Member Introduction Thread Mk. III

Topics not covered in other forums. NO POLITICS OR RELIGION.
Dollow

Re: Member Introduction Thread Mk. III

Ramses wrote:yo-ho everyone. The name is Ramses. Real name is Ramses. Cause im lame and I couldn't think of a better name. I like mecha anime, anime in general, tokusatsu, video gaming, long walks on the beach, Kenny G and candle lit baths. I'm a weird-o, but im down to earth, so im cool. Anyways, i'll catch you all later.
Welcome Ramses it nice to have you on Mecha Talk, I hope you have a great and wonderful time here.

Hello everyone,

It has been a long time since I have been here, I lost my internet and I could not be on Mecha Talk, so I figure I say hello to everyone again. It great be back again.
Agent Zero of Team Neo
Everywhere I have searched for peace and nowhere have I found it, except in a corner with a book
Dollow's Blog
Dollow's Twitter
Rob DS Zeta

Uh... Hi. I'm Rob DS Zeta. I joined Mecha Talk 2.0 for the TftF RP that was advertised on the front page of MAHQ. I'm a college student with a passion for Gundam (and Geass, but mostly Gundam), as my many failed fanfics might attest.

Rob DS Zeta is also my XBL gamertag (my Steam name too), if anybody cares. Also, if anybody is wondering why I don't have an avatar, it's because I don't have any anti-virus software (I'm a very poor person). I'm not gonna even try joining those image uploader sites and risk viruses. That's the same reason I don't have a MySpace or a Facebook.

Anyway, glad to be here. If you see me around, go easy on me. I tend to come off as a really idiot/newbie when it comes to forums.
Last edited by Rob DS Zeta on Tue Mar 15, 2011 9:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
*insert witty eyecatch here*
sheryl_baver

Hello everyone..Another newbie..Another Gundam lover..Anime and game for that matter..

:D
Zeino

Hello, I'm Zeino, a relative newcomer to the mecha genre. Despite being an anime fan since 2005, I was first introduced to mecha series via Gundam Seed, Gundam 00, Code Geass, Gurren Lagann and Macross Frontier back in 2008. Having falling in love with these shows, I shought out the earlier Gundam and Macross series as well as the other Super and Real Robot series of the 1970s through today and enjoyed almost all of them.
It's a pleasure to meet all of you.
WallCrawler1610

Hi there, my name is WallCrawler1610! I've pretty recently gotten into the Mecha/Mech genre; I'm particularly new to Gundam. Right now I'm watching Zeta Gundam, After War Gundam X, and G Gundam (I guess G Gundam doesn't really count does it?). (Side note: Going to start to read Crossbone Gundam very soon)

My favorite Mecha show is probably GaoGaiGar, but that doesn't really seem to show up here :P. I'm also a big fan of Super Robot Wars (how can't you be?), and pretty much every classic Super Robot thing I get to check out. I'm really starting to develop a passion for Gundam, but I have a lot more to watch.

I look forward to talking about Mecha with everyone here! I'll try and remember to come here as often as I can, I'm really forgetful when I first join a forum :P.
REMecha00Q

Hi, my name is REMecha00Q, I like gundam (especially the mecha), I would like some help navigating the forum and know were I can ask questions about some stuff, such as Mahq and the forum itself.. I would appreciate your help.
ShadowCell

Welcome to Mecha Talk. Questions about the MAHQ website can go here, and questions about the forum can go here. Please make sure you check through the threads already there first, since your questions may already be answered. Thanks.
REMecha00Q

Your welcome. Is there a limit to how many things I can post on this thread?
ShadowCell

What do you mean posting in this thread?
REMecha00Q

Meaning how many times I can post a message in this section?
ShadowCell

...um, as many as you want?

We would rather you use the Edit button instead of double-posting, though.
REMecha00Q

Thanks, this will probably be my last individual post on this section, so I'm going to concentrate all my questions on this thread.

Questions:
1. How does messaging work on the forum ( probably a help section for that but most likely missed it)?
2. Where do I find out about the conversion schedule (if one exists)?
3. I notice some things about the gundam mecha section, do I need to list technical data and/or image links to do feedback and corrections, and where do I ask about mecha article section?

I would appreciate the help.
ShadowCell

This isn't really the thread for answering a bunch of questions about the forum, especially since I already linked you to where you could, but

1. if you mean the PM system, there's a button at the bottom of every post that lets you send a private message to the person who made that post.

2. there is no conversion schedule.

3. I already linked you to the Feedback and Submission section.
Yazan Gable

Hello there. I am going to try to become an active member on this forum since it does center around a genre I like. Also joined partly because of the Gundamn! podcast.
I'm going to violate you.
FordR

Hey everybody, long time Gundamn! listener, first time account creator/poster.

Fairly happy to be here, and it's probably a good thing that I finally got around to it.

I've seen a lot of the gundam shows, the exceptions being Victory and After War Century.

I'm an avid model builder, but that's a recently acquired hobby, so I only have six models, three of which are MGs, though I have collected quite a few action figures when those were still widely commercially available.

That's all I can really think of to say about myself that's relevant to, well, this forum, so yeah. Hi!
AKA- TheTrueYup
G-LuverAru

G-LuverAru! Hello to all citizen of all Universal centuries

Hi pilots!
I'm new to this forum hope to find mad fans about gundam and mecha related!
Open to discuss and exchange opinions!

Mod Edit (Red): Merged into proper Member Introduction Thread.
No guts no glory, Mobile Suit Pilot ready to fight!
Gundam fight, ready GO!
------------------------------------------------------
http://www.zoccommunity.com - for Videogames action figures et similia - i'm author of reviews - check the site
Dollow

Hello everyone, I am back after finishing my project and rebooting my computer. It is great to be back.
Agent Zero of Team Neo
Everywhere I have searched for peace and nowhere have I found it, except in a corner with a book
Dollow's Blog
Dollow's Twitter
CharYui

Hello CharYui here and just cruising about, I didn't see this thread when i first joined I was too mesmerized by the art section. Anyway I'm a general anime fan and have been a long time MAHQ lurker and Gundamn! listener. Personally I'm not picky about my anime and am generally willing to give just about anything a watch, but mech shows are definitely my personal faves weather it be Super or Real-Robot I love it all the same. So uhhh other than being an anime fan, gamer, and on and off Role Player i gotta say there isn't much else to me.

Ive gotta stop myself I'm rambling XD. Well anyways just wanted to say hi and if anyone ever wants a chat about whatever then everyone knows where to find me. :mrgreen:
Gundamfan

Hi everyone. As you can probably tell from my username I'm a Gundam fan, but I like all sorts of anime and manga. I joined this forum because I've visited every now and then and I finally decided I want to join and try to be an active member. Anyway I just wanted to say hi, so....HI! haha
EleSigma

EleSigma here, go by Sigma on most forums though. I joined Gundam.com's forums back in 2005 and was lost to the fanbase after they went down. (never understood why they shut down for) I then discovered and joined GundamEvolution in 2007 and stuck with them until they went out as well. Afterwards I got most of my Gundam news from Gunota....until that blog ended.

So up until finding this forum I've been mainly reading Gamefaqs forums for any scrap of news on new Gundam games/anime/manga I could find.

Oh, also I'm a Gundam fan. (U.C. mostly) :P