Cosmic Era, The most Advanced Era In Gundam

The future is now. This is the place for mecha and science.
Mark064

It's close to reliable but not 100% by checking the episode. I think something more accurate would be "Don't make any careless moves! He's using his full power electro-magnetic waves to disappear." There isn't anything about bending light. But there isn't anything about teleporting either. I could swear there is something else to this too but I can't remember what at the moment.

Turn X on the other hands seems to be easily missed but appears around 14 minutes into episode 49. Gym launches in the Turn X only to be attacked by Joseph right away in the Turn A which was hiding above the Militia's craft. He proceeds to attack the Turn X which uses it's Moonlight Butterfly as a defense mechanisim and the Turn A flies through the explosion but the Turn X is gone. The next scene we see the Turn X attacking some Borjarnon. Important things to note is the change in scenery the Turn X is attacked above a forest area but the the attack with the Borjarnon is in a more barren area with cliffs. The Turn A itself is even unable to reach the Turn X at all as it proceeds to destroy the Militia and Diana Counter forces. That night the Turn A finally reaches the Turn X.