lohengrin on archangel

The future is now. This is the place for mecha and science.
razgriz

excess gamma radiation left behind from all those anihilating positrons which would definitely be a bad thing, as it burning away the atmosphere and ozone layer bad.
setsuna: I AM A GUNDAM!!!
graham: I AM A FLAG!!!
(setsuna giggling)
graham: NO!! i said FLLLAG!
HalfDemonInuyasha

And all the guerillas fighting right next to them could get injured by it as well...the radiation from it and the destruction the blast can cause on impact.
"I'll show you that a superior mobile suit has its limits when it goes up against a superior pilot!" - Char Aznable, The Red Comet
Den

but if the naturals wasw really concerned about the radiation and the side effects, why did they keep on using the lohengrin on the base that shinn destroyed? doesnt really makes much sense :D
HalfDemonInuyasha

Probably because that area, as a whole, isn't populated and the base is all underground and such...not to mention the EA has no real qualms about civilians or destroying their own planet and such when it comes to keep Coordinators and others away and everything.
"I'll show you that a superior mobile suit has its limits when it goes up against a superior pilot!" - Char Aznable, The Red Comet
Den

Re: reply

HalfDemonInuyasha wrote:Probably because that area, as a whole, isn't populated and the base is all underground and such...not to mention the EA has no real qualms about civilians or destroying their own planet and such when it comes to keep Coordinators and others away and everything.
hahaha yeah your right about that though hehe