Junior Mobile Suit Competition

The future is now. This is the place for mecha and science.
Hyakushiki

Junior Mobile Suit Competition

Not really a question, just an observation we know Kamille won the Junior Mobile Suit Competition at his High School, but what does the competition entail? Seeing it's an engineering competition, I imagined it would involve each team first building their MS from scratch, each team would be given identical parts and instructions to keep things fair. They would be given a deadline to have their machines completed and time to practice controlling them. They may be judged on how well the MS is constructed and if it adheres to the contest guidelines, then there would be a skills competition judging how well they handle their machine. It may involve negotiating a series of obstacles or moving containers and stacking them in a certain place and or in a certain way within a time limit. Anyway, that's just how I'd imagine it would go what do you think?
Don't send a coordinator to do a newtype's job!
Kuruni

I think it's simple design contest. Use your MS engineering knowledge and draw a blueprint, try your best to show innovative design with technology limitation. They may have to creat actual Jr.MS, but I don't think they would given specify parts.
My girlfriend was a loli.