Favorite Webcomics?

Topics not covered in other forums. NO POLITICS OR RELIGION.
RGM-79G GM Command

My favorites are Penny Arcade and VG Cats, I don't read many others.
Thundermuffin's TEGSD: MEYRIN: Ma’am! The Archangel has arrived and launched a giant, man-shaped robot at us! Likelihood of it being a mobile-suit… (Meyrin does some quick calculations on her console)…ninety-nine point eight percent!
ARTHUR: Good God, that’s almost a hundred-percent!
Haros_Pet_Kat

Real Life Comics (tm)

F@NB0Y$

And of course, Dr. McNinja.
swordoath

Wow, I have one nobody else talked about.

I read Questionable Content. It was recommended to me by a friend. I read it mostly for the antics of Pintsize, the AnthroPC (lil' robot dude), but the human cast is usually pretty funny as well.
Looking to trade Gundam War cards (US) -- looking for Brown especially. I have a BIG collection including URs and promos. PM me for details!
wing zero alpha

Errant Story - A fantasy webcomic that's very epic and addicting; it's definitely not your average strip. I recommend it for Final Fantasy fans, Dungeons & Dragons nuts, Michael A. Stackpole readers or people that just get turned on by elves in body armor wielding short swords.

Anti-Hero for Hire - It's like Batman, only the main character is more "accident prone". A neat parody on American noir and superhero comics.

Other than those two, I also read Last Days of FOXHOUND, but Kirby already posted it.
Last edited by wing zero alpha on Wed Mar 14, 2007 2:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
Folken Fanel

Megatokyo- Yeah, I know the guy takes forever to update and that the comic itself is more like a dating sim, but I keep coming back to it.
Mobile Suit Gundam: Neo
It's common knowledge that 99.99% of users on Youtube are ZOINKING idiots.
Mwulf

^--I stopped reading that years ago when the GTL stuff stopped.

The only one I can think of that hasn't been mentioned here is Ctrl+Alt+Del... a funny gaming comic that has more (funny) randomness than anything else.
Another Day, Another Mishap.

Gundam Seed Fates
ASA (comic)
unsc117

Ctrl+Alt+Del and Least I Could Do are both great. Penny Arcade's good too.

But no one's mentioned Sinfest?
http://www.sinfest.net/
Ascension

Irregular Webcomic! all the way. It's awesome. And I promise that David Morgan-Mar is NOT paying me to say that.
Don't call it a comeback...
...in fact, it's best if you forget I was ever here before.
silencer.001

Turn Signal on a Landraider - Very funny warhammer 40k comic

and VGCats - I just love this one
ORegan

this isnt a webcomic at all, but instead of making a new topic aout text humor, i'll just post it here

www.thebestpageintheuniverse.com is a really funny site, but is not for some people who dont like mean humor.
mcred23 wrote: Well... it's official: O'Regan is the next Hitler.
WhiteWingDemon wrote: Not to start anything, seeing as that is O'Regan's job...
ShadowCell wrote: O'Regan, quit hitting on other users.
Orrick Alexander wrote: Did anyone know that O'Regan is the reason there's no air in space?
Brave Fencer Kirby

wing zero alpha wrote:Errant Story - A fantasy webcomic that's very epic and addicting; it's definitely not your average strip. I recommend it for Final Fantasy fans, Dungeons & Dragons nuts, Michael A. Stackpole readers or people that just get turned on by elves in body armor wielding short swords.
Holy crap, Errant Story is still alive?? Man, I started reading Micheal Poe waaaaay back in the day when he was still doing Exploitation Now. I can't remember why I stopped reading... Probably because most of the appeal is the lowbrow "boobs and blood" style, which gets old when there's not much else to the comic.
Fighting evil so you don't have to!
Cybaster

For me, it's The Order of the Stick and 8-Bit Theatre --- which I actually read in that order.

There's also something charming about Dominic Deegan: Oracle for Hire, but I can't tell what. :P
Don't throw the baton, you jacka**!!!
Mwulf

^--I was just thinking this thread was seriously lacking 8-Bit. :?
Another Day, Another Mishap.

Gundam Seed Fates
ASA (comic)
Anavel Gato

8-Bit, VG Cats, Dominic Deegan, Looking for Group, Exterminatus Now, and Van Von Hunter.

Looking for Group is fairly new one that parodies MMORPGs and updates once or twice a week. Exterminatus Now is about a group of anti-heroes (that sometimes border on evil) that work for a theocratic government agency called the Inquisition and updates weekly-ish. Van Von Hunter is a fantasy comic that updates very sporadically because of the authors overscheduling themselves with too many VVH projects (web comic, graphic novels, and daily newspaper strip), but is worth it.
ShadowCell

Eh, Exterminatus Now is okay. A lot of the jokes just don't do it for me, but meh. It's in my webcomics bookmark folder.

Anyway, a few more additions...

Chugworth Academy - I guess it's your standard high school story on crack? I think. Maybe heroin.

Cup of Suffering - A webcomic so awesome that it can only update once every business quarter or so, or else you'll suffer an overload of awesome and explode in a gory mess.

Elf Only Inn - The archives are awesome to all sorts of degrees of pwn, but then Sortelli disappeared for a couple of years and when he came back, it relaunched and hasn't been as omglolwtf lately. But the archives will have you rolling on the floors with spleen-rupturing guffaws.

Filthy Lies! - A crass and largely amoral Jewish Democrat rooming with an archconservative gay Christian Republican. Also, a reanimated chunk of beef brought to life by an unholy experiment. Think "Men in Hats," but dirtier. Also, shake your fist in rage at the lately-sporadic updates.

Mac Hall - You know it, you love it. Or something.

Talismen - ...um...a Marine wanders around in a fantasy setting and kills monsters and stuff? Also, an evil green man.

Three Panel Soul - Mac Hall returns! Or something. This would be that "new comic" they promised us back in September. Fortunately, it's still awesome.