Custom Gundam Designs

The future is now. This is the place for mecha and science.
Arbiter GUNDAM

Custom Gundam Designs

This is a list of the Gundam designs I have made over the years. Please feel free to comment. Designs include the After Colony, Cosmic Era, Universal Century and a few custom Eras as well.

I'm a terrible artist so, for the moment, all of these designs only exist on paper and in my head.

1. Gundam White Fang
XXXG-01WF
Primary Weapon(s): Dober Gun
Secondary Weapon(s): Vulan gun x2, chest-mounted machine cannon x2, missile launcher (12) x2, beam saber x2
Special Ability: Hyper Jammers

The White Fang was my first design. While it holds fond memories, it is a somewhat uninspired design because I didn't know too much about Gundam Wing and Gundam in general at the time. The White Fang posses design elements from all five of the other Gundams and the Tallgeese, including Deathscythe's Hyper Jammers, Heavyarm's chest cannons, Shenlong's circle shield and the Tallgeese's Dober Gun.
In most versions the White Fang is destroyed by OZ's space forces. The wreckage is towed back to the lunar base where it is put to use in building the Deathscythe Hell and Altron Gundams. The White Fang group later resurrected this suit along with the Mercurius and Vayeate as the first, and only, Gundam Mobile Doll. This White Fang was then destroyed by the original pilot.
The Gundam White Fang is succeeded by the Gundam Phoenix.

2. Gundam Phoenix
XXXG-01WF2
PW: Double Buster Rifle
SW: machine cannon x2, beam saber x2
Special Ability: ZERO System

The Gundam Phoenix is pretty much a rip-off of the Wing ZERO's design. Trapped with Quatre, the pilot of the destroyed White Fang was forced to utilize the ZERO blueprints that Quatre had discovered. The primary differences between the two are the Phoenix's red, gold and white paint, the rifle is mouted on the right shoulder like the White Fnag, and the Phoenix has no Neo Bird Mode. It originally came with a ZERO system but that was disabled after it's dangerous effects became known.

3. Gundam Phoenix Custom

See above. This is the Endless Waltz version.

4. Blade Gundam
XXXG-01T2
PW: Double Heat Sword
SW: Vulcan guns x2, Fore-arm beam blade x2
SA: N/A

Originally the Blade Gundam was a successor of the White Fang but I changed that when it became painfully obvious that the Blade's wholly original design clashed horribly with White Fang. The Blade is a melee combat design, it's main weapon being a double-bladed heat sword. Combined with a pair of beam blades in the fore-arms and the universal Vulcan guns, the Blade is a fearsome mobile suit. It initially was optimized for ground battle but was further modified to fight in space as well. The Blade Gundam is the successor of the Gundam Talon.

5. Gundam Nighthawk
XXXG-01N
PW: Beam Sniper Rifle
SW: vulcan gun x2, machine cannon x2, Tracker missile x2, beam saber

The Gundam Nighthawk is designed to engage enemies at long range before closing to finish them. It's rifle has three different firing modes for this purpose, Sniper Mode, which offers powerful, slow-charging single shots, Normal Mode, which is more rapid fire, and Burst Mode, which charges up a single powerful blast, though not as powerful as Wing Gundam's Buster Rifel.
In most versions the Nighthawk gets trashed in space and has to be rebuilt.
The Gundam Nighthawk is succeeded by the Gundam Nova.

6. Gundam Nova
XXXG-01N2
PW: Beam Long Rifle, Buster Cannon
SW: Vulcan gun x2, machine cannon x2, beam saber
SA: Cluster missile x12

Like the Heavyarms, the Nova is designed for pure offensive firepower. With a Beam Long Rifle mounted on one arm and a buster cannon on the other, it's rare that enemies make it past those and the Cluster missiles to try their luck against the CIWS guns and the beam saber.
The Gundam Nova is the successor to the Gundam Nighthawk.

7. Gundam Talon
XXXG-01T
PW: Beam Sword
SW: Vulcan x2, beam staff

Like the Deathscythe, Sandrock and Shenlong Gundams, the Talon was designed to get within the enemies firing range and slice them to ribbons. The Talon actually survived the trip into space, but when the pilot attempted to confront Quatre in the Wing ZERO along with Trowa and Heero, a bad blast from the ZERO's rifle heavily damaged the suit and it was abandoned in space. Later, after being upgraded, it was sent back to Earth to help defend the Sanc Kingdom.
The Gundam Talon was succeeded by the Blade Gundam.[/list]
I can fly if I ride the wind! Gori gori!

--Freyja Wion
Kuro No Sakura

just for your information

you might want to change the name Gundam Phoenix to some other name
because there is already a Phoenix Gundam in SD Gundam G generation's Original design

here

I kind of new to here so I am not sure
this post may be belong to Art and Multimedia section[/url]
ShadowCell

For one, we have a fanart section for fan-made mecha.

For another, we don't really like threads that consist of just stats without any kind of pictures to go with them. You're a terrible artist, you say? Well, you're going to stay a terrible artist if you don't try doing some drawing/painting/interpretive dances/whatever.

Hence, this thread is locked.
Nightwing03

Well, after the the forum clean up a while back, Chris mentioned that your not allowed to post just stats on a Mobile suit you need a picture to go along with it in the Art and Multimedia.

EDIT: Wow, you ninja'd me after the post and before the lock.

I hereby deem your skillz to be mad.

~ShadowCell
♣♦♠♥