MSN-04II

The future is now. This is the place for mecha and science.
deadguydrew

MSN-04II

In Beltorchika's Children there is an "upgrade" or the Sazabi fielded called the Nightingale. The MAHQ listing posts that it only has the mega beam rifle, and ten funnels, but in the Gundam Wiki (http://gundam.wikia.com/wiki/MSN-04_Saz ... ightingale) it is listed as having much more.

I was just wondering if they were inaccurate in this since Gundam Wikia was created since Wikipedia for accuracy, and for the most part MAHQ's information is spot on.

I'm not trying to engender some sort of argument, I'm just trying to find out which load out for the Nightingale is correct. Also is there any other information about it's actual performance compared to the Sazabi, etc?
Wingnut

It seems that they are making an assumption that if the Sazabi has those weapons the more powerful Nightingale must also have them.
Given that the load out for the Hi-Nu has all the weapons that the regular Nu Gundam had and a bit more, I can see where someone would come to that conclusion, even if it is wrong.

To my knowledge the Nightingale has never been mentioned in any official source as having anything more than what is listed in our own profile.
However given the number of recent retcons that have passed without my knowledge, I wouldn't be surprised if I was wrong though I'm fairly sure I'm right.
The Gundam wiki

"Reality makes a crappy special effects crew." - Adam Savage

R.I.P., SDGO.
Kuruni

Checking Japanese Wiki.

Gundam Wikia seem to be fault too, it never said to armed with missile or beam tomahawk. And beam saber is actually mount on hidden sub-arms similar to The O. And funnel's power output maybe wrong as well. The mega particle cannon seem to be real, though.
My girlfriend was a loli.
Arsarcana

While neither source is canonical, in SRW D Nightingale only has the rifle, sub-arm sabers and funnels and in its G Generation appearances the same is true. The upcoming Gundam Battle Universe will probably add extra weapons but the game isn't canonical either and they added a bunch of definitely non-official stuff to other units in earlier games (presumably for balance reasons) so even if they do give it missiles, the tomahawk and cannon it wouldn't mean anything.
deadguydrew

Sorry I didn't respond sooner. Thank you for the answers, this pretty much clears up my question nicely.