MS Igloo High end model ships

The future is now. This is the place for mecha and science.
Gelgoog Jager

MS Igloo High end model ships

I was checking some models at http://dalong.net/ and found some odd things about these ships:

-Musai: It actually seems to keep both types of missile launchers, and even increase them in number. The Model kit not 10, but 16 normal missile launchers (8 on each side), plus the 2 large ones the original one had. Basically a small upgrade of 6 extra missile launchers for more firepower.

-Salamis: This version includes an extra pair of dual machineguns, for a total of 6, plus the 2 triple machineguns: The extra machineguns are located below the sub-bridges, opposite to the machineguns already on top of them. This was probably done so the salamis doesn't have a blind spot on its defenses.

-Magellan: Finally, the Magellan also gets an extra pair of dual machineguns. Here's their locations: 1 on each side of the main bridge, 2 on each side of the base of the main bridge, 6 around each sub-bridge and 2 on each side of the bottom of the ship. Compared to the original Magellan which only had 14 dual machineguns for defense, the new version increase them to 22, which reinforces the Magellan's reputation as a tough customer even for MS.

The boxes of the model kits don't mention all of the weapons of these ships, but the models themselves contradict them.

EDIT: This also leads me to question whether the high end model Gwazine's 18 dual machineguns might actually be mega particle cannons.

Also, anyone has any idea on what's up with the high end model Chivvay's rear section? What's the opening right at base behind the bridge?

Any other comments on these ships are welcome :D!
Random Zaku Pilot

Weird I was looking at the Musai model kit and has a picture of a Zaku II being able to go out from a hatch in front of the Musai Bridge is that like possible????

Also in the more detailed Musai pic thats in ETC. it shows a Musai can carry like way more Zaku's then said in its Bio?

I know I am asking a question but seems like it is weird its the Musai in the EX model of that pager Jager has.
Meh
Gelgoog Jager

In another thread it was mentioned that the space reached by the hatch in front of the bridge is actually only meant for recovering MS and not meant to store them there. Only the space below that one and the two spaces next to the rear hangar hatch are meant to hold MS.

Same goes for the Komusai, even though it may seem to have space for 4 MS, it is only meant to carry 2, while the extra space has a rail which is meant to align with one of the MS spaces, take the MS and then place it in the center in order to eject it through the Komusai's rear hatch.

This gives us the standard capacity of 5 MS: 3 in the Musai's hangar and 2 in the Komusai.

I believe this is how they work, but feel free to correct me if I'm mistaken.