Documentary ideas and suggestions

Topics not covered in other forums. NO POLITICS OR RELIGION.
Dollow

Documentary ideas and suggestions

Hello Mecha Talk,

I know a lot of you are very smart here, so I believe this is a great esprit de corps to ask this question, does anyone have any ideas or suggestions on how you would do a documentary? I am going to do one in the months and put it on the YouTube once it is finish, but as I am thinking about it; I am drawing a blank about how to really go about it. So I believe it would be a good idea to ask my peers for their opinions about documentaries as some of you might work on some before, and if so what are some suggestions you might have for me.

Thank you for reading.

Dollow Rlance.
Agent Zero of Team Neo
Everywhere I have searched for peace and nowhere have I found it, except in a corner with a book
Dollow's Blog
Dollow's Twitter
Murra

Re: Documentary ideas and suggestions

I find that a documentary should be made out of an earnest interest in a subject. David Attenborough's many animal and plant documentaries are so compelling to watch because of the interest he himself has in the subjects. Whereas lesser documentaries made from thrown together stock footage and a stock narrator end up being a list of illustrated facts about a subject and nothing more.