Looking for a couple of old sci-fi films...

Topics not covered in other forums. NO POLITICS OR RELIGION.
halo1000

Looking for a couple of old sci-fi films...

I'm looking for a pair of sci-fi films I saw when I was younger, I think both are from the early to mid nineties.

The first film was about a group of prisoners that are sent back in time to avert an interstellar war, each is fitted with an explosive collar on a timer, I forget the most of the rest of the film but eventually only the female prisoner remains and travels back to future to find that it is completely different to the one they left.

The other film is about the crew of a deep-space ship that awakens from stasis to discover that their captains' pod has malfunctioned and killed him, the vice captain later views a transmission from earth about a worldwide apocalypse and kills himself. The other crew members begin to inexplicably die and they eventually discover that one of the female crew is actually an android who then tries to kill them by setting the ships self destruct. The two remaining crew escape at the last second by using the ships escape pod, only to awaken in a small concrete walled room which seems to be a virtual reality room based on the equipment in the adjacent room; they find that the facility is a bunker and believe that the transmission about the 'apocalypse' was untrue only to find that it was infact true upon exiting the bunker to be faced with a vast ruined cityscape and come to the realisation that they are the last two surviving members of the human race.

Fairly vague I know, but any help with this would be great.
wonton bob

Re: Looking for a couple of old sci-fi films...

Wall-e? Jason X? Solaris? Do you remember any of the actors?
"War is some crazy sh**" - alexander the great
halo1000

Re: Looking for a couple of old sci-fi films...

They weren't mainstream movies, they were more like those syfy channel made-for-tv movies where you've never seen any of the actors before except maybe in a random episode of the twilight zone or the outer limits or something...