For the hard core comic book fans: a challenge to you...

Topics not covered in other forums. NO POLITICS OR RELIGION.
duke4799

For the hard core comic book fans: a challenge to you...

My friend at work and I were discussing old comics and we had both remembered the same comic but neither of us could come up with the name of the series. We are pretty sure it wasn't published by either Marvel or DC. This is what we've got so far:

Guy discovers that his super power is to turn into not a giant hulk of a super hero, but a very busty super chick. Both he and his enemies are distracted by his newly found body, and hilarity ensues...

This is pretty much all we have to go on. Anyone know the name of this series?
Until Next Time: Happy Building!
-Joe
Joe's Gunpla

Want to Buy LM Leo or Taurus from Gundam Wing, built or unbuilt! Willing to pay big!
Big B

Re: For the hard core comic book fans: a challenge to you...

Why do I think this might've been from Image, specifically something from Rob Liefeld's end of the spectrum? Or maybe I'm thinking of that "Babewatch" story?
Inferno

Big B wrote:Why do I think this might've been from Image, specifically something from Rob Liefeld's end of the spectrum?
No, Rob Liefield would try to make that kind of story a serious drama.
duke4799

Inferno wrote:
Big B wrote:Why do I think this might've been from Image, specifically something from Rob Liefeld's end of the spectrum?
No, Rob Liefield would try to make that kind of story a serious drama.
I'll have to look up Rob Liefield tonight. It may have been a more dramatic series than we remembered it to be... Our conversation about the series might have been what was so funny : P.
Until Next Time: Happy Building!
-Joe
Joe's Gunpla

Want to Buy LM Leo or Taurus from Gundam Wing, built or unbuilt! Willing to pay big!