Buster Rifle's Beam Size?

The future is now. This is the place for mecha and science.
Bord

Buster Rifle's Beam Size?

Wing Zero's twin buster rifles are certainly powerful, but how much power can it dish out? Are there any official numbers or data saying how huge the beams produced are? I can recall something in the manuals like 150 meters but I'm not so sure if thats in diameter...

Also there are some scenes that show that the Buster rifle somehow rivals or exceeds the Satellite Cannon's power. The first time Quatre used it, it tore a hole into the colony before it grew and engulfed it. SC beams only appear to penetrate the colonies but cause them to explode as well. Also in Endless Waltz, watch the Wing Zero's final shot. The beam fluctuates heavily, but its size is immense. Can someone shed light on this?
Recon 5

150 meters... its never shown that large in the manga or the anime. In fact, the beams that Wing Zero fired at the base in Endless Waltz are downright skinny when compared to the manual specs- I'd say less than two and a half or two times the height of the MS in diameter.

The manga portrays the beams as much larger, able to engulf two or three Virgos clustered together, but its beam is never shown to have a diameter more than five times the height of the MS. 150 meters would be something like 10 times.

The only exception is when all five Gundams pooled their energy. That produced a beam possibly large enough to engulf a spacecraft, i.e. considerably more than 150 meters in diameter at its point of origin. However, that is a special case.
Toxicity

The Wing Gundam's buster rifle power could be adjusted by messing with the nozzle, so wouldn't it make sense for the Zero's BFG to be able to do that as well? And If that were possible, I'm sure Heero would've had the TBR in EW set for a smaller more penetrating beam since he was trying to break through a shelter built to withstand nuclear weapons.
Seraphic
Location: Inside the barrel of Wing Zero's left Buster Rifle.

The other extreme of the spectrum would be the opening shot Heero made on the Epyon when Ep. 49 started.

He used an unfocused beam with an enormous blast diameter in an attempt to catch Zechs with it, but the Epyon still managed to dodge it. It was just by an inch though. The beam was freaking huge. If you also look closely at the composition of the beam, it looked really scattered and borken up like the Sazabi's torso cannon, so it seems that once you adjust the rifle's nozzle to fire at a large enough diameter, there is not enough energy to maintain and single cohesive beam.

About the 150m spec, it probably means that this is the max spread for a single buster rifle. It's really wide and dispersed, but the rifle can still create plasma within this range. However, the plasma in this setting is probably not intense enough to do much damage to most targets.
"Red particles are bad, they mutate you into... dead? But green/blue particles are good, apparently, for reasons and for purposes yet to be determined. Isn't science sometimes nicely color-coded?"
-Antares

GW: The Sword . Sera's Art . Gameplay . The Lost Citadel