Iron Man 3

Topics not covered in other forums. NO POLITICS OR RELIGION.
Fignuts

Re: Iron Man 3

The comic fan in me desperately wanted to hate this movie, but I just couldn't. The big twist is just too well executed for me to dislike it. In fact, I love it, and wish more directors of these hero movies would make these types of bold moves.
Mu La Flaga

If I am allowed to put down my thoughts on this movie minus spoilers since it's been out for a little while now.
I would like to do so, if not I shall use spoiler tags.
My thoughts on the movie are mixed overall.
Dark Duel

Some of the things that happened in the movie I saw coming, but that's okay. It was a great movie overall. My personal favorite scene was the "barrel of monkeys" sequence, as well as the scene where Killian FINALLY got taken out. That was just bloody brilliant.
Also, the fireworks display at the end was cool.
I LOVE how it made that subtle tie-in back to the first movie with the cameo from Yinsen - an encounter which, you'll recall, Yinsen himself mentioned in the first film.
// ART THREAD // NOT ACCEPTING REQUESTS

"You can learn all the math in the 'verse, but take a boat in the air you don't love, she'll shake you off just as sure as the turn of the worlds. Love keeps her in the air when she ought to fall down. Tells you she's hurting before she keens. Makes her a home."
Mu La Flaga

I will say this movie Rhodey didn't get to do much with Iron Patriot (aka the redesigned War Machine and painjob)
But the movie overall is pretty good I do have some small issues with the villain's portrayl.
Just to say that much at least.