MS-14* Gelgoog

The future is now. This is the place for mecha and science.
Draco Starcloud

Since the Jaeger has been retconned to have these Beam Spot Guns but appears in some games with 110mm Machinecannons, I think it'd be safe to say that the forearm attatchments are interchangable between Gelgoog types.

As for the RF 'Goog and the custom version, those look like thrusters to me.
Chris wrote:IMMA CHARGIN MAH MAHQ @_@
Draco's Lair - Latest Update: 1/9/10
mcred23

Draco Starcloud wrote:Since the Jaeger has been retconned to have these Beam Spot Guns but appears in some games with 110mm Machinecannons, I think it'd be safe to say that the forearm attatchments are interchangable between Gelgoog types.
Aside from the usual issues with games, I think most of them were made prior to the MS-14Jg getting retconned to have beam guns, as Ascension pointed out, that retcon was fairly recent.
I must betray Stalindog!!!

RPG TRINARY: Mash
Die Anti-brutale Kraft: mcred23 (Call me 'red', not 'mcred')
Mark064

I noticed it in an issue of Gundam Fact File from 2004 and the HGUC kit of the same year says the same thing.
bluemax151

Wingnut wrote:
Dendrobium Stamen wrote:I'm also intrigued to find out what an "arm launcher" is on the G-type...
I would guess it is some kind of projectile weapon that could perhaps accommodate more than one kind of warhead. Unlike what the name implies, I doubt it would shoot the arm of the suit at the enemy like a rocket punch on a super robot.
Game wise they are depicted as something similar to an RPG in the DC's RFTA.
こいつ が ガンダム か
RIP John Neil Seward Jr/Jack Seward 10/11/1924-11/10/2010