Hyaku Shiki's intended Waverider form?

The future is now. This is the place for mecha and science.
Zerosystem

Hyaku Shiki's intended Waverider form?

This image is apparently from the Gundam Fix series of figures, and we actually see a view of the waverider form.

http://img89.imageshack.us/my.php?image ... 849ya3.jpg

Along with it is the older pictures from a gallery book, of the waverider mode. As far as I can tell from it, the differences between Zeta's Waverider mode is that the Hyaku Shiki's backpack is a more noticeable bulge on top, square in the centre, and that its legs are more pointed to the rear and lower, rather than mounted at the high point on the rear of Zeta's waverider mode.

Is there any more info on this, or perhaps a cleaner, larger picture?
gp=pc----c>--- %%
__|______|_____|_______
bazooka | shell | explosion
Deus EpS Machina

I dont think its from any line of figures. Its just Katoki art.
Nyan nyan nyan nyan ni hao nyan!~~~
toysdream

The "Gundam Ace Fix" feature in Gundam Ace is sort of a combo section - it includes both stuff from the Gundam Fix Figuration toy series and original designs for the Gundam Unicorn serial. In this case, the Delta Gundam is probably being showcased in relation to the "Delta Plus" from Gundam Unicorn. From what little we can see of it, it looks like Katoki is reusing his design from those recent art books whose title I forget. :-)

-- Mark
razgriz

u gotta love katoki, he just cant leave cool enough alone :D hes always gotta amp it up even if its something he has already redone before
setsuna: I AM A GUNDAM!!!
graham: I AM A FLAG!!!
(setsuna giggling)
graham: NO!! i said FLLLAG!
Zerosystem

Thanks for the info. I'm a little disappointed that there isn't more to the story, but it's a great design, anyway.
gp=pc----c>--- %%
__|______|_____|_______
bazooka | shell | explosion