Unknown machine

The future is now. This is the place for mecha and science.
Wingnut

Unknown machine

Does anyone know what the machine behind Amuro is in this pic? My first instinct is the RGM-88X Jeddah from Hi-Streamer, but after looking at the lineart, they don't seem to match at all.
The Gundam wiki

"Reality makes a crappy special effects crew." - Adam Savage

R.I.P., SDGO.
toysdream

Re: Unknown machine

Wingnut wrote:Does anyone know what the machine behind Amuro is in this pic? My first instinct is the RGM-88X Jeddah from Hi-Streamer, but after looking at the lineart, they don't seem to match at all.
There are a lot of different versions of the Jeddah. This is the design they used in the reissue of the Hi-Streamer novels.

-- Mark
Nightwing03

We should really sticky a thread like this for when someone asks about an unknown mech.
♣♦♠♥
Wingnut

toysdream wrote:
Wingnut wrote:Does anyone know what the machine behind Amuro is in this pic? My first instinct is the RGM-88X Jeddah from Hi-Streamer, but after looking at the lineart, they don't seem to match at all.
There are a lot of different versions of the Jeddah. This is the design they used in the reissue of the Hi-Streamer novels.

-- Mark
I see. But all of them are still more or less a prototype Jegan, right?
The Gundam wiki

"Reality makes a crappy special effects crew." - Adam Savage

R.I.P., SDGO.
toysdream

Wingnut wrote:I see. But all of them are still more or less a prototype Jegan, right?
They all play the same role in the story, namely a mass-production model that Londo Bell uses before deployment of the Jegan begins. The novel refers to the Jegan as "the successor to the Jedda," so there you have it.

-- Mark