NBA Finals 07

Topics not covered in other forums. NO POLITICS OR RELIGION.
Aegis

*jumps on the Cavs bandwagon*

<<

>>

Seriously, seeing Lebron James carry the team the way he did was just impressive to watch. That, and I want to see an Eastern Conference team win one this time around.
Wedge14

wlll after a awesome night the bulldogs won the calder cup!! Thats AHL!!! It's not important to get its own topic!! SO i'll brag here!!!

WAHOOOO!!!!

GO BULLDOGS!!! WE ARE CHAMPS OF THE LAME-O AHL!!!!

YEEEEE
RPG Trinary:Creepy Zeon Magician

I'm cool, just ask anybody.

Oh and check out the RPG Section!
EZero8

Wedge... you realize that you posted hockey news in an NBA thread right...? :P
ShadowCell wrote:"Poor fool, ShadowCell!" you say. "You can't win against fandom stupidity with the Power of the Mod!"
Wedge14

Awww...hamburgers... :oops: They looked so much the same.... :cry: Sorry everyone...
RPG Trinary:Creepy Zeon Magician

I'm cool, just ask anybody.

Oh and check out the RPG Section!
Ravager

Wow, seeing how the Spurs shut James out of the game in Game 1 and Duncan still carrying the team, the Spurs look like they can go all the way again
The Titans Test Team: They go through more mobile suits than Jerid Messa on his best day!
EZero8

*sigh*

Ugh... James better rebound from that poor showing. 14 points isnt gonna cut it. :x
ShadowCell wrote:"Poor fool, ShadowCell!" you say. "You can't win against fandom stupidity with the Power of the Mod!"
SNT1

Spurs will probably win (understatement?)

Nah, they'll win. King James doesn't really have a competent, consistent crew to help him. And it looks like every Spur that isn't a center/power forward can shoot the three well.

Then again, thats what we said about Detroit when he got a 10-point Game 1, then destroyed them later, like that 48-point Game 5. Still, I like Spurs here.
(>-.-)>-} >>---> \(x.x)/
Aegis

Indeed, it's been a while since I've seen James look so abysmal and shut down so hard. Given that the Cavs are such a different team without James carrying the team, this is gonna suck if it keeps up.
EZero8

Another loss for the Cavs. Things are looking bleak, but the Cavs now have 3 games at home. Hopefully it helps work some magic.
Aegis

Another bad start to the game, and while Lebron did manage to score more than he did in the last game, it was too little too late. Indeed, hopefully the Cavs can turn it around, just like they did against Detroit.
SNT1

I lurv Tony Parker's plays, and though not a fan of Desperate Housewives I'd say Eva Longoria is one good eye-candy, but their engagement is waaaayyyyyy too overrated and over-publicized, evidenced by shots to Eva every other time Parker does something. Srsly, just cover the game, ABC. The top story right now is how Spurs are now leading 2-0, NOT the engagement. Leave that stuff to E! Channel, or something :evil:
(>-.-)>-} >>---> \(x.x)/
EZero8

Post game interview on Tony Parker was funny too. Did you all hear how many times he called Duncan, "Timmie"?
SNT1

Spurs being the champs, Parker being the MVP, and Parker getting married to Eva Longoria? damn, its not fair I tell ya, just NOT FAIR!
:cry:

But yeah, Go Spurs. Too bad LeBron isnt clutch [yet]. (you dont fumble the friggin ball from an inbounds pass 3 times in the closing minutes >.<)
(>-.-)>-} >>---> \(x.x)/
EZero8

Meh... what's done is done I guess. Overall, this season's NBA Finals was not worth watching, simple as that. But then again... none of the Finals the Spurs were in were never worth watching... :P

Next season... I have high hopes for my Warriors. They ran into a brick wall this season after entering the playoffs, and hopefully they'll grow past that next season. :twisted:
SNT1

Few teams that I think will be back next year for the 08 trophy:

Phoenix Suns - oooh they'll be out on a tear, I bet.
Utah Jazz - Deron Williams and Boozer developing is a scary thought
Miami Heat - Dwyane will be healthy... watch out.
Cleveland Cavs - who knows, Lebron's cast might get better :P
Spurs

Few teams that I thinkwill be overrated but fall short:

LA Lakers - Kobe averages 45 a game, this team still loses
Dallas Mavericks - they got no clutch
Detroit Pistons - meh, all talk, no walk. (oh, nvm, all that talking is just Rasheed)
Golden State Mavericks - you guys still need a center. . .
(>-.-)>-} >>---> \(x.x)/
EZero8

SNT1 wrote:Golden State Mavericks - you guys still need a center. . .
OY! Get the team name right... they're the WARRIORS... :P
Aegis

Wasn't exactly fond of the finals myself, especially the way the Spurs dominated the Cavs. Ah well. As far as next season goes, I'm just seeing if Toronto is actually capable of making the playoffs again. :P
SNT1

EZero8 wrote:
SNT1 wrote:Golden State Mavericks - you guys still need a center. . .
OY! Get the team name right... they're the WARRIORS... :P
LAWL, I just disrespected the entire "We Believe" Bay Area...my bad :P

I think Toronto can make the playoffs again. Bosh is only gonna get better.
(>-.-)>-} >>---> \(x.x)/
Aegis

Aside from being a great class act, Bosh has always been consistent, and hardly even gets noticed beyond the Toronto faithful. Other than in the play-offs, Bosh is just good, the one man that is a superstar without the act that goes with it. Bargnani, a man that even a bunch of players didn't think was NBA potential, is such a hard worker and a very valuable part of the Raptor line-up. I think they've got good players, but you never know what would happen. Afterall, a Raptor team under Lenny Wilkens went from being secure for the play-offs to barely making it to the eighth spot.