to be there this weekend not that I'll recognize any of you, I'll be the guy handing out Pocky to any cute cosplayers I see. 8) If no one objects I could post a link here when I upload my photos which probably will sometime after the convention. I may post during the weekend if I run across something of interest though.
Don't send a coordinator to do a newtype's job!
bluemax151

Draco Starcloud wrote:If you're at Anime Expo tomorrow and see this shirt, it may be me. Then you can get my autograph or offer to buy me sandwhiches. :D

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v190/ ... 071338.jpg
It's a pity that I didn't see you.
こいつ が ガンダム か
RIP John Neil Seward Jr/Jack Seward 10/11/1924-11/10/2010
Daemoro

Otakuthon for me. (a local anime convention in my hometown) Here's the link:

http://www.otakuthon.com
Feros

Kajonkacon in a town close to me this year. :)
"At least try to protect the Leo's" -unknown