Mazinger's Breast Fire: How Hot is it?

The future is now. This is the place for mecha and science.
Armetius

Mazinger's Breast Fire: How Hot is it?

I know it's a dumb idea to question physics and science in a super robot show, but I can't help but wonder about this one. What temperature does Mazinger Z's breastfire fire at, given how it melts solid metal?
manmiles

It burns as hot as the passionate heart of youth!
Dygenguard

More importantly, what is Mazinger made of that allows it to do that? In the Mazinkaiser OVA, he hit a group of evil-bots and literally turned them into liquid metal. :?
Ougi: Guren Maengun!!!
manmiles

He's made of some special alloy- Chogokin Z
AmuroNT1

The Mazingers are made from one of those standard sci-fi Unobtanium alloys - in this case, it's dubbed Super Alloy Z (Chogokin Z). Mazinkaiser in specific is armored with Chogokin Nu Z Alpha, which is insanely strong.

And I've never actually seen an exact figure for Mazinger's Breast Fire, honestly.
Sakuya: "Whatever. Stop lying and give up your schemes, now."
Yukari: (Which lies and schemes are she talking about? It's hard to keep track of them all...)

-Touhou 07.5 ~ Immaterial and Missing Power
AU_Gundam MK II

There really aren't exact figures. The most exact we got from a Go Nagai Super Robot is how many volts are used in Thunder Break and Space Thunder and I forgot those.

Seriously, just insanely hot.
I am a general mecha fan! Anything from Mazinger Z to Gundam, Getter Robo to Macross!

Ware wa Zengar! ZENGAR ZOMBOLT!! Fanbase o Tatsu! TSURUGI NAI!!

ZANKANTOU!! RAIKOU GIRI!!
Kuruni

It's possible that the heat can be adjust. Not canon, but in SRW @ Gaiden Kouji use breast fire to dry pile of washed cloth (by Turn A and Miria's Valkyrie, if you curious). And it doesn't damage the cloth at all.
My girlfriend was a loli.