What is your Computer Wallpaper?

Topics not covered in other forums. NO POLITICS OR RELIGION.
Flame-X

Re: What is your Computer Wallpaper?

http://oi52.tinypic.com/149p9uv.jpg

Just a few days ago, I finished watching Kaichou wa Maid-sama!. Now I got maid fetishes running in my veins. :P
Had to resize the pic so I can see the shortcut icons. I am running dual monitors by the way (different sizes). And yes I'm a fan of classic style windows.
Zeonic Glory

Since I'm on my laptop now, I'll just share what I have on it. This was my most recent wallpaper. The original image was in pretty dimensions when I found it (about 11100x7200), and I couldn't pass up the opportunity to use it.

This is my current wallpaper.
Warning: When using Minovsky Particles, please do not drive or operate heavy machinery. If you have a Newtype Flash lasting longer than 6 hours, please call 911 as this may be a sign of a serious and life threatening side-effect. Ask your doctor if taking Minovsky Particles are right for you.
SNT1

http://i71.photobucket.com/albums/i155/ ... screen.png

Here's mine, trying to keep it simple

Mine's a bit cleaner now (that was taken more than a month ago)
(>-.-)>-} >>---> \(x.x)/
Dark Duel

This is mine. Or a smaller version anyway.
It's the latest version of a slightly customized Strike Freedom, to be featured in a GSD rewrite fic if I ever get it written.
// ART THREAD // NOT ACCEPTING REQUESTS

"You can learn all the math in the 'verse, but take a boat in the air you don't love, she'll shake you off just as sure as the turn of the worlds. Love keeps her in the air when she ought to fall down. Tells you she's hurting before she keens. Makes her a home."
SNT1

(>-.-)>-} >>---> \(x.x)/
Dark Duel

This is currently on my personal laptop. It's a wallpaper using a couple of screenshots from The Inspector Ep6, hastily recolored - there's a couple of spots I'm not too happy with, so I may go back and rework it. Or I may just switch it with the original colors.

And on my office desktop, I'm using This screenshot from Episode 26. Epic Rocket Punch is Epic.
// ART THREAD // NOT ACCEPTING REQUESTS

"You can learn all the math in the 'verse, but take a boat in the air you don't love, she'll shake you off just as sure as the turn of the worlds. Love keeps her in the air when she ought to fall down. Tells you she's hurting before she keens. Makes her a home."
solzen blue

Kinda cluttered at the moment 'cause I don't know what to do with it, but here's mine. Trying to find a bunch of good Gundam or Sci-fi wallpapers, but apparently my 1600x900 res is a rare species; everything is either too big or too small. ;.;