A ? about charging sequences -Lohengrin Positron Cannons.

The future is now. This is the place for mecha and science.
minovskycore_0180er
Location: Orb Union - Prototype Astray Spammer Unit Test Pilot

A ? about charging sequences -Lohengrin Positron Cannons.

In Original SEED I've seen the Archangel and Dominion charge and fire their Lohengrin Positron Cannons.

Aim Lohengrin, Ready, Fire.

Okay, after it is deployed into a firing position there is a centered circlular device within each of the cannons that begins to take on a flashing glow that dims and then shine repeatatively at a faster and faster rate and then it fires. Okay, is there a cannonized explanations as to what took place right there and then step by step?

I mean, in space that is, does the Lonhengrin attract positrons that are currented through the Earth Van Halen's through that glowing circlular device and then amplify their physical state into, lets say, plasmatic anti-matter and project it towards a target?
"... there comes a time in every persons life, when they must roll the dice and accept the outcome...."

" Gundam F91, launching!"- Seabook Arno
Green-san

Me and some of the gang had a really long discussion about that very thing (3 pages or so) in here: http://www.mechatalk.net/viewtopic.php?t=7962

I believe you'll find the answer you're looking for, as I am not about to repeat a 3 pages debate in a single post^^"
"I will never become a Memory..." - Sephiroth
"Someday, people with Green hair will rule the freakin' universe..." - Kazuma Ren Hiraki