March Madness/NCAA tournament

Topics not covered in other forums. NO POLITICS OR RELIGION.
SNT1

March Madness/NCAA tournament

anyone keeping up with this?

TBH I haven't lately, but the entire city of Memphis is apparently going crazy about it, as they might have a good shot. UT is also doing well.

Might as well start to cheer them on...
"Kamille! Kamille!

You might as well jump on the Memphis bandwagon. They need to beat Texas A&M and Ohio St. (two of the top 10 teams in the country) to get to the Final Four but they've got a chance.
ZZ Gundam

I'm as always hoping for a Gator triumph. It would be great to see em win basketball, football, and basketball again. :)
Mecha Gaming Forum A place for mecha friends.
EZero8

*Sniff...* :cry:

I lost track of it after Stanford and Duke got pounded in the first round. Then Michigan State fell... :?

Good thing I didnt do any brackets this year. I would've lost out big time on my picks.
ShadowCell wrote:"Poor fool, ShadowCell!" you say. "You can't win against fandom stupidity with the Power of the Mod!"
SNT1

Memphis (32-3) is between Ohio St. and TAMU in the rankings, so it should be juicy...

Memphis is playing TAMU, then Ohio St. vs. Tennessee.... two teams to cheer for, woot.
Vash

My bracket is pretty much destroyed. I had Wisconsin in the final four and Texas winning it all. That didnt turn out so hot. I also had Villanova and Arizona in the elite eight. But hey, at least I was able to predict Syracuse vs Kansas with Syracuse winning a few years back.
A hero need not speak. When he is gone, the world will speak for him.
Fritz Ashlyn

Vash wrote:Texas winning it all
Now we must do battle.

Or at least we would, if t.u. were still in the Dance. TAMU is going all the way this year!
TftF Wiki
TftF One Shots
RPG Trinary: Ortega
Die Anti-brutale Kraft: Fritz Ashlyn

Hey! why don't you swing on down to the RPG section? Tales from the Frontlines: The AEUG running strong since 2006!
lalahsghost

Sorry dudes, I follow basketball as much as a make "x follows x" sarcasm analogy. Basketball has never been my forte, yet at our high school, me and a few friends started a bracket betting sheet, my senior year, we got about eighty people to fill them in at $2 a person. $160. We only put out $100 though $60, $30, $10. Fun profits, but watch out for bracket sheets, almost always a scam~

I'm thinking UNLV and Pittsburg are gonna make it to top eight!
SNT1

Fritz Ashlyn wrote: TAMU is going all the way this year!
...not! :mrgreen:

Memphis barely beats 'em, 65-64 :shock:

Now, Tennessee vs Ohio St.!