Request: A seperate Gundam 00 Mecha thread for official data

The future is now. This is the place for mecha and science.
Jestersage

Request: A seperate Gundam 00 Mecha thread for official data

I am wondering if it's possible to have a seperate thread that is reserved for official data (from websites, director/designer's interview, and model instructions)? I want to be able to integrate them into gundam.wikia's thread. alternatively, if you have concrete data can you just add them into wikia?

Thanks.
Imaginary Number

While your at lets divide Gundam Forums into category's by timeline or anime series.
"Like I always tell my wife, I never drive faster than I can see besides its all in the reflexes"

Jack Burton was a Gundam Pilot.
Ascension

Except this isn't just a Gundam forum. By that reasoning we would have to create a seperate category for every mecha anime series in existence, in order to be fair. And that would be impossible. I think the current setup works just fine.
Don't call it a comeback...
...in fact, it's best if you forget I was ever here before.
Zero Revenge

I see nothing wrong with the current layout at all.

And like Ascension said, if it were done, we would have to accommodate to the other shows in fairness. And that's way too much hassle.
Chris
Administrator

No, I see absolutely no reason why anything like that should be in its own separate thread. It's commendable you want to organize information into a wiki, but if your reason for asking is just to make your job of finding information easier for the wiki, I don't see how that benefits discussion at Mecha Talk.
Co-founder/editor-in-chief, MAHQ
Pronouns: he/him/his
Jestersage

O ok.
On a sidenote, can someone please help on gundam.wikia? I need more information on Gundam 00
SNT1

Just browse through the official thread, you'll see translations from model kits. It's not too bad, really.
(>-.-)>-} >>---> \(x.x)/