Shows you watch.

Topics not covered in other forums. NO POLITICS OR RELIGION.
GN-003 Kyrios

Lost
Law and Order
Law and Order SVU
Babylon 5
Deadilest Catch
Destroyed in seconds
The old generation can't build the new era-Quattro Bajina (Zeta Gundam)

General
Unsubdued
Nuclear
Drive
Assault
Module
Nagato21

I guess its my turn. I have miss on a lot of shows but still got a regular list, its not easy to watch them regularly especially with new ones coming.

CSI Miami
Stargate Atlantis
Knight Rider 2008 (a classic reborn)
Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles
90210 (I was a fan of the classic and I am please there is a spin off)
House
Prison Break
Babylon 5 (glad to see there are still some people watching it, however I have only found it on dvd that I rent every week)
ZEON SHALL RISE AGAIN!!!
Yuusha Tokkyu Might Gaine

Don't watch a lot of TV, 'cept for:

Foodnetwork
Chaotic(On occasion)
Simpsons(Old episodes, usually watch when bored)
Myth Busters(Again, when bored)
Tell me bats, what are you really scared of? Failure to save this cesspool of a city? Not finding the Commissioner in time? Me, in a thong?-Joker Arkham Asylum

My father was a wheel! THE FIRST WHEEL! And you know what he transformed into?! NOTHING! But he did it with honor!-Jefire, Transformers 2
kayone73

Any Stargate series fans?

Just picked up the SG:Atlantis bluray box set on amazon for less than $100 shipped. For 100 eps, 5 seasons all on bluray, I think that's a phenomenal price and I love this series to pieces, in some ways moreso than SG-1 because they really learned a bit from making SG-1 as well as being a newer show with a much better SFX budget, but the characters of Sheppard and McKay are the 'heart & soul' of this show to steal a phrase.
Mu La Flaga

Re: Any Stargate series fans?

kayone73 wrote:Just picked up the SG:Atlantis bluray box set on amazon for less than $100 shipped. For 100 eps, 5 seasons all on bluray, I think that's a phenomenal price and I love this series to pieces, in some ways moreso than SG-1 because they really learned a bit from making SG-1 as well as being a newer show with a much better SFX budget, but the characters of Sheppard and McKay are the 'heart & soul' of this show to steal a phrase.
Wow way to bring back a dead thread :P

Not sure what the limit is on old threads, but anyway.
My thread pretty much does the same thing if you want to do that and it's on page 1.
http://www.mechatalk.net/viewtopic.php? ... 8&start=60
kayone73

Re: Any Stargate series fans?

Mu La Flaga wrote:
kayone73 wrote:Just picked up the SG:Atlantis bluray box set on amazon for less than $100 shipped. For 100 eps, 5 seasons all on bluray, I think that's a phenomenal price and I love this series to pieces, in some ways moreso than SG-1 because they really learned a bit from making SG-1 as well as being a newer show with a much better SFX budget, but the characters of Sheppard and McKay are the 'heart & soul' of this show to steal a phrase.
Wow way to bring back a dead thread :P

Not sure what the limit is on old threads, but anyway.
My thread pretty much does the same thing if you want to do that and it's on page 1.
http://www.mechatalk.net/viewtopic.php? ... 8&start=60
Sorry, I was doing a search on 'stargate' and tried to reply to a thread that had already existing relevant discussions rather than start a brand new thread. Unless there's enough forum member fans who want to talk on a dedicated 'Stargate' franchise disucssion thread, then I'm cool with that too.
Mu La Flaga

Re: Shows you watch.

Well you can give it a thread of it's own and see if people reply to it or not.
I did that with Transformers in anime and manga area.
mcred23

Re: Shows you watch.

Yeah, this thread was so old that a new, current version of it was started. So if you want to keep the subject going without starting a Stargate thread, do it there.

And so this doesn't happen again, thread locked.
I must betray Stalindog!!!

RPG TRINARY: Mash
Die Anti-brutale Kraft: mcred23 (Call me 'red', not 'mcred')