What MS is this????

The future is now. This is the place for mecha and science.
assault gundam

What MS is this????

before i start this i have to say i am not shure if this goes here or general discusion

well, i waslooking and gundam AMVs and happened upon this non-AMV.
The MS in it is new to me and was wondering which one it was.
http://video.google.ca/videoplay?docid= ... 1119854447
"The person who said the pen is mightier than the sword obviously never encountered automatic weapons"
Ascension

My first impulse is to scream "FAN MADE!!!" but I guess I can't be SURE. It sure ain't anything from G-Saviour, though, and there aren't supposed to be any other live action movies.
Don't call it a comeback...
...in fact, it's best if you forget I was ever here before.
Folken Fanel

I can garuntee you that that is fan-made. I can tell because A) only a fan would wings like that and only equip it with a sword and B) Sunrise/Bandai would never put anything that unconventional in a Gundam production.
Mobile Suit Gundam: Neo
It's common knowledge that 99.99% of users on Youtube are ZOINKING idiots.
Hyakushiki

Whatever it is, it's beautiful a very detailed design, liked those sub manipulator arms and the leg articulation. Props to whomever made that.
Don't send a coordinator to do a newtype's job!
Ascension

Folken Fanel wrote:I can garuntee you that that is fan-made. I can tell because A) only a fan would wings like that and only equip it with a sword and B) Sunrise/Bandai would never put anything that unconventional in a Gundam production.
*cough* Wing Zero Custom *cough* Epyon and Gyan *cough* G-Gundam *cough*
Folken Fanel

But WZC did it well, Epyon had vulcans and the Gyan had missiles, and G Gundam suits at least still looked like Gundams.
Mobile Suit Gundam: Neo
It's common knowledge that 99.99% of users on Youtube are ZOINKING idiots.
Ascension

It honestly makes me think of Dunbine. If it only had insect wings instead of bird-like wings, it'd DEFINITELY look like it belonged in Dunbine.

EDIT: Oh, and if you watch the whole video, it turns out the sub-arms have a machinegun.
ORegan

Folken Fanel wrote:I can garuntee you that that is fan-made. I can tell because A) only a fan would wings like that and only equip it with a sword and B) Sunrise/Bandai would never put anything that unconventional in a Gundam production.
what about the little machine gun it is holding?

Edit: Did Ascension just Ninja Edit me?
mcred23 wrote: Well... it's official: O'Regan is the next Hitler.
WhiteWingDemon wrote: Not to start anything, seeing as that is O'Regan's job...
ShadowCell wrote: O'Regan, quit hitting on other users.
Orrick Alexander wrote: Did anyone know that O'Regan is the reason there's no air in space?
assault gundam

I looked at the coments and one guy said it is from patlaor so I will look into it
"The person who said the pen is mightier than the sword obviously never encountered automatic weapons"
Hyakushiki

assault gundam wrote:I looked at the coments and one guy said it is from patlaor so I will look into it
That machine is definitely not from Patlabor, the design alone tells me that.
Draco Starcloud

When the skin was put on, I thought it was something from Super Robot Wars.

It definately has more than just a sword; it's got a knife and a machinegun for its little arms. It also looks like it has small blades in the feet.
Chris wrote:IMMA CHARGIN MAH MAHQ @_@
Draco's Lair - Latest Update: 1/9/10
dreacon

Gundam meets Dunbine meets Escaflowne?
at least thats what it looks like to me, i've seen that vid before and new right away it was fan made, but i give props to whoever made it, they have me beet in making animating Gundams.
We're oft' t' blame and this tis' too much prove'd that with devotion's visage and pious action we do sugar o'er the devil himself.
Wedge14

The music is straight out of a front mission game!! Yeah!! Thats the only input i have lol :P
RPG Trinary:Creepy Zeon Magician

I'm cool, just ask anybody.

Oh and check out the RPG Section!
assault gundam

The music is straight out of a front mission game!! Yeah!! Thats the only input i have lol

well, that was...helpfull................
ORegan

assault gundam wrote:
The music is straight out of a front mission game!! Yeah!! Thats the only input i have lol

well, that was...helpfull................
as was that...and this

but was the tail feathers needed? even WZC didn't have those
mcred23 wrote: Well... it's official: O'Regan is the next Hitler.
WhiteWingDemon wrote: Not to start anything, seeing as that is O'Regan's job...
ShadowCell wrote: O'Regan, quit hitting on other users.
Orrick Alexander wrote: Did anyone know that O'Regan is the reason there's no air in space?
ZeonfromHell

Folken Fanel wrote:But WZC did it well, Epyon had vulcans and the Gyan had missiles, and G Gundam suits at least still looked like Gundams.
I thought the Epyon was devoid of any projectile-firing weapons, including vulcans.

But to the topic at hand, in the beginning of the clip it looks a little bit like the skeleton of a grunt mobile suit. But then they pack on a bunch of awesome looking stuff. I dont think it's anything of Gundam origins though.
Patriotism is not a magnetic ribbon.
Metal Legend
Location: Going all Reservoir Dogs on Kira in a warehouse in London

I'd say those wernt sub arms...but the operators arms....like the suits from Ghost in the shell SAC and Appleseed.

So its a mecha about the size of a labor...with the design style of a mecha from super robot wars.
Sometimes the appropriate response to reality is to go insane - Philip k. Dick
Hyakushiki

Metal Legend wrote:I'd say those wernt sub arms...but the operators arms....like the suits from Ghost in the shell SAC and Appleseed.

So its a mecha about the size of a labor...with the design style of a mecha from super robot wars.
I don't know, It doesn't look like the movements of the larger arms are slaved to the smaller ones, from the way the frame is designed too, it dosen't appear to be the scale of a powered armor suit.
minovskycore_0180er
Location: Orb Union - Prototype Astray Spammer Unit Test Pilot

Could someone hypertext a link with a still pix of the MS. My Iceweasel Browser is giving me problems.
"... there comes a time in every persons life, when they must roll the dice and accept the outcome...."

" Gundam F91, launching!"- Seabook Arno
Outlaw

ZeonfromHell wrote:
Folken Fanel wrote:But WZC did it well, Epyon had vulcans and the Gyan had missiles, and G Gundam suits at least still looked like Gundams.
I thought the Epyon was devoid of any projectile-firing weapons, including vulcans.
Yes, the Epyon is supposed to have no vulcans but there is a screw up towards the end of Wing where you can see the Epyon (off screen) fire some sort of vulcan at Wing 0.

But I have to say, reguardless of where it's from that thing is pretty sweet. It also made me realize how few MS use the reverse joint leg style.