Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » Discussion » General Discussion

Post Posted: Wed Sep 21, 2011 12:22 pm 
Cardboard Leo Ace

Hello, since I happen to have some knowledge of computers (built three from scratch) and as I happen to take a personal interest in most things computer related. I figure I would offer my help with such matters to anyone here freely.

If you have any questions regarding what parts are good or bad in terms of building a computer, or if you want me to make a list of parts for you. I can help with that.

I can also attempt to fix computer problems you are having should you provide me with a detailed description, though I of course make no guarantee. I'm a hardware enthusiast, not software and am doing this for free in my spare time.

Feel free to post in here with your questions, if I can help, I will.

(Do note: If you want me to set up a part list for you, I'll need a price range, any particular brand aversions you may have, and I'll need to know what the system is intended for *gaming, video editing, browsing the internet, etc*. Also I can't really do this unless you're in the U.S. or you provide me with a site that you are comfortable using that ships parts in your respective country)

Post Posted: Thu Sep 22, 2011 2:37 pm 
Der Bigen Slicen

Well, there's a familiar name! How're you doing? I'm still working on my desktop, but I've been out of town basically the whole summer (also the reason I haven't visited the LK stream lately); when I get back to town to housesit in October I'll see about getting everything patched up and let you know how it went. Maybe by finally joining in a game of L4D2.

Post Posted: Fri Sep 23, 2011 6:16 pm 
Cardboard Leo Ace

Yes, I've been wondering where you disappeared to. Though I must admit you'll probably never find me in the lk chat again unfortunately, though you're certainly free to nab me on steam for a game of l4d2. Yeah, let me know how it goes, maybe I can help further.

In either case, good to hear from you again. :D

Board index » Discussion » General Discussion