Gundam Sentinel Fleet

The future is now. This is the place for mecha and science.
Sulendil Zeta

Gundam Sentinel Fleet

During my random reads about Gundam Sentinel info on the web, I suddenly grow interested in the fleet statistic. Well most source agree on the numbers of MS of Task Force Alpha and its allies, things become less clear for New Desides, especially the Aeno fleet. For example, Library of Londenion listed Bull Run having 9 Nero and 1 EWAC Nero, other sources (including HGUC EX-S Gundam manual) listed Bull Run having 3 EWAC Nero instead of 1. Also, the very same site also listed number of MS of the lost fleet of Aeno's fleet, which never included in the same sources I had mentioned. Can anyone explain this to me?

BTW, does any MG manual of any Gundam Sentinel model listed the fleet numbers? Cuz I remember seeing those data somewhere...

EDIT: Never mind about the last question: I found out it's the FAZZ model. :)
toysdream

Re: Gundam Sentinel Fleet

Sulendil Zeta wrote:For example, Library of Londenion listed Bull Run having 9 Nero and 1 EWAC Nero, other sources (including HGUC EX-S Gundam manual) listed Bull Run having 3 EWAC Nero instead of 1. Also, the very same site also listed number of MS of the lost fleet of Aeno's fleet, which never included in the same sources I had mentioned. Can anyone explain this to me?
I think these must be typos or copy-and-paste errors. The original version of the chart, from "Gundam Wars III: Gundam Sentinel," gives the Bull Run three EWAC Neros and doesn't list mobile suits for the missing Aeno Fleet ships, since it's meant to reflect the forces that actually participate in the Ayers City battle.

-- Mark